Dad jokes might be more common, but moms too can have their moment of fame with their hilarious mom jokes.
Motherhood can be hard, with moms juggling in between duties just to keep the family afloat. This is why kids need something to cheer up mommy. We know finding the best mom jokes can be a daunting task, that’s why we have compiled this list.
Best Mom Jokes
For more laughter-filled moments, go through the following best mom jokes.
1. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
2. I asked a police recruit during an exam, “What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?”
3. Why is a computer so smart?
4. Daughter: “Mom, I need my personal space!”
5. How kids say goodnight:
6. Why did the cookie cry?
7. Good moms let their kids lick the beaters.
8. What are the three quickest ways to spread a rumor?
9. Ever heard of a job that requires no experience, gives no training, pays nothing, and you can’t quit?
10. What do you call a small mom?
11. Mommy doesn’t have a favorite child.
12. A mother said to her son, “Look at that kid over there; he’s not misbehaving.”
13. Why don’t mothers wear watches?
14. Why did the baby strawberry cry?
15. What did Mommy spider say to baby spider?
16. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?
17. “After a long day, my favorite thing is to think of something for dinner that everyone will eat.”
18. Science teacher: “When is the boiling point reached?”
19. What did the panda give his mommy?
20. Showering as a mom should be an Olympic sport:
21. Why was it so hard for the pirate to call his mom?
22. What did the lazy boy say to his mom on Mother’s Day when she was about to do the dishes?
23. I would like to officially apologize to my toddler for opening her granola bar from the top instead of the bottom.
24. What sweets do astronaut moms like?
25. What was Cleopatra’s favorite day of the year?
26. Mom’s casseroles come in two sizes:
27. Have you heard the urban legend about what happens when you scream “Mom” three times in the shower?
28. Why did mom get a plate of English muffins on Mother’s Day?
29. I stubbed my toe and my mom shouted at me for yelling, “What the duck!”
30. I love all my children equally. Except for the one who sleeps.
31. What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day?
32. Mom’s recipe for iced coffee: Have kids. Make coffee.
33. Why did they have to rush the mommy rattlesnake to the doctor?
34. Mom sleep:
35. What color flowers do mama cats like to get?
36. “Look at me, Mommy!”
37. What warm drink helps mom relax?
38. How do you get the kids to be quiet?
39. I don’t want to sleep like a baby.
40. Why was the house so neat on Mother’s Day?
41. Important truth no one tells you:
42. Why did the mommy horse want to race on a rainy day?
43. I’m going to donate these bags of outgrown baby clothes to Goodwill.
44. Why did the bean children give their mom a sweater?
45. A friend asked me if she should have a baby after 40.
46. My kid is turning out to be exactly like me.
47. My kids are never better friends than when it’s 30 minutes past bedtime, and they won’t stop giggling.
48. Your nickname is Mom.
49. Is there any way to file a temporary restraining against a toddler?
50. When can we come see the baby?
51. I love when the kids tell me they’re bored.
52. I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford.
53. You know how once you have kids you never ever pee by yourself again?
54. Shower paranoia:
55. My nickname is Mom.
56. Why is Mother’s Day before Father’s Day?
58. There are two amounts of pasta moms are good at cooking:
59. My mum has the best solutions for every problem.
60. Mom’s recipe for iced coffee:
61. Baby snake: “Mommy, are we venomous?”
62. Why don’t they have Mother’s Day sales?
63. How many moms does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
64. What kind of boat is barely staying afloat, yet somehow manages to function?
65. What did the digital clock say to its analog mother?
66. What is a jumper?
67. What kind of candy do moms love for Mother’s Day?
68. Before having kids, every mom thinks she’ll be a super-chill mom.
69. Hmm, I’m the first one awake in the whole house.
70. Please excuse the mess! My kids are making memories.
71. “My daughter has been home from school for 30 minutes.”
72. My kids asked me what it was like to be a mom.
73. Repeating the same thing over and over to your kids isn’t so bad if you think of it as chanting a zen mantra:
74. She believed she could, and she almost did…
75. It’s spicy:
76. What’s the fastest land mammal?
77. How many moms does it take to get you to clean your room?
78. What makes more noise than a child jumping on mommy’s bed?
79. Where do baby Transformers come from
80. Son: “Mom, can I get $20?”
81. Son: “Dad, do you know the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants?”
82. What does the mom diet consist of?
83. What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato?
84. What did the mother rope say to her child?
85. If I ever go missing, just follow my kids.
86. Silence is golden.
87. What three words solve every dad’s problems?
88. What did the mommy spider say to the Baby spider?
89. When did you know you were a mother?
90. I don’t want to sleep like a baby.
91. What is a mom’s favorite flower?
92. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?
93. What do Italian kids say to their moms?
94. What warm drink helps mom relax?
95. When your mom’s voice is so loud,
96. What’s it like living with kids?
97. Son: “Mom, what’s a weekend?”
98. Why was it so hard for the pirate to call his mom?
99. Why was the house so neat on Mother’s Day?