Easter is one of the most beautiful holidays of the year. Families gather together for an Easter meal, spend time collecting Easter gifts for loved ones and watch kids paint eggs e.t.c.
There’s a fun side to Easter, especially for kids, which is why we’re sharing funny Easter jokes for you to enjoy at this year’s holiday festivity.
Funny Easter Jokes
These jokes are not limited to adults only but are also kid-friendly. You can write one on a note to leave on your kid’s dressing table for a sweet groom time giggle. Also, share these jokes while having dessert at the dinner table this Easter.
Whether it’s an Easter knock-knock joke or a simple one-liner about bunnies, or eggs, these funny Easter jokes are a great way to make the spring holiday more delightful and fun.
1. Christmas does come before Easter in one place—but where?
2. What’s the best way to make Easter easier?
3. How does Easter end?
4. What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school?
5. Where does Easter take place every year?
6. How can you make Easter preparations go faster?
7. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
8. What should you do to prepare for all the Easter treats?
9. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket?
10. What kind of jewelry is the best Easter gift?
11. Why did the Easter egg hide?
12. What kind of bean can’t grow in a garden?
13. Where does the Easter Bunny study medicine?
14. What happens if you get married on Easter?
15. Why won’t Easter eggs go out at night?
16. What’s the best type of jewelry to gift on Easter?
17. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
18. Why did the baby chick cross the road?
19. Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter time?
20. How does the Easter Bunny stay healthy?
21. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
22. What’s one way to make Easter easier?
23. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket?
24. How can you speed up buying Easter dinner groceries?
25. Why won’t Easter eggs go out at night?
26. When does Valentine’s Day come after Easter?
27. Why did the Easter Bunny have on a hat?
28. How do you send an Easter letter?
29. Why are people tired in April?
30. What music does the Easter Bunny dance to?
31. Where does the Easter Bunny like to eat breakfast?
32. How does the Easter Bunny dry off?
33. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
34. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road?
35. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite way to travel?
36. What do you call a mischievous Easter egg?
37. Why was the Easter Bunny arrested?
38. What’s a bunny’s favorite type of book?
39. What do you call a line of rabbits jumping backward?
40. What do you call the Easter Bunny the day after Easter?
41. What’s a forgetful bunny called?
42. What does the Easter Bunny get for making a basket?
43. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?
44. How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur in place?
45. Why couldn’t the duck work for the Easter Bunny?
46. How can you tell which rabbits are oldest in a group?
47. What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
48. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport?
49. Why did the rabbit go to the dance?
50. What do you call a sleepy Easter egg?
51. What do you get when you cross a rabbit with shellfish?
52. What do the Easter Bunny and Michael Jordan have in common?
53. What do you get when you cross a bumblebee with a rabbit?
54. Why are bunnies the luckiest animals?
55. How do you make a rabbit stew?
56. What did one Easter egg say to the other?
57. Why was Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail?
58. Why did the Easter egg hide?
59. Why do eggs go to school?
60. What day do Easter eggs hate the most?
61. Why can’t a rabbit’s nose be 12 inches long?
62. Why do we paint eggs every year?
63. What do you call an Easter egg from outer space?
64. Did you hear about the house infested with Easter eggs?
65. If a rooster laid an egg on top of a hill, which side would it roll down?
66. Why couldn’t the Easter Bunny watch his favorite show?
67. Where does the Easter Bunny go when he needs a new tail?
68. Therapist: What’s been up lately?
69. Did you hear about the dirty Easter egg hunt?
70. What did the bunny with DirecTV say to the other bunny?
71. 364 days of the year: Do NOT eat anything you find on the ground.
72. What sport are the eggs good at?
73. How does the Easter Bunny paint all those Easter Eggs?
74. Why did the Easter Bunny put a dictionary in his pants?
75. What do you get when you cross Dumbo with the Easter Bunny?
76. What does a bunny rabbit do in the rain?
77. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who?
78. Where does Dracula keep his Easter candy?
79. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Boo. Boo who?
80. What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion?
81. How does an Easter chicken bake a cake?
82. What do you call a Transformer Bunny?
83. What kind of stories are the Easter Bunny’s favorite?
84. What do you call a bunny with money?
85. What do you call a zen egg?
86. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite state capital?
87. What kind of vegetable is angry?
88. Would February March?
89. Why was the Easter egg so strict?
90. What would you get if you crossed the Easter Bunny with a famous French general?
91. Why did the jelly bean go to school?
92. What do baby ducks have for lunch?
93. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Donut. Donut who?
94. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Some bunny. Some bunny who?
95. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Butcher. Butcher who?
96. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Sherwood. Sherwood who?
97. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Wendy. Wendy who?
98. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Heidi. Heidi who?
99. What game does the Easter Bunny like to play at the park?
100. Why was the little girl sad after the Easter egg hunt?