Science dictates that for your brain to stay productive, you will need sleep. Whether you love your sleep or can’t get enough rest, these jokes are super relatable. Sleep jokes can at least make you laugh about your exhaustion or sleep pattern.
Did you know that there is a World Sleep Day? Every March 15 commemorates the importance of sleep in our lives. This day is meant to highlight psychological issues that affect people’s sleep and which shouldn’t be taken lightly.
Funny Sleep Jokes and Puns
There is nothing great like an uninterrupted good night’s sleep. While international celebrations like Valentine’s Day do not get much attention, at least with World Sleep Day, everyone can participate. You can choose to share these sleep jokes and other humorous memes to mark this day
On other occasions, sharing jokes with peers calls for a great time. Take part in the following funny sleep jokes during your next outdoors camping or during sleepovers.
1. What do you call a snoozing dinosaur?
2. Do you think Jeff Bezos sleeps naked?
3. What do you call a snoozing dinosaurs sleepy friend?
4. Woke up the other day with a puzzled look on my face.
5. What’s the sleepiest food?
6. Why do dragons often sleep during the day?
7. What did Bruce Wayne’s Mum hang over his bed?
8. Why do clowns wear loud socks?
9. What do scuba divers always wear in bed?
10. What dinosaur makes the most noise when he is asleep?
11. What do you call a sleeping woodcutter?
12. Why do keyboards never sleep?
13. How do you put a baby astronaut to sleep?
14. If there is a king and queen-size mattress, where does the prince sleep?
15. Why did the man keep running around his bed?
16. I couldn’t figure out why I haven’t been sleeping all night.
17. What do you get when you cross a rooster with a duck?
18. What do you call making up for lost sleep?
19. Why did the meatballs tell the spaghetti to close its eyes and go to sleep?
20. I would love to be paid to sleep.
21. Why did the nurse tiptoe past the medicine cupboard?
22. Which bit of art equipment makes you tired?
23. What does the gingerbread man sleep on?
24. What did the Mummy broom say to the baby broom?
25. The urge to sing “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” is just
26. What do you call a really sleepy egg?
27. A sumo wrestler once came to visit and ended up sleeping on my couch for a month.
28. What do you call a sleeping bull?
29. How do you get an alien baby to sleep?
30. Where do fish sleep?
31. Just bought a sleeping bag for $30.
32. What did the Mummy cow say to the baby cow?
33. What’s it called when your feet go to sleep and won’t wake up?
34. My little cousin was showing off that he sleeps in a race car bed.
35. How is it possible to go without sleep for seven days and not be tired?
36. I like to sleep with a bedside lamp on. My boyfriend says it’s weird.
37. Why do worms hate getting up in the morning?
38. Which part of the car is the sleepiest?
39. Chuck Norris sleeps with the light on.
40. What should you do if you find a dinosaur sleeping in your bed?
41. Why did the little girl take her bike to bed?
42. Why did the little boy hide sugar under his pillow at night?
43. Which animal sleeps with its shoes on?
44. Did you hear about the lady who always goes to sleep on a chandelier?
45. Why did the little boy take a ruler to bed with him?
46. I accidentally went to bed with my contact lenses last night.
47. What does a Mummy cow read to a baby cow before bed?
48. Is your iPad making you fall asleep?
49. What’s another word for a sleeping bag?
50. Learning to sleep upside down is often hard for baby bats.
51. Did you hear about the kidnapping yesterday?
52. Did you hear about the lady who always goes to sleep on a chandelier?
53. My partner asked why I put a watch on the bed before going to sleep.
54. What do you get when you eat cookies in bed?
55. ““Doctor, how can I stop my sleepwalking?”
56. Sleeping comes so naturally to me.
57. Have you heard about those new corduroy pillowcases?
58. Did you hear about the man who kept hearing a mouse squeaking at night?
59. I finally got eight hours of sleep.
60. Did you hear about the parents who called their baby ‘coffee?’‘
61. Did you hear about the little girl who was sent to prison for not going to sleep last night?
62. What do lions wear to sleep?
63. What is huge, grayish, and can send people to sleep?
64. Where do chess players sleep?
65. Why does the man eat yeast and shoe polish before he goes to sleep?
66. How did the heavy metal guitarist get their baby to have a nap?
67. Why did the man run around his bed?
68. How do you get a mince pie to sleep?
69. What do you call a police officer when they’re asleep in bed?
70. What do sheep count when they can’t sleep?
71. What do you call a tired woodcutter?
72. What happens when you dream that you wrote ‘The Lord Of The Rings?’
73. What do you call a tired herbivore?
74. How often should you sleep in a tower?
75. What do you call a conference with tired delegates?
76. Do you know why mountains are always tired?
77. What do you call a person who is tired of playing card games?
78. Why is it so tiring to fix a toilet?
79. What would you call a sleeping werewolf?
80. Why did the pharmacist tiptoe past the medicine cabinet?
81. How do you make yourself fall asleep faster?
82. I sleep with a knife under my pillow.
83. There are many theories on why humans even need to sleep,
84. What would you do if a dinosaur fell asleep on your bed?
85. Accidentally fell asleep smoking an e-cigarette,
86. What can you do to prevent your feet from falling asleep?
87. Until I started experiencing insomnia,
88. What do you call it when you dream about a waterbody filled with orange soda?
89. My wife just goes to sleep when she gets tired,
90. What happens when you dream of someone shouting “On your mark…get set…”?
91. Start each day with a positive thought like,
92. What do you call it when you get a movie role where you’re paid to sleep?
93. If teleportation becomes a real thing,
94. What do you call it when you dream in color?
95. What do you call a horse who has insomnia and keeps you awake?
96. Do you know what’s common between insomnia and cashiers?
97. How do you confirm that you have insomnia?
98. Which time of the year does a bed like the most?
99. What do you call someone who climbs into your bed and asks very specific questions?
100. What is Aaron Hernandez’s favorite bit of a bedsheet?
101. How do you write a story about your bed?
102. Where do lawyers go to buy a bed?
103. What do you call a person who snores a lot?