Stranger Things is a horror film that has taken audiences by storm. The stellar cast of actors; both famous celebrities and new characters captured the hearts of many viewers.
The Duffer Brothers who produced the show drove their inspiration from “The Montauk Project,” filmed in the early ’80s. This show was about an experiment involving time travel, warfare, and children being kidnapped.
Stranger Things Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
Did you know that the kids’ cast had great chemistry even prior to the filming? They were able to create a good rapport and form a bond by texting each other in a group chat hence their electric chemistry on stage.
This trivia is packed with lots of facts sure to turn the world of all stranger things fans, upside down!
1. How many girls and boys auditioned for the show before the first season of Stranger Things?
2. Which character is played by Noah Schnapp in “Stranger Things”?
3. What is the last name of the brothers who created the series?
4. What is the name of the restaurant that Eleven steals fries from in chapter 1 of “Stranger Things”?
5. In season 2 of “Stranger Things”, what is the name Dustin gives to the pollywog?
6. Eleven is well-known for eating a specific food; what food is it?
7. What is the name of the steelworks that Billy is dragged into in “Stranger Things” season 3?
8. In what month and year does Will Byers go missing?
9. In season 3 of “Stranger Things”, who is able to translate the Russian transmission?
10. In what year was the first episode of Stranger Things released?
11. In season 3 of “Stranger Things”, who is Dustin’s girlfriend he met at camp?
12. Which character is played by Matthew Modine in “Stranger Things”?
13. How old was Millie Bobby Brown when she first starred in Stranger Things?
14. How many languages does Robin claim to speak in season 3 of “Stranger Things”?
15. What is the name of the fictional town in Indiana where the show is set?
16. Which character is played by Cara Buono in “Stranger Things”?
17. What was the name of Will Byer’s fort?
18. Which character is played by Ross Partridge in “Stranger Things”?
19. Who is the well-known actress who plays Will Byers mother?
20. What is the name of Will’s older brother in the show “Stranger Things”?
21. What is the brand of soda that is on the can that Eleven crushes with her mind?
22. Which character is played by Winona Ryder in “Stranger Things”?
23. How old was Will Byers when he disappeared?
24. In season 3 of “Stranger Things” what does Alexei demand he get in order for him to talk?
25. Who is the antagonist in season one of Stranger Things?
26. What is the name of the elderly woman who talks to Nancy about infected rats in season 3 of “Stranger Things”?
27. What is the name of the journalist that Jonathan and Nancy team up with?
28. What is the name of the Russian scientist that Jim and Joyce kidnap in season 3 of “Stranger Things”?
29. In season two, Dustin sets the high score on what video game?
30. Who are Mike Wheeler’s parents in the series “Stranger Things”?
31. Who is reminded of Will when listening to “Should I Stay or Should I Go”?
32. In season 2 of “Stranger Things”, what is the name of the video game at the arcade that Dustin had the high score in?
33. What is the name of the board game that Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will play during season one?
34. Who is the actor who plays Jonathan Byers in Stranger Things?
35. Which character is played by Dacre Montgomery in “Stranger Things”?
36. What character does Joe Keery play in the TV show?
37. Who is Nancy’s boss and editor of the newspaper in season 3 of “Stranger Things”?
38. D’Artagnan is the name that Dustin gives to what?
39. Complete the name of the season 3 episode of “Stranger Things” , ____ Do You Copy?
40. Who is the character that Nancy talks to about rabid rats?
41. What is the name of season 3 chapter 2 of “Stranger Things”?
42. What is the name of the parallel world where monsters live?
43. What kind of truck does Jim Hopper drive in “Stranger Things”?
44. Cara Buono plays which character in Stranger Things?
45. What is the name of the government lab in “Stranger Things”?
46. Season 1 of “Stranger Things” takes place in what year?
47. Who was the first character to enter the Upside Down world?
48. How did Will communicate with his mother, Joyce?
49. What is the name of Eleven’s mother?
50. What date was the show released on Netflix?
51. In season three of Stranger Things, who opened a new portal to the Upside Down?
52. In what decade is the show set?
53. Who are the Duffer brothers?
54. Which actor plays Jim Hopper?
55. What is putting stores out of business in season 3?
56. What is the name of the building where Billy gets dragged into the basement in season three?
57. Who is the creature who has supreme control of the Upside Down in Stranger Things?
58. Who is the chief of the Hawkins Police Department?
59. What was the series originally going to be called?
60. Who plays Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things?
61. What approval rating percentage did review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes give the first season?
62. What is the name of Dustin’s girlfriend in season three of the show?
63. What iconic board game do Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will play in Season 1?
64. What did Chief Hopper say that mornings were for?
65. What season is the episode ‘Chapter Seven: The Lost Sister’ in?
66. What abilities Eleven have?
67. When released on Netflix, Stranger Things was the third most-watched season there. What shows took positions 1 and 2?
68. Which film was followed by the Duffer brother for making their one?
69. What movie does Joyce buy Will tickets for in a flashback?
70. Who was the executive director of the series?
71. What book did Hopper read to his daughter in the hospital?
72. What disease Dustin was facing both in the show and real life?
73. Netflix found that Stranger Things’ hooked’ viewers by which episode of season 1?
74. Who was the favorite teacher of the boys?
75. In episode 4, what does Will use to channel his voice through?
76. Why did Dustin call Clarke to his home?
77. Speaking to eleven, who said: ‘No, El, you’re not the monster. You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me.’
78. After finding the girl in the woods where did the boys take her?
79. What did Steve turn up with at Nancy’s home to win her back?
80. What Eleven indicated using the Dungeons and Dragons board?
81. What was the clown’s name that gave Bob nightmares?
82. What happened with Barb (Nancy’s friend) at the swimming pool?
83. What tattoo does gang member Kali have on her wrist?
84. Why did Steve destroy Jonathan’s camera?
85. What was this season recognized for by Parrot Analytics?
86. What Hopper found when he awakes at his house?
87. Scientists from where tried to force open a new gate to the Upside Down in episode 1 of season 3?
88. What Mr. Clark suggested to travel between the alternate dimensions?
89. What is Grigori?
90. What was hit by an unseen creature?
91. What is the first line from the Russian code that Steve, Robin, and Dustin crack?
92. What Nancy and Jonathan found when they reached at Mrs. Driscoll’s home?
93. Which fast food restaurant chain served special ‘upside down’ burgers for a limited period to reference the show?
94. Hopper and Joyce forced Kline to reveal what?
95. How many years was Winona Ryder in a relationship with Johnny Depp?
96. What happened with Steve and Robin in the Russian lab beneath Starcourt?
97. Which actor was born in Spain and raised in the UK?
98. Who moved out from Hawkins?
99. Which clothing brand offered a collection that included pieces worn on-screen by some of the show’s actors?
100. Joyce works at Melvald’s General store as what in second season?
101. Who stole Eleven from her mother?