Food lovers can’t miss a chance to try new delicacies. Either you are always trying out new recipes or frequently enjoying continental and oriental dishes everywhere you go.
This or that food questions will help you know what your friends and family prefer to eat and give you an idea of what to prepare for them, should they visit your place. We have covered healthy foods, fast foods, Indian cuisine, drinks, and different fruits.
This or That Food Questions
Similar to this or that questions for couples, this game too is good for lovebirds who are yet to be official. You can pull these questions to ask your prospective partner about their food choices, tastes, and habits before the relationship begins.
Think you know all about food? Test yourself with our list of food trivia to stay current on the latest food information.
Here is an easy list of this or that food questions for you. Read on!
1. Eat dumplings or ravioli?
2. Chicken or Turkey?
3. Chips or French fries?
4. Hash Browns or Croquettes?
5. Belgian Waffle or Potato Waffles?
6. Sausage or Frankfurter?
7. Korma or Vindaloo?
8. Boiled Rice or Fried Rice?
9. White Bread or Brown Bread?
10. Salmon or Tuna?
11. Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Spread?
12. Strawberry Jam or Raspberry Jam?
13. Sweetcorn or Peas?
14. Beef Burger or Chicken Burger?
15. Maple Syrup or Golden Syrup?
16. Sweet and Sour Sauce or BBQ Sauce?
17. Deep Dish Pizza or Pizza?
18. Blue Cheese or Cheddar Cheese?
19. Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche D’isigny?
20. Brownie or Blondie?
21. Victoria Sponge Cake or Chocolate Cake?
22. Cadbury’s Chocolate Bars or Hershey’s Chocolate Bars?
23. Marshmallow or Jelly Beans?
24. Cherry Pie or Apple Pie?
25. Custard or Cream?
26. Sugar or Brown Sugar?
27. Cinnamon or Ginger?
28. Ice Cream or Gelato?
29. Peach or Plum?
30. Coffee or Tea?
31. Coke Products or Lemonade?
32. Sparkling Water or Water?
33. Red Bull or Mountain Dew?
34. White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
35. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Terry’s Chocolate Orange?
36. Celebrations or Quality Street?
37. Praline or Truffle?
38. Chocolate Chip Cookie or Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie?
39. Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffin or Blueberry Muffin?
40. Battenburg or Almond Cake?
41. Lemon Meringue Pie or Lemon Drizzle Cake?
42. Christmas Cakes or Christmas Pudding?
43. Yule Log or Swiss Roll?
44. Lemon or Lime?
45. Cheetos or Fritos?
46. Eat pizza for breakfast every morning or Eat pancakes for dinner every night?
47. A granola bar or a candy bar?
48. Give up sugar or give up salt?
49. Triscuits or water crackers?
50. Eat blue tortilla chips or yellow tortilla chips?
51. Grilled cheese or mac ‘n’ cheese?
52. Give up bagels for a year or Give up pasta for a year?
53. Chocolate-based sweets or fruity candies/gummies?
54. Lays or Ruffles?
55. Eat onions on every meal, or eat pickles on every meal?
56. Give up Nutella or give up peanut butter?
57. A life without tater tots or life without mashed potatoes?
58. Donuts or a sugary cereal?
59. Cheddar popcorn or popcorn with movie theatre butter?
60. Cheez-Its or Goldfish?
61. Bake brownies or make rice crispy treats?
62. Classic pretzels or honey braided twists?
63. Veggie sticks or kale chips?
64. Give up soda for a year or give up candy for a year?
65. A world with no caffeine or a world with only raw food?
66. See cheese puffs make a comeback or eat Pirate Booty for the rest of your days?
67. A world without sushi or a world without Pad Thai?
68. Pancakes or crepes?
69. Snack at Trader Joe’s or at CVS?
70. Vegetarian or carnivorous?
71. Digiorno frozen pizza or a Tombstone frozen pizza?
72. Hot dogs or hamburgers?
73. Graham cracker with Nutella or a graham cracker with peanut butter?
74. Burritos or Tacos?
75. Chick Fil A or KFC?
76. Hot coffee or only iced coffee?
77. An organic fruit bar or a fruit roll-up from your childhood?
78. Live off Chips Ahoy or Oreos?
79. A KFC drumstick or Popeyes drumstick?
80. Melt cheese on tortilla chips or have sliced cheese on crackers?
81. A Taco Bell taco or a Del Taco?
82. A Chipotle burrito or a Taco Bell burrito?
83. Starbucks iced coffee or Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee?
84. IHOP breakfast or Denny’s breakfast?
85. Amala or Pounded yam?
86. What goes in the cereal bowl first: The cereal or the milk?
87. Vada Pav or Idli?
88. Eat broccoli-chip cookies or avocado ice cream?
89. Green apples or red apples?
90. Biryani or Pav Bhaji?
91. Eat with a knife, or only be able to eat with a spoon?
92. Chai or Lassi?
93. Eat a dessert that’s covered in ketchup or dessert that’s covered in mustard?
94. Momos or Maggi?
95. Eat a plate of cooked snails or eat 10 deep-fried grasshoppers?
96. Jalebi or Rasgulla?
97. Pudina Chutney or Achaar?
98. Butter Chicken or Dal Makhani?
99. Chicken Xacuti (Goan Chicken Curry) or Masor Tenga (Assamese Fish Curry)?
100. Egg Kathi Roll or Besan Chilla?
101. Gulab Jamun or Kheer?
102. Aloo Paratha or Medu Vada?
103. Tandoori Chicken or Dhokla?