Prophet Muhamad is an iconic Islam leader born in Mecca. He is renowned for proclaiming the holy Quran and establishing an alliance to establish fair commercial dealing known as Hilf al-Fudul and other Meccans. The indisputable leader is believed to have completed a mythical journey to heaven and back in one night, described as Isra and Mi’raj.
Prophet Muhamed Facts Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
As explained in the holy Quran, Prophet Muhammad continued to have revelations throughout his life until his death in 632.
Test yourself how many of the following answers about the life of the Prophet Muhammad you can guess correctly.
1. When & where was the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) born?
2. Who was the Prophet’s nursing mother?
3. On which day was the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) born?
4. What is the name of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s mother?
5. Who was the prophet’s uncle?
6. What is the name of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s father?
7. Who did the prophet marry?
8. When did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s father pass away?
9. Where did the prophet first receive the message of Islam?
10. When did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s mother pass away?
11. Who was the first Muslim?
12. What is the name of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s grandfather?
13. What battle did the prophet first win?
14. Who took care of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) after his mother’s death?
15. What did the Muslims first lose?
16. When did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s grandfather die?
17. What was the fist Surah revealed to Prophet Muhammad?
18. Who took care of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) after his grandfather’s death?
19. What is the name of our Holy Prophet (s.a.w)?
20. What was the second Surah revealed to Prophet Muhammad?
21. What is the meaning of ‘Muhammad’?
22. What are the companions of the Prophet called?
23. What titles were given to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) by the people of Makkah?
24. Prophet Muhammad is the last Prophet.
25. What is the meaning of ‘Sadiq’ and ‘Ameen’?
26. When Amina bint Wahab was pregnant with Prophet Muhammad, she was aware of an unusual phenomenon surrounding her. What was it?
27. Who did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) marry?
28. Khadijah, the wife to prophet Mohamed, is from which clan?
29. How old was Hazrat Khadija when she married the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)?
30. How many sons and daughters did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) have?
31. How many times was Khadijah, the prophets wife, widowed?
32. What are the names of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s sons?
33. Prophet Muhammad first received a revelation from God through which angel?
34. What are the names of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s daughters?
35. Prophet Muhammad first received a revelation from God through the angel Gabriel. What was his initial reaction?
36. When and where did the first revelation of the Holy Qur’an happen?
37. Where did Angel Gabriel visit the prophet Muhammad?
38. What happened at the cave of Hira?
39. How many times did Angel Gabriel command prophet Muhamed, before physically overwhelming the Prophet?
40. When prophet Muhammad feared that he was possed by devil or genie, what did he ask Khadijah to do?
41. What did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) reply?
42. In the early days of Islam, how were the Prophet and his companions treated by the other Arab tribesmen and women?
43. How many times did Angel Jibril ask the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) to read?
44. Contemporaries of Prophet Muhammad noted many amazing aspects of his personage. What was NOT one of them?
45. How many verses were revealed in the first revelation of the Holy Qur’an?
46. What are some of the amazing aspects of prophet Muhamad’ personage?
47. Who was the first person to accept Islam?
48. What did Angel Jibril say to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)?
49. Who was the first man to accept Islam?
50. There are many charming anecdotes describing Prophet Muhammad’s human side. One tale recounts the time when he halted his entire army, in a spot far from any water source, to make camp until sunrise. Why did he do so?
51. Who was the first child to accept Islam?
52. As the Islamic leader, Prophet Muhammad exercised great power over his people, and commanded intense love and loyalty. Though he became revered, he lived most of his life in extreme poverty.
53. Who was the first slave to accept Islam?
54. What sometimes happened to captives taken by the Prophet’s army after a winning battle?
55. What was the message the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) was spreading?
56. Which prisoner was freed and asked for a hand in marriage?
57. What did the non-believers of Makkah say to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)?
58. Prophet Muhammad once announced who the highest woman in Paradise would be. Who was this exalted woman?
59. How old was the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) when he migrated to Madinah?
60. What was the first name of Madinah?
61. Prophet Muhammad’s final days were a series of highs and lows for his loved ones. He occasionally hinted at his imminent death. What did Aisha repeat as his final words?
62. What does Yathrib mean?
63. Which year was the Prophet Muhammad born?
64. What is the meaning of Madinatun Nabi?
65. What was the year termed when prophet Mohamad was born?
66. What building did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) & the companions make in Madinah?
67. When and where did the battle of Badr take place?
68. Why was the year called ‘the year of the elephant’?
69. What is the importance of the battle of Badr in Islam?
70. What did Allah send in the year of the elephants?
71. How many non-believers were in the battle of Badr?
72. What month was the Prophet born in?
73. How many Muslims were in the battle of Badr?
74. Rabi Al-Awwal is one of the months in the Islamic calendar. Which are the others?
75. Who won the battle of Badr?
76. What was the full name of the Khadija, the prophet’s wife?
77. What was the 2nd battle in Islamic history?
78. How did Khadija know the prophet?
79. Can you name 4 famous battles in the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)’s lifetime?
80. When did the treaty of Hudaibiya take place?
81. Over his entire life, did the Prophet have more than one wife?
82. When did the conquest of Makkah take place?
83. What is the recognized number of wives of prophet Muhammad?
84. When did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) perform his last Hajj?
85. Name the 12 wives of prophet Muhammad.
86. What did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) say about youngsters and elders?
87. How old was the Prophet when he was first visited by Jibreel (Peace Upon Him)?
88. What is the importance of love for the Holy Prophet (s.a.w)?
89. What is the duty of every Muslim?
90. Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) had four sons.
91. How old was the Holy Prophet (s.a.w) when he got married?
92. Prophet Muhamad is generally accepted to have how many sons?
93. Prophet Muhamad is generally accepted to have how many daughters?
94. Name the sons of prophet Muhamad.
95. Name the daughters of the prophet.
96. How many children did Khadija have with Prophet Muhammad?
97. Who was the mother to Ibrahim, son to the prophet?
98. All the children of the prophet died before him except?
99. Shia consider three of the girls to have been born to Khadija before her marriage to the Prophet?
100. Who was the only biological daughter of prophet Mohammad?
101. Did all of the Prophet’s daughters get married?
102. Who was Fatimah, the daughter of the prophet, married to?
103. How old was Ibrahim, son to the prophet when he died?
104. How many sons did Fatimah, daughter to the prophet, have?
105. When was the last child (Ibrahim) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) born?
106. What was the name of prophet Muhamad’s grandsons from Fatimah?
107. How many daughters did Fatimah, daughter to the prophet, have?
108. Ruqayah, the prophet’s daughter was married to?
109. How did the prophet’s grandson, son of Ruqayah die?
110. Om Kolthoom was also married to who?
111. Zainab was married to which close relative?
112. What was the name of Zainab’s husband?
113. In which year did the Prophet die?
114. Which wife of the prophet was the daughter of Abu Bakr?
115. How long did The Prophet’s grandfather take care of the Prophet Muhammad?
116. Who was the first child to convert to Islam?
117. How old was Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) when his mother died?
118. The Year of Mourning was the year Khadija and _________________ died.
119. Which Year is called the Year of Hijra?
120. ‘Aam al-Fil (the Year of the Elephant) was named after an attack launched by who?
121. What was the name of the maid who helped to look after the Prophet Muhammad as a child?
122. In which month did the attack during ‘Aam al-Fil (Year of the Elephant) take place?
123. What was the name of the bedouin wet nurse that looked after the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ after he was sent away from Makkah to live in the desert during his childhood?
124. In which month was the Prophet born?
125. What was the name of the servant that Khadijah (may Allah be pleased with her) sent with the Prophet ﷺ for business trade prior to their marriage?
126. What was the name of the first freed slave to embrace Islam?
127. The condition of the people of Arabia at the time of the birth of the Prophet Muhammed (sa) was?
128. In Arabia at the time of Prophet Muhammed (sa) birth, People would worship only one God, true or false?
129. Arabia at the time of Prophet Muhammed (sa) birth. Women had no respect in society, true or false?
130. Arabia at the time of Prophet Muhammed (sa) birth, Most of Arabia was uneducated, true or false?
131. In Arabia at the time of Prophet Muhammed (sa) birth, People would drink and gamble, true or false?
132. In Arabia at the time of Prophet Muhammed (sa) birth, Men would bury the baby girls alive, true or false?
133. Which noble family of Arabia did the Holy prophet (saw) belong to?
134. Which noble family of Arabia did the Holy prophet (saw) belong to?
135. Who gave Prophet Muhammed (saw) his name?