Traditionally, you play Truth or Dare with a group of several people and especially with those of the same age group. However, you can also play it with just one person like your sibling, your mom, or even your dad.
At the household setting, mothers are always busy with duties. It’s great when they take a rest and enjoy fun games with loved ones. It could be on Mother’s Day and you just want to bond through question games. This list of family-friendly truths or dares will do the magic.
Mom Truth or Dare Questions
If you’re at a family adventure camp or retreat or just staying indoors, and need ice-breakers, these truths or dare questions, for mom, will ensure a great time together. Also, enjoy a good laugh with our incredible collection of mom jokes to keep the fun going.
Get to improve your interactions with mom, connect at a deeper level, and strengthen your relationship.
Here, take up the challenge!
1. Who do you prefer, your mom or your dad?
2. Go outside and dance in the front yard.
3. Have you ever told a secret you promised to keep?
4. Carry your sibling.
5. If you could get surgery to look like any celebrity, who would it be?
6. Call a grandparent and ask them to borrow something random.
7. If you could rob a bank and get away with it, would you?
8. Move from one end of the room to another with a plastic cup on your head.
9. Have you ever pretended to like a gift you hated and what did you do with it?
10. Open the mailbox and scream “Where is my mail” five times.
11. What’s the longest amount of recreational time you’ve spent on your phone or computer?
12. Imitate another player.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
14. Make a face on the palm of your hand and talk to it for three minutes.
15. What is your least favorite meal that your mom makes?
16. Stand on one leg for three minutes and say ‘cock-a-doodle-doo’.
17. If you could add a single option to your car (anything!), what would it be?
18. Dance on your favorite song without actually playing the song.
19. Have you ever lied during a round of Truth or Dare?
20. Go outside and sing ‘Happy Birthday’ loudly.
21. What’s something you like to eat that other people would find weird?
22. Wear a pair of trousers on your head.
23. Have you ever broken something and not told somebody?
24. Stuff your mouth with grapes and hold it for 10 minutes.
25. Is there anything hidden under your bed right now?
26. Talk like a pirate until the game is over.
27. What would you do with $1000?
28. Spell your full name backward.
29. What do you consider your worst habit to be?
30. Fake the sound of any animal sound.
31. Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?
32. Speak without stopping a single second for the next three minutes.
33. When was the last time you flossed your teeth?
34. Call a family member and describe a scene from your favorite movie without explanation.
35. Do you pick at your scabs?
36. Show all major life stages from birth through death in interpretive dance form.
37. Have you ever had foot fungus?
38. Eat a teaspoon of the spiciest spice you have in the kitchen cabinet.
39. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
40. Wear a dirty sock as a glove.
41. Would you rather have a sibling or a pet?
42. Post a long, nonsensical Facebook status.
43. If you had a time machine, which time period would you travel back to visit?
44. Talk to the wall and tell it about your favorite holiday destination.
45. If you could have a pet dinosaur, what kind would you want?
46. Make funny faces for five minutes without laughing.
47. Have you ever fed your vegetables to the dog?
48. Imitate a YouTube star until another player guesses who you’re portraying.
49. What’s your least favorite movie?
50. Keep posing like a model for the next five minutes.
51. What do you dislike most about family gatherings?
52. Call a friend, pretend it’s their birthday, and sing them Happy Birthday.
53. Do you have a strange collection? If so, what?
54. Let another person post a status on your behalf.
55. What’s the longest you’ve ever had an overdue library book?
56. Hug the person you like most in the room.
57. Would you eat a piece of pizza out of the trash?
58. Make everyone in the room smile.
59. Have you ever thrown up on a roller coaster?
60. Say a tongue twister.
61. Have you ever blamed your fart on someone else?
62. Make funny sounds.
63. What’s the last lie you told?
64. Make up a story about a random object in the room.
65. What was your childhood nickname?
66. Act like you driving a racing car.
67. What is the craziest thing you’ve seen on public transportation?
68. Say ‘over and out’ after every sentence.
69. If you were to become famous, what would it be for?
70. Let someone in the group make you a mocktail with milk and kitchen spices/sauces and drink it up.
71. Which is the funniest joke you have ever heard?
72. Eat some of your pet’s food.
73. Who is your funniest friend, and why?
74. Let someone in the group give you a new hairdo.
75. Have you ever snooped on someone’s conversation?
76. Do the worm.
77. What is your weirdest talent?
78. See how long you can sit still without moving an inch.
79. What do you think is weird about your family?
80. Call everyone Carol for the rest of the event.
81. Have you ever snooped on someone’s conversation?
82. Have a silly conversation with yourself for 20 seconds.
83. What is your weirdest talent?
84. Wear your shoes on your hand for the next 15 minutes.
85. What would you do if you are lost on an island?
86. Mix every (non-alcoholic) drink you can find in the fridge in one cup, and then take a big drink of it.
87. If I give you one million dollars, what will you do?
88. Do a two-minute stand-up comedy routine.
89. What do you love most about your family?
90. Take a really silly selfie and put it on your Story.
91. Which house rule do you hate the most?
92. Let the person next to you mummify you with toilet paper.
93. If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be?
94. “Record yourself singing a song and post it on YouTube.”
95. Do you ever sing in the shower?
96. Message someone you haven’t talked to in at least one year on Facebook or Instagram and take a screenshot.
97. Which is your favorite TV show?
98. Close your eyes and reach into your fridge or food pantry – the first thing you touch, you have to eat.
99. What is the quality that your friends have that you want to have?
100. Take peanut butter and coat your face in it.
101. What is the smelliest thing you have ever smelled?
102. Act out your favorite movie in only two minutes.
103. Have you ever half-done some work and lied about completing it?
104. Share any nice thing you ever did for a stranger.
105. When alone, ever spoken to your reflection in the mirror?
106. Go ask your neighbor if they have any eggs and then smash them on your sidewalk.
107. Ever felt afraid to sleep alone after watching a scary movie?
108. Knock on your neighbor’s door and run away.
109. Have you ever made up a fake story just to scare your friends?
110. Video yourself eating a tablespoon of butter and send it to me.
111. Have you ever lost someone else’s belongings?
112. Call someone and confess your new love of Justin Bieber.
113. What is the best day of your life?
114. Text a friend and tell them their hair is on backward.
115. What is your favorite drink?
116. Use a picture of me as your phone background for three days.
117. What do you do in your free time?
118. Find some lipstick and put it on.
119. What would you like to put in a time capsule?
120. Write my name somewhere on your body (where it can be hidden) with a permanent marker.
121. What message would you like to give your future self?
122. Read me the first email in your inbox.
123. Which was your first trip to a foreign place?
124. Go as far down in the splits as you can.
125. Do you prefer to get up early in the morning or stay up late?
126. Close your eyes and write a text without looking. Then, send it to someone random and screenshot the conversation for proof.
127. Where do you like to spend time: at the beach or in the park?
128. Take a video of yourself drinking water like a dog.
129. Did you find the lost money and keep it without telling anyone?
130. Call me and say my name in a loud voice.
131. If you could teleport, which all places would you like to visit?
132. Call a stranger and tell them a secret.
133. Do you like to read a book or watch a movie?
134. Send me the 11th picture in your photo gallery.
135. Which dress do you hate to wear?
136. Speak in a different accent.
137. Is there an urban legend that shocked you?
138. Go outside and howl like a wolf five times.
139. What do you dislike eating the most?
140. Wrestle a pillow.