Thanksgiving holiday is a time to gather around the table, eat good food, and hope desperately that your relatives don’t make you run a Turkey Trot. Most importantly it is a moment to reflect on your accomplishments in the past one year.
Kids enjoy fun activities, so just spice up the conversation with would you rather questions. You would like to create beautiful memories and share laughter.
Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions for Kids in 2022 and 2023
From choosing to eat Thanksgiving dinner with a famous person to not celebrating it with family, you’ll discover all kinds of things your little ones are willing to do or not do! Also, it is good for giving shy talkers a moment of bravery.
Let’s make this moment worth remembering through these thanksgiving would you rather questions for kids.
1. Would you rather dress up like a pilgrim or a turkey for a week?
2. Would you rather eat an entire turkey by yourself, or eat all the Thanksgiving stuffing by yourself?
3. Would you rather have two days of Thanksgiving or two days of Christmas?
4. Eat an entire turkey by yourself or eat all the Thanksgiving stuffing by yourself?
5. Eat cranberry sauce or eat green bean casserole?
6. Would you rather have a Thanksgiving meal without your favorite dish, or have a meal made up of only your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
7. Have to catch a live turkey using only your hands or empty the insides of a 50 lb pumpkin?
8. Have Thanksgiving dinner every day, or never again?
9. Would you rather cook the Thanksgiving meal or clean up the dishes?
10. Have two days of Thanksgiving or two days of Christmas?
11. Cook all the Thanksgiving food or wash all the dishes?
12. Would you rather eat Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant or at home?
13. Eat an entire pumpkin pie or drink a gallon of cranberry sauce?
14. Eat Thanksgiving dinner with your family or with your friends?
15. Would you rather take a nap after the meal or watch a football game?
16. Have a Thanksgiving meal without your favorite dish, or have a meal made up of only your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
17. Have pumpkin pie or apple pie for dessert?
18. Would you rather always smell like turkey or always smell like gravy?
19. Eat all the mashed potatoes or all of the stuffing?
20. Would you rather be in the Thanksgiving Day parade, or be one of the hosts commenting on the parade?
21. Swim in a pool of cranberry juice or a pool of jello?
22. Would you rather go Black Friday shopping or watch Thanksgiving football?
23. Would you rather eat an entire pumpkin pie or drink the whole gravy boat?
24. Would you rather say fifty things you’re thankful for, or listen to someone else say fifty things they’re thankful for?
25. Cook the Thanksgiving meal or clean up the dishes?
26. Swim in a tub of gravy or in a pool of applesauce?
27. Would you rather be in charge of the Snoopy balloon or the Ronald McDonald balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
28. Would you rather eat a Thanksgiving meal with just your hands, or have to open your Christmas presents using a fork?
29. Give thanks or get thanks?
30. Would you rather keep a turkey as a pet for a year, or have to kill the turkey you eat for Thanksgiving?
31. Go to school dressed as a turkey or dressed as mashed potatoes?
32. Gobble after everything you say, or do the chicken dance when you talk?
33. Would you rather be a turkey in a Thanksgiving school play or a corn on the cob?
34. Would you rather run a Turkey Trot and come in first, or not have to run it at all?
35. Go for a week with only gobbling like a turkey or only talking with your mouth full?
36. Set the table for dinner or clear the table after dinner?
37. Would you rather wear pants two sizes too small to Thanksgiving dinner, or listen to a family member tell a gross story while you’re trying to eat Thanksgiving dinner?
38. Have nice hair that gets into your mouth every time you eat or be totally bald?
39. Have a body with the legs of a turkey or the feet of a pig?
40. Would you eat a burnt Thanksgiving dinner or an undercooked Thanksgiving dinner?
41. Would you rather get 100 dollars for every slice of pie you ate, or get $1,000 for eating no Thanksgiving food at all?
42. Go to school wearing a pumpkin stem on your head or turkey feathers?
43. Have your relatives come to your house for dinner or go to their house?
44. Would you rather take an expensive Thanksgiving vacation or eat an expensive Thanksgiving dinner?
45. Sit at the kid table or the adult table for dinner?
46. Would you rather eat Thanksgiving dinner with the UK’s royal family or with your own family?
47. Would you rather play in an NFL football game (with the football skills you have now) or sing at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade (with the singing abilities you have now)?
48. Spend your Thanksgiving weekend without football or without shopping?
49. Would you rather always feel too full or always feel a little hungry?
50. Eat only turkey or only mashed potatoes and gravy for an entire November?
51. Invite your teacher to dinner, or the president to dinner?
52. Would you rather give a turkey a bath or mash a bathtub full of potatoes?
53. Would you rather cook an entire Thanksgiving meal using only a grill or only a microwave?
54. Peel 100 potatoes or bake 100 pumpkin pies?
55. Eat the entire turkey by yourself, or not eat turkey at all?
56. Would you rather spend Thanksgiving in New York City or on a farm?
57. Peel all the potatoes for dinner or make all the pies for dessert?
58. Would you rather eat at the kids table or the grown-ups table?
59. Have been a Native American or a Pilgrim on the first Thanksgiving?
60. Would you rather burn your turkey, but have an otherwise perfect meal, or burn everything except the turkey, which is perfect?
61. Be Charlie Brown or Snoopy?
62. Wear your pajamas to dinner or wear fancy clothes to dinner?
63. Would you rather wear a silly hat to Thanksgiving dinner or wear funny mittens on Christmas morning?
64. Would you rather dress your pet as a turkey for Thanksgiving or dress your pet as a pilgrim?
65. Say thirty things you’re thankful for or listen to someone else say thirty things they’re thankful for?
66. Say 10 things you’re thankful for or write 20 things you’re thankful for?
67. Would you rather burp loudly at Thanksgiving dinner or spill your drink?
68. Catch a live turkey or remove all the insides of a pumpkin?
69. Would you rather sing the National Anthem for an NFL game or coach an NFL football team?
70. Sing the National Anthem for one of this weekend’s football games or operate the scoreboard?
71. Make a sculpture with your mashed potatoes, or paint a picture with the gravy?
72. Would you rather not get passed food during Thanksgiving dinner or constantly be passing food for other people during the meal?
73. Would you rather eat your Thanksgiving meal for dinner or lunch?
74. Be in charge of the Snoopy balloon or the Ronald McDonald balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
75. Be able to say “Happy Thanksgiving” in every language in the world, or know the answer to 500 Trivial Pursuit questions?
76. Eat a Thanksgiving meal with just your hands, or have to open your Christmas presents using a fork?
77. Would you rather eat Thanksgiving leftovers for an entire year or never eat Thanksgiving food again?
78. Eat cold turkey or hot ice cream?
79. Not be allowed to speak on Thanksgiving or not be allowed to have Thanksgiving dessert?
80. Be stuck in a home that has no power on Thanksgiving or in a house that has no turkey on Thanksgiving?
81. Rather take an expensive Thanksgiving vacation or eat an expensive Thanksgiving dinner?
82. Be able to control the remote or the Thanksgiving menu?
83. Would you rather eat only turkey legs for dinner or eat only turkey wings for dinner?
84. Would you rather have to give a speech in front of the entire class about what you’re thankful for or have to give a speech in front of the entire class on why you aren’t thankful for anything?
85. Would you rather try to trick your parents into thinking you ate your vegetables or try to trick your parents into thinking you cleaned your room?
86. Have bright orange hair or brown teeth?
87. Would you rather have to wear turkey feet or turkey wattle to school or work?
88. Would you rather eat potato salad or carrots for the rest of your life?
89. Be invited to the White House for Thanksgiving dinner or have a celebrity chef come to your house to make your Thanksgiving family dinner?
90. Wear a shirt that lists everything you are grateful for or lists everything you ate today?
91. Have to work on Black Friday or have to work on Thanksgiving?
92. Say everything you have in mind or never be able to speak at all during Thanksgiving dinner?
93. Have George Washington join you for Thanksgiving dinner or little Prince George?
94. Have a constant itch or have constant hiccups during Thanksgiving dinner?
95. Go to school/work this morning or have to do all of the dishes after dinner?
96. Call your boss after dinner to say “Happy Thanksgiving” or trip and fall in front of the whole family on your way to the couch?
97. Drink hot cocoa or cold apple cider with your Thanksgiving meal?
98. Wear earplugs or wear nose plugs during Thanksgiving dinner?
99. Go without TV on all weekends of November or eat only leftovers?
100. Be able to run a Turkey Trot without feeling tired or be able to cook perfectly without using a recipe?
101. Read your diary at the Thanksgiving table, or make a movie of your most embarrassing moment and show it to everyone after dinner?
102. Would you rather eat dinner with your entire family, or eat with only one family member?
103. Would you rather be thankful for all your mistakes or be thankful for all your accomplishments?
104. Count how many spoonfuls of food are left on the table or count the grains of salt in the salt shaker?
105. Live in a world with no Thanksgiving or a world with no Christmas?
106. Wear a silly hat to Thanksgiving dinner or wear funny mittens on Christmas morning?
107. Do a potluck Thanksgiving dinner and end up with everyone bringing stuffing, or end up with everyone bringing mashed potatoes?
108. Be gossiped about by your family after you leave the room on Thanksgiving or never talked about at all?
109. Eat turkey for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week after Thanksgiving or go to work in a turkey costume for a week?
110. Wait 30 minutes after everyone else has eaten to enjoy your own Thanksgiving dinner or help clean up for 30 minutes after dinner?
111. Eat only cheese or only meat for the rest of your life?
112. Live in a world without mashed potato or a world without turkey?
113. Have Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch every day for the rest of your life, or have kale salad for lunch every day for the rest of your life?
114. Would you rather sleep in a turkey pen or sleep in a pumpkin patch?
115. Would you rather have to eat only a single food or have to drink only a single beverage?
116. Would you rather sleep in a turkey pen or sleep in a pumpkin patch?
117. Would you rather it snowed on Thanksgiving Day or it was a heat wave?
118. Would you rather eat fresh fruit or fresh vegetables?
119. Would you rather travel by plane, train or automobile to your Thanksgiving dinner?
120. Would you rather watch a sad Thanksgiving movie or watch a scary Thanksgiving movie?
121. Would you rather be in NYC to watch the BIG Thanksgiving parade live or watch in the comfort of
your own home?
122. Would you rather eat turkey, ham or an all vegetarian dinner for Thanksgiving?
123. Would you rather put up Thanksgiving decorations one month early or Christmas decorations one month early?
124. Would you rather recount what you have been doing over the past year to a relative you hardly know or tell an embarrassing life story to everyone?
125. Would you rather stay an entire Thanksgiving weekend with your parents while visiting home or stay the entire weekend at a local Airbnb?
126. Would you rather incorporate Pumpkin Spice into every part of your daily life or go through the whole month of October without it?
127. Would you rather not have to bundle up warm during Autumn or wear Autumn clothing all year round?
128. Would you rather chug gravy or chug pumpkin spice latte?
129. Would you rather celebrate Thanksgiving in the tropics or in a cold region?
130. Would you rather leave notes of gratitude everywhere or turkey hand drawings everywhere?
131. Would you rather be invited to a Thanksgiving meal with your boss or with your worst enemy?
132. Would you rather be able to have a Thanksgiving meal without getting ‘turkey coma’ or be able to start Black Friday shopping a day early?
133. Skip Thanksgiving all together, or eat only Thanksgiving food for an entire month?
134. Would you rather peel 100 potatoes or bake 100 pumpkin pies?
135. Eat Thanksgiving dinner alone in a mansion, or eat Thanksgiving with family on a blanket in your backyard?
136. Have lots of Thanksgiving traditions, or do something different every year?
137. Have a traditional Thanksgiving here in the United States, or skip it and travel to a foreign country with your family instead?
138. Eat deviled eggs or pickled beets?
139. Suffer through a boring Thanksgiving conversation, or one where everyone shares TMI?
140. Spend Thanksgiving serving in a soup kitchen, or delivering meals on wheels to elderly people?
141. Have Brussels sprouts or asparagus as your Thanksgiving vegetable?
142. Get caught tooting at the dinner table, or have your mom tell your most embarrassing story?
143. Skip Thanksgiving entirely, or have to eat a full serving of anchovies on your plate?
144. Have a full week off school for Thanksgiving, or an extra few days over Christmas break?
145. Eat a Thanksgiving meal prepared by your school cafeteria, or one prepared by your grandpa?
146. Eat the exact same Thanksgiving meal for your entire life, or be required to try new foods every year at Thanksgiving?