A time when many people are dreaming about the family Thanksgiving holiday. It’s only logical that fall has its own game. Our fall-themed would you rather questions, will help you get a lively conversation going.
Fall Would You Rather Questions
These would you rather questions are filled with funny, child-friendly, and thoughtful content. Enjoy the fall by playing this game with your loved ones. They come in handy during the Halloween holiday or even Hannukkah celebrations.
1. Would you rather eat a caramel apple or a candy apple?
2. Would you rather clean out 12 pumpkins or peel 12 apples?
3. Would you rather eat candy corn for lunch for a month or eat real corn for lunch for a month?
4. Would you rather get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride?
5. Would you rather have a cob of corn for a nose or pumpkins for ears?
6. Have a Halloween candy food fight or a Thanksgiving dinner food fight?
7. Live in an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch for a week?
8. Live in a house made from hay bales or corn stalks?
9. Go horseback riding or swing on a tire swing?
10. Wear a cozy sweater or comfy hoodie?
11. Have turkey legs for ears or candy corn for fingernails?
12. Have a pumpkin hat or pumpkins for shoes?
13. Wake up a bear that’s begun to hibernate, or be locked in a room of squirrels?
14. Make friends with a deer or make friends with an owl?
15. Stuff a scarecrow or help a squirrel gather acorns?
16. Collect pinecones or acorns?
17. Have a mini gourd as a nose or corn cobs for feet?
18. Have leaves for hair or twigs for legs?
19. Have to balance a pie on your head during dinner or eat wearing a football helmet?
20. Make friends with a raccoon or an opossum?
21. Try to catch a turkey or try to catch a fox?
22. Would you rather eat Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant or at home?
23. Live in a house made of hay or in a house made of cornstalks?
24. Would you rather always smell like turkey or always smell like gravy?
25. Be a real-life Vampire or Werewolf?
26. Run through a field of sunflowers or jump in a pile of leaves?
27. Would you rather wash your hair with mashed potatoes or with stuffing?
28. Dunk apples or carve your jack-o-lanterns?
29. Go on a hike in the woods or for a bike ride in the city?
30. Would you rather go Black Friday shopping or watch Thanksgiving football?
31. Be scared or scare someone?
32. Have chicken noodle soup every day or chili every day?
33. Would you rather say fifty things you’re thankful for or listen to someone else say fifty things they’re thankful for?
34. Fall into a pool of blood or kiss the creature from the Black Lagoon?
35. Drink hot cocoa or cold apple cider?
36. Would you rather run a Turkey Trot and come in first, or not have to run it at all?
37. Would you rather wear pants two sizes too small to Thanksgiving dinner, or listen to a family member tell a gross story while you’re trying to eat Thanksgiving dinner?
38. Watch Hitchcock’s Psycho or Spielberg’s Poltergeist?
39. Make s’mores on a campfire or read a book in a hammock?
40. Would you eat a burnt Thanksgiving dinner or an undercooked Thanksgiving dinner?
41. Take a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods or house at the lake?
42. Splash in mud puddles or walk on crunchy leaves?
43. Would you rather take an expensive Thanksgiving vacation or eat an expensive Thanksgiving dinner?
44. Participate in a pie-eating contest or judge a pie-eating contest?
45. Eat pumpkin soup or pumpkin bread?
46. Would you rather always feel too full or always feel a little hungry?
47. Smell like vanilla or smell like cinnamon?
48. Would you rather eat an entire onion or uncooked corn on the cob?
49. Walk through a graveyard at midnight or spend a night in an abandoned house?
50. Wear big warm slippers or thick fuzzy socks?
51. Would you rather turn into a turkey on Thanksgiving or turn into an elf on Christmas?
52. Stay home to give out candy or go trick-or-treating?
53. Live in a world without Thanksgiving or live in a world without Halloween?
54. Would you rather spend Thanksgiving in New York City or on a farm?
55. Watch a show by Houdini or Siegfried and Roy?
56. Always smell like mashed potatoes or have corn stuck in your teeth for a month?
57. Would you rather say what you’re grateful for before you eat or after?
58. Read horror stories or watch horror movies?
59. Eat everything with cranberry sauce or eat everything with gravy?
60. Be a horror movie hero or villain?
61. Go pumpkin picking at a haunted farm or go apple picking in the rain?
62. Would you rather invite a famous person to join your family’s dinner, or be the one person invited to join a famous family’s dinner?
63. Get lost in a corn maze overnight, or go for a day-long sneeze-filled hayride?
64. Would you rather dress your pet as a turkey for Thanksgiving or dress your pet as a pilgrim?
65. Have a pet bat or a spider?
66. Jump in all the puddles on your block, or jump in a giant pile of leaves?
67. Would you rather burp loudly at Thanksgiving dinner or spill your drink?
68. Have curly red hair or long black hair?
69. Read a spooky book late a night or watch a scary movie by yourself?
70. Would you rather sing the National Anthem for an NFL game or coach an NFL football team?
71. Put your hand in a tank full of spiders or a tank full of snakes?
72. Would you rather not get passed food during Thanksgiving dinner or constantly be passing food for other people during the meal?
73. Have it rain candy corn or Sneakers?
74. Have pumpkin pancakes for dinner or have Thanksgiving turkey for breakfast?
75. Jump in a pile of leaves full of worms or crickets?
76. Would you rather eat Thanksgiving leftovers for an entire year or never eat Thanksgiving food again?
77. Carve 5 giant pumpkins or 50 small ones?
78. Have a raccoon mask or owl feathers for hair?
79. Sacrifice yourself to save your family or live and have them die?
80. Find a needle in a haystack or bob for apples?
81. Fly on a witch’s broom or drink some witch’s brew?
82. Indian or Pilgrim?
83. Sleep in a coffin or in a haunted house?
84. Rake 10 large piles of leaves, or bake 10 apple pies?
85. Wear a princess costume or a minion outfit?
86. Wear boots or flip flops all year long?
87. Eat a bloody Snickers bar or a Twix covered in underarm hair and sweat?
88. Smell everything around you 10 x more, or have everyone be able to smell you 10 x more?
89. Be haunted by the demon from “Insidious” or Bughuul from “Sinister”?
90. Listen to Edgar Allen Poe or Stephen King tell a scary store?
91. Wake up a bear that’s begun to hibernate, or be locked in a room of squirrels?
92. Enjoy a crisp apple or apple cider?
93. Use an Ouija board of performing a séance?
94. Jump in a pile of leaves or build a snowman?
95. Enjoy eating all your Halloween candies, or exchange all of them for $15?
96. Wear socks or a scarf everywhere for a year?
97. Be forced to eat lobster brains or alligator hearts Fear Factor-style?
98. Be a scarecrow in a cornfield or a crow?
99. See Little Shop of Horrors or Sweeney Todd on Broadway?
100. See the costumes at a Halloween dog parade or human parade?
101. Get dressed as an angel or a devil?
102. Would you rather have to cook the big holiday meal every year or have to clean up and do the dishes after the holiday meal every year?
103. Wear an incredibly itchy wig all night or super uncomfortable fake teeth all night?
104. Would you rather be a kid or a grandparent during the holidays?
105. Be a member of the Brady Bunch or the Addams’ Family?
106. Would you rather give up one family tradition or start a new one?
107. Face a Zombie Apocalypse or an Invasion of 10-ft spiders?
108. Hand out candy to trick-or-treaters or ignore trick-or-treaters and watch horror movies all night?
109. Would you rather wear a Santa outfit or an elf outfit to school every day for a month?
110. Would you rather wear a Santa outfit or an elf outfit to school every day for a month?
111. Light a bonfire or a candle at the graves of the dead?
112. Would you rather live in a house made of hay or in a house made of cornstalks?
113. Wear something that makes it impossible to walk or wear something too tight that you can hardly breathe?
114. Frequently use the word “brilliant” or “clever”?
115. Would you rather give up Christmas trees or Christmas cookies?
116. Dress up as a character from Harry Potter or Star Wars?
117. Would you rather get one amazing holiday gift or 10 OK holiday gifts?
118. Ride the Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion?
119. Would you rather go on a hike in the woods or for a bike ride in the city?
120. Have all your pumpkins smashed or get egged?
121. Would you rather be an elf in Santa’s shop or a reindeer on Santa’s sleigh?
122. Watch Beetlejuice or Ghostbusters?
123. Would you rather have it be your favorite holiday every day or never have that holiday again?
124. Live in Salem Massachusetts or Roswell New Mexico?
125. Take an evening swim at Amity Cove or a midnight stroll in a cemetery?
126. Would you rather know what all your gifts are or be surprised by all your gifts?
127. Would you rather splash in mud puddles or walk on crunchy leaves?
128. Would you rather be a turkey farmer or a pumpkin farmer?
129. Would you rather get a paper cut every time you wrap a Hanukkah present, or get burned every time you light the menorah?
130. Would you rather have holiday decorations up all year, or never be able to put them up again?
131. Would you rather volunteer as a mall Santa or in a live nativity with livestock?
132. Would you rather have your hair be tinsel, or be bald?
133. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house with your group of friends, or never be able to live with any of them?
134. Would you rather star on a popular holiday music single or star in a popular holiday movie?
135. Would you rather get stuck in an airport during Christmas or get lost in a Christmas tree farm?
136. Would you rather have everyone on your team be elf-sized and you be normal or have everyone be normal and you be elf-sized?
137. Would you rather replace your ball with a pumpkin or eat 100 gold Hanukkah coins before every game?
138. Would you rather play in the snow or in windy cold?
139. Would you rather have to put up outdoor Christmas lights for all your neighbors or wrap all the holiday presents for extended family members?
140. Would you rather wear light-up Christmas lights or wear a red nose every day during the holiday season?
141. Would you rather spend a long time finding the best deal on a gift or spend more money but only shop for a small amount of time?
142. Would you rather spend the night in a bed full of the insides of 10 Pumpkins or cooked spaghetti?
143. Would you rather only eat fruitcake for holiday desserts or not have dessert at all?
144. Would you rather have all your presents wrapped terribly or not have them wrapped at all?
145. Would you rather eat only holiday food or watch only holiday movies?
146. Would you rather clean out 12 pumpkins or peel 12 apples?
147. Would you rather have an entire snow week off from school or an extra week of summer vacation?
148. Would you rather live in a field of sunflowers or mums?
149. Would you rather the highest temperature ever be 100 degrees Fahrenheit or the lowest temperature ever be 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
150. Would you rather attend a concert of your favorite band or attend a Broadway show?