A game of truth or dare for couples will help you kickstart a good time in seconds. Whether you’re more of the truth type or the daring type, you’re sure to have fun when you ask each other these questions and bravely take a dare.
Relationship truth or dare only makes more sense when you go with unique questions and ideas. You want to have a fun time interacting with your significant other. This game also works for people who are crushing hard on someone; it helps you to get to know them a little better.
Relationship Truth or Dare Questions
Assuming you are the Monica of your group; always hosting get-togethers. Gather your friends and their partners together and indulge in this trivia game. Or if you plan to have a little private fun night with your significant other? This truth or dare game will spice things up in your relationship.
With the following collection, your game of truth or dare for love birds will make for an unforgettable, epic night!
1. Your most embarrassing moment with a girl?
2. Dip a fritter in Nutella and eat it.
3. Who do you care about more… me or your best friend?
4. Ask him/her to hand over their phone to you, and you can text anyone on his behalf.
5. What do you feel for your Ex?
6. Like 10 posts of your ex on Instagram.
7. Have you ever stalked anyone on social media?
8. Talk only by whispering for the next 10 minutes.
9. When was the last time you lied to me?
10. Speak 5 sentences in any language other than English.
11. Do you see your future with me?
12. Take a dollop of toothpaste and wash your hands with it.
13. How annoying is it really when I call you while you’re out with your friends?
14. Dip a cookie in soya sauce and eat it.
15. Have I ever done something that annoyed you a lot but you didn’t tell me?
16. Use talcum powder to give yourself a facial.
17. What is your biggest fear?
18. Hold a staring competition with anyone in the group.
19. What aspect of our relationship needs improvement?
20. Enact a funny scene from a movie.
21. Would you leave me for a hotter and more beautiful girl?
22. Walk up to the kitchen and use adorn different vegetables as accessories.
23. Can you remember the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
24. Crawl in the room like a baby.
25. What is the worst gift you ever received?
26. Stuff your mouth with cookies, and then sing a nursery rhyme.
27. Do you prefer long walks or long drives?
28. Drink four glasses of water without stopping.
29. What do you think my best quality is?
30. Use your tongue to draw all the alphabets in the air.
31. What is one question you don’t want me to ask you?
32. Where do you think our most romantic kiss took place? Tell me everything you remember about it.
33. Brush your teeth with apple cider vinegar.
34. What’s your go-to pick-up line?
35. Dip a marshmallow in soya sauce and eat it.
36. What’s something you’ve grown to appreciate in our relationship?
37. Open the backyard door and bark like a dog for 30 seconds.
38. What’s your idea of a perfect couple’s getaway for us?
39. Open your Instagram or Facebook and like each post of your ex.
40. Would you ever get a matching tattoo with me?
41. Call an Italian restaurant and order sushi.
42. If our romance story was a movie, who would you want to play us?
43. For the next 15 minutes, talk only in a whispering tone.
44. Do you have any secret kinks?
45. Slowly eat a spoonful of cinnamon powder.
46. What’s been your least favorite date of ours so far?
47. Call your colleague and yell liar on the phone, three times.
48. If we got married tomorrow, what song would you choose for our first dance?
49. Pretend you have won a Grammy and give an acceptance speech.
50. Have you ever done something embarrassing while drunk? Describe.
51. Give yourself a potato facial.
52. What do you think about while in the washroom?
53. Call up pizza guys and ask if they have formula milk.
54. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
55. Call your best friend and ask if he/she has stolen your watch.
56. Have you ever stalked someone on Facebook?
57. Sit like a chair against a wall for 2 minutes.
58. Who are you most jealous of and why?
59. Using cloves of garlic, apply a lip balm or lipstick.
60. What do you hate and why?
61. In the living room, land your imaginary spacecraft and talk like an alien.
62. Who/what is someone/something that annoys you?
63. Talk to Siri for 7 minutes without any interruption.
64. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
65. Eat like a monkey for 5 minutes.
66. Have you ever been in love?
67. Play a baby crying video on YouTube and dirty dance on the music of it, till the end of the video.
68. What’s something in your web browsing history that you’d be embarrassed about if someone saw?
69. Doodle the best possible image of your boss and post it on Twitter without giving any other details.
70. What would you do with your time if you didn’t have to work?
71. Change your Facebook profile photo to an ugly selfie.
72. What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?
73. Give a call to your nearest grocery store and ask if they have lactose-free ice cream for your pet rabbits.
74. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
75. Change the status of your Facebook profile to “feeling sad”.
76. When’s the last time you took a shower?
77. Make an account on a dating app and write a crazy bio.
78. Have you ever lied or done something to get out of trouble?
79. Send a weird GIF to the 10th person on your contacts list.
80. What’s the best purchase you ever made?
81. Imitate any five emojis.
82. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?
83. Have you ever been arrested?
84. Act like a crying toddler for 4 minutes.
85. What would you do with a million dollars?
86. Cut a few onions and narrate a funny story while cutting them.
87. What do you believe in?
88. Dance with your dog for 3 minutes.
89. Have you ever shared a secret you shouldn’t have, or promised you wouldn’t?
90. Text a poor joke to your parents.
91. What’s something you’re looking forward to and not looking forward to?
92. Reveal what is inside your bag. Every small detail.
93. You’re going #2 in a public bathroom and run out of toilet paper—what do you do?
94. Tell 5 of your favorite quotes in one single breath.
95. What’s something you think is absolutely disgusting?
96. Dress up like a pop star and sing a romantic song dedicated to our relationship.
97. When was the last time you cried and why?
98. Say I love you while doing 50 jumping jacks.
99. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
100. Cook a delicious meal in less than 40 minutes.
101. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
102. Duck walk in the garden and apologize for our first fight.
103. What do you value most in your relationships?
104. Blindfold and make me a sandwich.
105. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
106. Freestyle rap about our relationship.
107. What is your secret vice/guilty pleasure?
108. Go live on any social media account and declare your love for me.
109. Have you ever cheated on someone?
110. Express your love in sign language.
111. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
112. Write a poem about our love story and sing it.
113. Have you ever been so drunk you blacked out?
114. Recreate the wedding photos.
115. Have you ever peed your pants?
116. Do the laundry for the entire next week.
117. Have you ever sent an inappropriate selfie to your ex?
118. Go outside and stare at the sky until someone asks you what you’re looking at. Then tell them you saw a UFO.
119. What kind of food turns you on?
120. Tag a random person in a post on Facebook.
121. Did you ever share chewing gum with someone?
122. Call the 33rd person on your contact list.
123. Which is the most embarrassing show you are guilty of watching?
124. Go outside and pick exactly 30 blades of grass with tweezers.
125. What is something disgusting, that you still like doing?
126. Pretend to be a baby until your next turn.
127. How perfect am I as your partner?
128. Drink chocolate syrup straight from the bottle.
129. When was the longest time you have stayed in a bathroom and why?
130. Post a 1,000-word Facebook post for no reason.
131. What is the most often praised feature of your body?
132. Sing the ABCs.
133. Have you ever had a close call with being caught cheating on your partner?
134. Eat a raw egg.
135. Have you ever pretended to be in love?
136. Pretend to be an animal and act like that animal until the other person guesses what you are.
137. Have you ever tried to get someone who has dumped you back into your life so that you may formally dump them?
138. Put on a blindfold and eat whatever your partner chooses for you.
139. Knock on your neighbor’s door and ask if you can borrow two marshmallows. Five minutes later, knock on the door and give them back.
140. What is the funniest thing that your ex-partner has ever said about you?
141. Order an ice cream cone from a fast food restaurant’s drive-thru. When you get the cone, smash it against your forehead.
142. Have you ever had a sleepover only to be woken up at the crack of dawn because you didn’t get enough sleep?
143. Lick your partner’s palm.
144. Is it possible for you to have woken up next to someone you don’t know and questioned how you ended up there in the first place?
145. Close your eyes and take a shot of alcohol that your partner picks out for you.
146. Has your spouse ever made a suggestion that made you feel uncomfortable or caused you to change your opinion of them? What was the proposal, and what followed as a result of it?
147. Peel a potato/banana with your teeth.
148. Have you ever been so terrified that someone is going to reveal something that would put your relationship in danger?
149. Take your partner’s socks off and play ‘this little piggy’ with all their toes.
150. Who is the most inappropriate person you’ve ever had a crush on?