The Big Bang Theory is among the most popular comedy shows on Netflix. The series has been able to attract up to 20 million viewers. Similar to friends, both shows revolved around the lives of a group of friends but are differentiated in their approaches to humor.
This series is premised on the leading explanation for how the universe began. It explains how the universe started as an infinitely hot and dense single point that inflated and stretched to unimaginable speeds, and then develops at a more measurable rate.
The Big Bang Theory Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
David Saltzberg, a professor of Physics and Astronomy at UCLA, has been on retainer since the beginning of the series. He has attended the weekly screening of The Big Bang Theory where he offers corrections and ensures the whiteboards used in the scenes are accurate.
The adorable cast members make up some of the world’s highest-paid TV actors. According to Variety (2017), some of the top paid actors in comedy are Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg, and Kunal Nayyar— all earning an average of $900,000 per episode.
Gather your friends together for a trivia night. Use this list of The Big Bang Theory questions with answers to test how much you know about the series.
1. What is Leonard’s surname?
2. What does Sheldon’s mom call him?
3. In which US state is Big Bang Theory set?
4. Who plays Sheldon’s older brother, Georgie?
5. Who officiates Sheldon and Amy’s wedding?
6. Which actress portrays Penny?
7. How many times does Sheldon have to knock on a door and say a person’s name before he’ll go in?
8. Sheldon hosts a YouTube show during the series. What is it called?
9. Who does Howard live with at the beginning of the show?
10. What does Sheldon rename his show after Amy joins in?
11. How many seasons of Big Bang Theory are there?
12. Who said ‘Our babies will be smart and beautiful’?
13. What state is Sheldon originally from?
14. What is Sheldon’s IQ?
15. What store was Sheldon born in?
16. Where does Sheldon’s twin sister work?
17. What apartment do Penny and Leonard live in?
18. Who does Penny marry?
19. What song does Penny sing to Sheldon when he’s sick?
20. What meaningful gift does Penny give to Sheldon for Christmas one year?
21. What state is Penny from? Nebraska
22. Why did she move to Los Angeles?
23. In which US state is Big Bang Theory set?
24. What restaurant does Penny work at for a large part of the series?
25. What academic theory does Sheldon specialize in?
26. Who is Sheldon’s nemesis?
27. What is Sheldon’s favorite number?
28. What’s his name?
29. Where is Rajesh from?
30. What are Penny’s parents’ names?
31. Where do Sheldon, Amy, Raj, Howard, and Leonard work?
32. Which character goes to space?
33. What is Leonard’s middle name?
34. Who does Leonard marry on the show?
35. What astronaut nickname is Howard given by his space friends?
36. How long is Howard on the space station?
37. Which character’s surname is Farrah Fowler?
38. What is Howard’s middle name?
39. Where did Howard get his engineering degree?
40. Early in the series, what is Howard’s main mode of transportation?
41. What is Howard allergic to?
42. Where does Leonard get married?
43. Where did Leonard graduate from?
44. At the beginning of the show, who can’t Rajesh talk to?
45. What instrument does Leonard play?
46. What does Leonard’s mom do for work? She’s a psychiatrist and neuroscientist
47. What does Leonard’s dad do for work?
48. Where do Sheldon, Howard, Leonard, Raj and Amy work?
49. Which actor portrays Sheldon Cooper?
50. What does Penny name her gaming character in Age of Conan?
51. What breed of dog does Raj have?
52. What is Raj’s dog’s name?
53. What does Raj call his apartment in the first several seasons of the show?
54. What is Raj’s sister’s name?
55. When Howard and Bernadette’s daughter, Halley, won’t stop crying, what does Bernadette do?
56. What does Bernadette’s dad say to Howard when he gives her away at the wedding?
57. What is Bernadette’s graduate degree?
58. What is the name of Bernadette’s son?
59. What nickname did Howard give to Bernadette?
60. How does Bernadette meet Penny?
61. Which character is from Texas?
62. Why is it hard for Raj to talk to women he’s not related to?
63. What’s Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment number?
64. Amy brings home one of her monkeys from the lab in season four, and he has a terrible habit. What is it? Smoking
65. Where is Leonard from?
66. Where did Amy get her undergraduate degree?
67. How do Sheldon and Amy meet?
68. What’s Rajesh’s job?
69. Sheldon and Amy win the Nobel Prize for their work on what?
70. The night Amy and Sheldon finally have sex for the first time, what event does Sheldon miss out on?
71. Which one of these characters does not wear glasses?
72. What is the name of the science-show host played by Bob Newhart that Sheldon and Leonard love so much?
73. Which color is Penny’s laptop?
74. Who performs the “Big Bang Theory” theme song?
75. Stuart runs a comic book store. What is the name of the store?
76. How many episodes of “The Big Bang Theory” are there?
77. What year did the show premiere?
78. What’s the name of the “Big Bang Theory” spinoff?
79. How many Emmys did the show win?
80. How many times was it nominated?
81. Which couple gets married first?
82. Which characters don’t have PhDs?
83. When the men enter the Physics Bowl, they name their team PMS. What does PMS stand for?
84. How did the group try to teach Sheldon to drive?
85. What is Leonard’s primary health concern?
86. What does Sheldon always wear?
87. When does Penny kiss Leonard for the first time?
88. What’s on the shower curtain of Leonard and Sheldon?
89. Which US state is Penny from?
90. What does Penny always call Sheldon?
91. What is Leonard’s mum’s first name?
92. What is Sheldon’s favorite number?
93. For which discovery do Sheldon and Amy get a Nobel Prize?
94. Which character always says ‘Bazinga’?
95. When does Sheldon do his laundry?
96. What is the name of Sheldon’s twin sister?
97. How is Sheldon’s Youtube channel/podcast called?
98. What was the name of the song that Sheldon wanted Penny to sing to him when he was sick?
99. Who is Debbie?
100. How old was Sheldon when he got his first P.h.d?
101. What is the name of Rajesh’s dog?
102. In the first episode, what does Penny ask Leonard to pick up from his ex-boyfriend’s house?
103. What does Sheldon order by fiber content?
104. How old is Sheldon from ‘The Big Bang Theory’?
105. What is the name of the pharmaceutical company where Bernadette works?
106. Complete Sheldon’s sick day lullaby. “Soft kitty, warm kitty, Little ball of fur, Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, ______ _______ _____”.
107. When was Sheldon Cooper born?
108. Which one of Rajesh’s girlfriends was a dermatologist (1 point for the first name, 1 point for the surname)
109. What is Bernadette’s middle name?
110. Which Star Trek language does Sheldon speak?
111. What is Sheldon’s IQ?
112. When Bernadette is being offered a job at a pharmaceutical company. How does she describe the salary?
113. What is Amy allergic to?
114. How many siblings have Bernadette?
115. Who played the role of Leonard Hofstadter?
116. What is Amy’s favorite singer?
117. According to Sheldon, which pudding is the best?
118. How tall is Bernadette?
119. In which TV show does Penny get a small role?
120. Who officiated Sheldon and Amy’s wedding?
121. In the second season, Penny’s Christmas gift to Sheldon is a napkin autographed by?
122. What is the picture on Sheldon’s refrigerator?
123. What is the ‘Penny Blossoms’?
124. Who was Elizabeth Plimpton?
125. Who were Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady?
126. What was Penny’s last name?
127. What was unique about the show in terms of season and contract renewal?
128. Why do we never see Raj’s apartment and Howard’s’ house in the same episode?
129. The theme song mentions, “autotrophs began to drool”. What does that mean?
130. What is special about Wheaton’s house number 1701?
131. In a second season episode, Sheldon performed his knocking on Penny’s door, but instead of calling out her name, he had voice-generating software on his laptop say her name. He believed he had an inflamed larynx and couldn’t speak. Why did he go to Penny’s at this moment?
132. When Professor Proton did a fun science show at Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment in season six, what part particularly amazed Penny?
133. What singer did Howard and Amy realize they both liked in “The Scavenger Vortex”?
134. The apartment of Sheldon and Leonard has a flag with a gold lion rampant. What colour is the flag’s background?
135. Early in the fourth season, Sheldon and Amy decided to part ways after disagreeing over whose work was more important. In his post-‘break up’ depression, Sheldon got a bunch of cats that he named after scientists. There was one exception; what was that cat’s name?
136. How does Sheldon choose his seat at the movie theatre?
137. During season three, in Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment, Penny dances to a song by whom?
138. Where does Penny do her one performance of ‘Anne Frank’?
139. In the season three episode “The Cornhusker Vortex”, Sheldon gave Leonard lessons on what topic he was surprisingly an expert in.
140. Name one of Sheldon’s quirky traits?
141. After Raj says “Excuse me! I don’t think Penny is out of line at all. You don’t own her,” who does he claim is his girl?
142. From where was the fifteen-year-old science prodigy that worked with Sheldon and Leonard in “The Jerusalem Duality”?
143. In the third season, Penny had a crisis when she dislocated her shoulder. Sheldon, unable to ignore a damsel in distress, took her to the hospital and stayed with her. When filling out her admission form, what did Sheldon put for cause of injury?
144. Fill in the blank of the following Sheldon quote: ‘I often forget other people have …..…… It’s so sad.’
145. Weigh tryst sting?
146. Which character said the following line: ‘I do wanna fling my poop at her’
147. From 1991 to 1995, which BBT actress played the title character of the NBC sitcom Blossom?
148. In the first season’s Halloween episode, Penny invited the guys to her costume party. What did all four of them originally want to dress up as?
149. What was the very final episode of the show called?
150. Unlike most TV shows, what is real on the set of the Big Bang Theory?
151. What was Raj and Howard’s reaction when they saw Amy and Sheldon together?
152. How does Sheldon try to lengthen his life span in ‘The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification’?