Ever played popular question games for couples? The ones for couples that have been together for quite a significant amount of time and those who are still in the honeymoon phase.
Whether it is a long-term relationship or not, it is bound to have awkward moments of silence. Couples can get bored by cycling over the same topics. Engaging in a fun game of truth or dare would spice up things and help you get to know each other better.
Truth or Dare Questions for Lesbian Couples
Prepare to feel happy with our list of truth or dare questions for lesbian couples.
1. Who’s been your biggest lesbian celebrity crush?
2. Wear a pair of your partner’s underwear.
3. What is one thing you hope I really see and understand about you?
4. Kiss your partner all-around their “down-low” area.
5. Where were you, and what went through your mind when you found out that the Supreme Court declared same-sex marriage legal in all 50 States on June 26, 2015?
6. Sit upside down in a chair until your next turn.
7. What’s one thing I do sexually that you really like?
8. Lick the nose of the person on your right.
9. When did you first know you liked girls?
10. Say the alphabet backwards in 15 seconds.
11. What’s your favorite memory of something we’ve done together?
12. Sexually tease someone for 30 seconds.
13. Who was the first person you ever came out to and how did they react?
14. Step into a bathroom with somebody of your choice and don’t come out for 5 minutes.
15. What big dream do you most want to pursue?
16. Act and dance like a stripper for ten minutes.
17. How do I hinder the dreamer in you?
18. When the milkman shows up, dare the person to answer the door only in his/her undergarments and try and seduce him.
19. What do you like best about me?
20. Belly dance to a country song.
21. What was the first lesbian-themed movie you ever watched and how did it impact you?
22. Go a whole minute without blinking.
23. Will you please tell me about your first lesbian role model?
24. With no bottoms, spoon your partner until the next round.
25. If we could travel anywhere in the world together, where would that be and why?
26. Give a concert with your air guitar.
27. What’s been your biggest fear about being lesbian, bi, or queer?
28. Blow a raspberry on your spouse’s forehead.
29. How do you most aspire to be as a partner to me?
30. Act like your favorite Disney person.
31. What do you remember about the first time you had sex with a woman?
32. Do 20 sit ups.
33. If you could hit the rewind button, what part of your life would you want to change?
34. Call an ex of your spouse’s and get advice on how to deal with one of your spouse’s annoying habits.
35. How did you come out to your family?
36. Tie your shoe strings together and try to walk to the door and back.
37. What do you want our legacy as a couple to be?
38. Give your spouse an Eskimo kiss.
39. What did you first notice about each other?
40. Brush someone else’s teeth.
41. What were your first impressions of each other?
42. Dare the person to perform a 60 second lap dance on any other playing member of the same sex.
43. Who first asked the other out?
44. Suck your partner’s toes for 2 minutes.
45. When is your girlfriend’s birthday (month/day/year)? Who is older?
46. Blow in someones ear.
47. What is a typical date night like for you?
48. Close your eyes until it’s your turn again.
49. Are you friends with any other same sex couples?
50. Take your shirt off and do a belly dance for 30 second.
51. Does anyone you know disapprove of your relationship?
52. Sing to your spouse.
53. What is your girlfriend’s number labeled as in your cell phone?
54. Kiss somebody’s butt.
55. Have you ever worn your girlfriend’s clothes? If so, how often?
56. Get naked and do yoga poses.
57. Are there any famous lesbian couples you look up to?
58. Do a chicken dance while singing crazy songs.
59. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good-looking would you rate yourself?
60. Smell the foot of the person on your left.
61. Have you ever thought about marrying someone else?
62. Do the robot.
63. Have you ever been friend-zoned?
64. Do 50 sit ups.
65. Besides “I love you” and other related phrases, what is the number one thing you say to your girlfriend?
66. Talk for 5 minutes without stopping.
67. When you are trying to impress people what personality trait do you hide?
68. Perform a rap.
69. Is there anything about your girlfriend you think most people don’t know?
70. Try to put your foot behind your head.
71. What is one dare you would never do?
72. Speak in pig Latin for the rest of the game.
73. If you could change something about your body, what would you change?
74. Pretend to spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for the next 2 minutes.
75. Have you tried domination submission?
76. Send a love letter to someone on Facebook.
77. If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
78. Send someone a message that says, “I know what you did last summer.”
79. Streak across the room.
80. If you were given one wish that would be granted what would it be?
81. Crack a raw egg on your head.
82. How many relationships have you had before?
83. Post a video of you singing and share it on your social media account.
84. What phobias do you have?
85. Lay on the floor and pretend that you are swimming for two minutes.
86. Do you believe in love at all?
87. Speak in rhymes for the rest of the game.
88. Who was your first love?
89. Prank call the number of someone that you do not know.
90. How would you like for your life to change in the next five years? Do you see me as a part of this change?
91. Give an insult to every person in the room.
92. What about me stands out the most to you?
93. Try to woo the person to your right.
94. Do you have needs in your life that are not being met? What can I do to help with those needs?
95. Chew gum that someone else has already chewed.
96. Would you stay with me if I were in an accident that scarred my appearance for life?
97. Do the moonwalk across the room.
98. Would you stay with me if I were in an accident that scarred my appearance for life?
99. Go outside and try to hug the next person that walks by.
100. Have I ever hurt you in any way that you haven’t told me about?
101. Sit on someone’s lap for 10 minutes.
102. What thoughts make you unhappy?
103. Go outside and wrap a toilet paper around your neighbors tree.
104. What could I do that would make you believe that I love you?
105. Cut 5 onions into little pieces.
106. Have you ever questioned the existence of love?
107. Go outside and pretend that you are an airplane for 10 minutes.
108. Is there a point in your past that you regret more than anything else?
109. Go to your neighbors house and say you are sorry for hitting his/her dog.
110. Do you feel as though you could tell me anything?
111. Go and fart in front of your teacher or boss.
112. How important is physical attraction to you?
113. Spit on someone.
114. How many people have you slept with?
115. Take a coin out of your wallet and lick it.
116. How was your parents’ marriage? Would you have considered theirs a good relationship?
117. Wax your arms in front of everyone.
118. When I talk about you to others, what would you like for me to say?
119. Go to your neighbor’s house and tell him/her a joke.
120. When a conflict arises, how do you react?
121. What would you consider the greatest obstacle you’ve ever had to face? How did you overcome it?
122. Imitate any animal of your choice for several minutes.
123. What moment in your past would you most like to forget?
124. Let the person on your left draw a mustache on your skin with lipstick only.
125. Have you forgiven yourself for your wrongdoings?
126. Show your whole browsing history.
127. Do you ever wish to escape reality? Do you have a way of doing so?
128. Call your best friend make her believe that you hate her.
129. Have you ever loved anyone more than you love me? Can you see that changing?
130. Use a poetry form of talking for the rest of the game.
131. Is there anything particular that you don’t know about me but would like to know?
132. Call your dad and tell him that you are going to elope in Vegas.
133. Prank call someone and make them believe that they have won the lottery.
134. Tell me one instance where your set the example of women empowerment?
135. Try to drink 3 glasses of milk in 1 minute.
136. What’s that one silly belief which you know is not real, but you are still clinging to it?
137. Try to laugh continuously for the rest of the game.
138. Name 10 things that you cannot do without and that always make you think about why you need to live?
139. Have a 5-minute conversation on any topic.
140. What is the most romantic dream you’ve ever had?
141. Mimic the joker from a Batman movie.
142. What do you think is the worst thing about being a girl?
143. Show us the cheapest pic of yours.
144. What’s the wildest or most daring thing you’ve ever done?
145. Take a haircut.
146. What were the sexiest clothes you once wore and for whom?
147. Do your makeover in such a way that no one can recognize you.
148. Have you ever cheated?
149. Go outside and propose the first person you see.
150. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to draw the attention of someone?