Apart from the widely celebrated holidays that happen during this season, not much is said about this season. Using jokes to spread cheer during the gloomy winter months is good for keeping people together.
Winter Jokes in 2022 and 2023
You will realize that these jokes are fun to tell to kids. If your little ones enjoy telling jokes and making others laugh, you can send them to school with these winter jokes.
Beat the cold and warm up with laughter by engaging in the following fun winter jokes.
1. What do snowmen call their offspring?
2. What is the best kind of cereal to eat in winter?
3. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
4. What did the icy road say to the car?
5. What falls in the winter but never gets hurt?
6. What can you catch with your eyes closed?
7. What do you get in December that you can’t have in any other month?
8. What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?
9. What do you call a penguin in the Sahara Desert?
10. What is an “ig”?
11. Why did Frosty the snowman want a divorce?
12. Where do arctic seals go to see movies?
13. What time is it when little white flakes fall past the classroom window?
14. How do mountains stay warm?
15. What do trees say after a long winter?
16. What is a mountain’s favorite type of candy?
17. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
18. What is a snowman’s favorite snack?
19. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
20. Where do snowmen put their money?
21. Why was the blanket discouraged?
22. How do you know when it’s too cold for a picnic?
23. What do you call a gangsta snowman?
24. Which side of an Arctic Tern has the most feathers?
25. What do you call a snowman in summer?
26. What is the Ice Queen’s favourite cake?
27. How does a snowman get around?
28. Did you hear about the snowman spy?
29. Why did the girl put her record player in the snow?
30. What vegetable was forbidden on the ships of Arctic explorers?
31. What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby’s crib?
32. What did one snowflake say to the other?
33. How did the snow globe feel after listening to a scary story?
34. Why didn’t Guns N’ Roses turn up for the gig when it was snowing?
35. How do you warn one of Santa’s helpers?
36. What do you call a slow skier?
37. What do you call an old snowman?
38. What happened when all the muskox wool that was collected was stolen?
39. Why did the farmer only wear one boot to town?
40. What do you call a glove combined with a snake?
41. Why did the boy only wear one boot?
42. How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
43. What’s a snowman’s favorite school activity?
44. What is the favorite Mexican food of snowmen?
45. Did you hear about the lisping snowman?
46. Why do arctic seals and penguins not get along?
47. What do you call a penguin with no eye?
48. What kind of money do snowmen use in the North Pole?
49. Why do Klingons prefer winter for cooking?
50. Why didn’t the penguin jump off the iceberg?
51. How does a group of penguins make a decision?
52. What do penguins sing on a birthday?
53. What did the snowman order at Wendy’s?
54. What kind of fish do penguins catch at night?
55. What do women use to stay young looking in the Arctic?
56. What did the sign say in the reindeer stable?
57. What do penguins eat for lunch?
58. How do you prevent a Summer cold?
59. Did you hear about the politicians whose best speeches were outdoors in the winter?
60. What did one penguin say to the other?
61. How do snowmen greet each other?
62. Why is Frosty never late?
63. What happens when winter arrives?
64. What do you call a reindeer with no eyes?
65. Did you know that a cyclops’s favorite winter sport is skiing?
66. What does a Snowman take when he gets sick?
67. Why is it hard to ski after fresh snow?
68. Why do bees stay in the hive during winter?
69. What did one Arctic murre say to the other?
70. Why do birds fly to warmer climates in winter?
71. What noise wakes you up at the North Pole around March 18?
72. If you live in an igloo, what’s the worst thing about global warming?
73. What did the walrus say when it was late?
74. How do you stop getting cold feet in winter?
75. What’s the best kind of dog to get for the holidays?
76. What is white, minty and has a crisp bite?
77. Why aren’t penguins as lucky as Arctic murres?
78. What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf?
79. What do you call a big mean polar bear?
80. Where do seals go to see movies?
81. Why are snowmen great at parties?
82. How do you put a polar bear into the freezer?
83. What kind of math do Snowy Owls like?
84. What’s the scariest part of owing Santa money?
85. What sits on the bottom of the cold Arctic Ocean and shakes?
86. What did the dog musher say when he got lost?
87. What is red, white, and blue over winter break?
88. What do you call a ghost in the winter?
89. Did you hear about the man buried alive under a sudden snowstorm?
90. What happens when you’re alone in the water and get too cold?
91. What do you call one day below freezing and the next day at 70 degrees?
92. What was Frosty the Snowman’s career?
93. What is a female snowman called?
94. How do you build a snow fort?
95. Has the abominable snowman called?
96. What advice should you give to snow moving to the big city?
97. What’s a snowman’s favorite meat?
98. What do you call a snowman’s dog?
99. What do computers wear in the winter?
100. What did Yoda tell the snowman when he found out he had tunnel vision?
101. What do superheroes put in their drinks?
102. What do you call a snowman on wheels?
103. What do you call a snowman in the produce aisle?
104. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
105. Why do reindeer have fur coats?
106. What’s a snowman’s favorite condiment?
107. What do you call it when a reindeer ignores you?
108. How do you scare a snowman?
109. What do you call a penguin that steals calamari?
110. How do snowmen greet each other?
111. Why don’t penguins fly?
112. Knock, Knock! Who’s There? Snow! Snow who?
113. What do you call a photo of the North Pole?
114. Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Emma! Emma who?
115. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
116. Where’s the warmest place in the South Pole?
117. What did the penguin say when it swam into a wall?
118. What do you call a reindeer without eyes?
119. Who delivers the Christmas presents to baby sharks?
120. What says, “Now you see me, now you don’t, now you see me, now you don’t?”
121. What’s a good holiday tip?
122. What do snowmen do on Christmas?
123. How was the snow globe feeling?
124. Why did Frosty have a carrot in his nose?
125. Why are there only snow men and not snow women?
126. What did Frosty call his cow?
127. What is a snowman’s favorite pet?
128. What is a Snowman’s favorite drink?
129. Why did a snowman send his father to Siberia?
130. Where do witches go skiing?
131. Why did the snowman go to the doctor?
132. How do snowmen read their e-mails?
133. What happens when a snowman spills his coffee?
134. Why did the snowman have dandruff?
135. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
136. Why did the snowman get dumped by his partner?
137. How did the Snowman win the boxing match?
138. Why did the snowman scold his dog?
139. What is a Snowman’s favorite soup?
140. Why was the baby snowman crying?
141. Why did the chicken cross the road?
142. Why do bears hibernate in winter?
143. What do bears have in their homes?
144. Why do musicians like the winter?
145. Why is it easier to say the alphabet at Christmas?
146. How does a German skier cry for help?
147. What do you call a sled that belongs to Bob?
148. Why is blackcurrant the fastest sorbet to eat?
149. Why don’t people sunbathe in the winter?
150. Why do women not hike four days out of every month?
151. What’s a bear’s favorite type of pie?
152. Why did the winter Olympian pick his nose?
153. Where is the best place to keep a fire?
154. What do you send to a sick friend in winter?
155. How do you call a cab in winter?
156. How does an Inuit man build his home?
157. How do people say their prayers in winter?
158. What did the seal say when they swam into a wall?
159. Why does everybody love winter?
160. What’s type of building is the tallest in Antarctica?