Love playing a good game of truth or dare? This one is for you! It is a fun way to connect, and enjoy a good laugh! The only challenge is that sometimes the dares can be a little questionable. Having that in mind, we have compiled the best family-friendly truth or dare questions to have everyone participate at ease.
Truth or Dare for Sister – 2022 and 2023
Playing truth or dare games with your sister will enable you to know much about each other and gives you a chance to spend some quality time and create memories.
Are you in a family of twins and feel the need to touch on that as well? Head on to our awesome collection of twin jokes to keep the fun going. But before then, take part in the following “truth or dare questions for sister” to strengthen familial relationships.
1. What is a word that you’ve made up?
2. What’s been the best day of your life so far?
3. Give someone a piggyback ride.
4. How many kids do you really want to have?
5. Crack an egg over your head.
6. If you could meet anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
7. Kiss the feet of the person who gave you this dare.
8. What about your first love?
9. Dance around like a monkey for ten seconds.
10. When, where and who was your first kiss?
11. Do an impression of one of your relatives, do not stop until everyone can guess who you are.
12. What is one thing you’ve never told me?
13. What’s something our parents don’t know about you?
14. Do not blink for a minute.
15. What was a moment in college or high school that you’d never want to relive?
16. Attempt to do 10 pushups.
17. Is there something you can’t live without?
18. Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs.
19. How did you really feel about the last gift I bought you?
20. Moonwalk across the room.
22. If you could go back in time, would you change what you wore to prom?
23. Put your hand in a full trash can up to your elbow.
24. What’s your most prominent childhood memory?
25. Do your best Buzz Lightyear impression.
26. Crabwalk across the room.
27. Is there something I did that you’ve never gotten over, or forgiven?
28. Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle.
29. On a scale from one to 10 how uncomfortable are you answering these questions?
30. Kiss the person next to you on the forehead.
31. Which of our siblings is actually your favorite?
32. Eat a spoon full of mayonnaise.
33. What’s one piece of parental advice that you’ve held onto?
34. Run around the outside of the house three times.
35. What is your guilty TV pleasure?
36. Army crawl across the room.
37. Have you ever had a night you couldn’t remember? If so, what led up to it?
38. Sit on a balloon until it pops.
39. What’s your greatest fear in life?
40. Go outside and yell “I pick my nose” to the first person you see.
41. Have you ever had a dream about one of your relatives?
42. Stand on your hands.
43. Were you ever scared of monsters?
44. Wear a funny hat on your head for the next three rounds of questions.
45. Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
46. Go a whole minute without blinking.
47. Have you ever snuck a snack?
48. Put your leg behind your head.
49. Have you ever stolen something from your family?
50. Ask the neighbors to borrow a cup of sugar.
51. Have you ever done something against the law?
52. Completely cover yourself in toilet paper to look like a mummy.
53. What kind of person do you want to marry someday?
54. Randomly call a person from your phone and sing them a song.
55. Which celebrity are you obsessed with?
56. Call a family member of someone in the room and explain why you love your friend so much.
57. Do you pretend to do your chores or actually do them?
58. Run outside and shout as loud as you can, “I am the best person in the world!”
59. Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
60. Eat as many pieces of bread as you can in two minutes.
61. In which sport would you want to become a professional?
62. Lick a bar of soap from the bathroom.
63. How often do you floss your teeth?
64. Take a bite and swallow a piece of banana skin.
65. Have you ever watched a movie or TV show that you know you’re not allowed?
66. Go into the kitchen and take a bite out of something in the trash.
67. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
68. Spritz perfume into your mouth.
69. Have you ever not listened to your parents?
70. Take a picture of yourself pulling a funny face and set it as your Facebook profile picture for the rest of the day and night.
71. Have you ever not listened to your parents?
72. Pass your phone to the person to your right and allow them to put any status on one of your social media accounts.
73. If you could be a Disney character, who would you be and why?
74. Sing the chorus from a random song with all your heart.
75. Have you ever been punished unfairly?
76. Speak in a baby’s voice for the next five things you have to say.
77. Are you afraid of ghosts?
78. Give someone in the group all the money you have in your purse.
79. Do you keep a diary/journal?
80. Slap yourself in the face any time someone says “and” in the next three minutes.
81. What does your sibling know about you that no one else does?
82. Blindfold yourself and let someone in the group feed you something of their choosing.
83. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for (no wishing for more wishes allowed)?
84. Call your sibling or cousin and speak to them for one minute entirely in an Italian accent.
85. Have you poured a glass of milk on a plant?
86. Show everyone the four most recent pictures on your phone.
87. Is there anything that you would change about yourself?
88. Write and perform a song that is at least two minutes long.
89. If you could be a superhero, what would your power be?
90. Ring a random person from your phone and confess that you’re in love with a fictional character.
91. Would you trade your sibling for a million dollars?
92. Apply makeup without looking in the mirror.
93. What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
94. Hold a plank for as long as you can.
95. Is there a mess in your closet?
96. Do as many sit-ups as you can in one minute.
97. Have you ever had a dream about one of your relatives?
98. Trade one item of clothing with another player and wear it for the rest of the game.
99. Did you ever break your boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s heart?
100. Try to impersonate your favorite singer for one minute.
101. If you are stranded on a remote island, who would you choose for the company?
102. Attempt to keep your eyes as wind open as possible without blinking.
103. What was your most awkward moment on a date?
104. Eat a spoonful of a spicy sauce.
105. Have you ever flirted with your best friend’s siblings?
106. Go outside and ask a stranger to smell your breath.
107. Would you break up with someone by sending them a text?
108. Eat an entire onion without crying.
109. Would you break up with someone by sending them a text?
110. Try to juggle with three eggs.
111. Are you jealous of someone because of who they date?
112. Smell someone else’s shoes for one minute.
113. Have you ever fallen in love with someone at first sight?
114. Streak around the room for 10 seconds.
115. Have you ever fallen in love with someone at first sight?
116. Perform your best air guitar routine without any music playing.
117. What were your first impressions about “best friend’s name”?
118. Put honey on the end of your house and then apply flour, and keep it like that for the rest of the game.
119. Name one quality that you do not like in your friend.
120. Say the entire alphabet backward.
121. What is the cruelest thing you have done to a friend?
122. Go to a neighbor’s house and ask if they have any spare food because you’re hungry.
123. Have you ever shared your best friend’s secrets with anyone else?
124. Call the tenth contact on your phone and tell them all about your day, for no apparent reason.
125. Did you have an imaginary friend? What was his or her name?
126. Take a mouthful of water and tell a funny story about something that’s recently happened to you.
127. How confident are you about achieving your dreams?
128. Pretend that you’re a sheep for no reason whatsoever.
129. Are you into sports?
130. Write a poem about why you are the best person in the world.
131. Do you like gym class?
132. Take a selfie with some old trash.
133. What would you do if you cannot get into the college of your choice?
134. Put a teaspoon of salt in your mouth.
135. If you had the money and resources to start a business, what would it be?
136. Consume as many chilies as you can in two minutes.
137. If you could invent something, what would it be?
138. Head outside for a walk and talk aloud to yourself.
139. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
140. Tell a stranger that you’re having a bad day and need someone to talk to.
141. Who is your role model and why?
142. Go outside and wink at the first person you see.
143. What’s your idea of a perfect vacation?
144. Have a conversation with the TV.
145. If you had just 24 hr to live, how would you spend your day?
146. Brush your teeth with hot sauce.
147. If you had the chance to live on your own right now, would you take it?
148. Drink an entire bottle of milk to yourself.
149. Prank call a car breakdown company and say that you’re sad because you don’t have a car.
150. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
151. Do your best impersonation of Elvis Presley.
152. If you knew that the world was going to end soon, what would you do?
153. Give a stranger five dollars.
154. What would you do if you were the Queen of England?
155. Dip your hand in toilet water.
156. List five disgusting/annoying habits you have?
157. Do a handstand with your feet against the wall and hold for 30 seconds.
158. Did you let someone else take the fall for something you did?
159. Give your phone to the person on your left and let them send any message they want to anybody on your contact list.
160. How long have you gone without showering/shaving?
161. Let the person to your right give you a temporary marker tattoo on your forehead of anything they want.
162. Did you ever spread a nasty rumor about someone else?
163. Call your neighbor and make monkey sounds for 30 seconds straight.
164. What is the silliest thing that you are attached to and still posses (if it were a thing)?
165. Call the most recent food delivery number that you have dialed and sing them the Happy Birthday song.
166. What do you do when you are alone at home?
167. Name one thing you hate in each of us.
168. What is your favorite holiday?
169. Email your favorite teacher and tell them you love them.
170. Have you ever forgotten a special person’s birthday?