The life of Jesus is well written in the four Gospels of the Bible. But how well have you mastered Jesus’ life, the series of events he did, and where he performed multiple miracles? Test yourself with these Jesus quizzes to find out how well you know Jesus.
Jesus Facts Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
Whether you are a Bible expert, a beginner of God’s word, or even a kid, our trivia questions suit everyone. We hope you will refresh your Jesus knowledge and that these questions will inspire you to learn more about Jesus.
Test how many of these Jesus questions you will get the answer right.
2. What was the name of the man who requested Jesus’ body for burial?
3. What does the name Jesus mean in Hebrew?
4. When Jesus died, for how long was there darkness over the land?
5. Where did Jesus turn water into wine at a wedding festival?
6. What was inscribed above the cross?
7. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet?
8. Christ was led away to which high priest first?
9. Who was the king of Judea at the time of the birth of Jesus?
10. How did Judas betray Christ?
11. What was the name of the place where Jesus was crucified?
12. For how many pieces of silver did Judas betray Christ?
13. In which river was Jesus baptized?
14. For what of Christ’s did the soldiers cast lots?
15. How old was Jesus when he was baptized?
16. Who is considered the 13th apostle to replace Judas Iscariot?
17. How many days did Jesus endure in the wilderness?
18. After Jesus was crucified, who took His body down from the cross?
19. Who asked Jesus, ‘Art thou the King of the Jews?’
20. After Jesus fed 5,000 people, how many baskets of food were left over?
21. What does Jesus give to the Apostles, saying: ‘This is my body which is given for you’?
22. Name the first two apostles to follow Jesus.
23. In which gardens did Jesus pray the night before his crucifixion?
24. Who baptized Jesus and in what river?
25. It is generally accepted that Jesus primarily spoke which language?’‘
26. Where did Jesus go 40 days after His resurrection?
27. Who warned Pontius Pilate not to crucify Jesus?
28. What day of the week did Jesus rise from the dead?
29. From which hill did Jesus ascend into heaven?
30. What was Jesus’ profession before he started his ministry?
31. Who did Jesus raise from the dead at the town of Bethany?
32. Which woman washed Jesus’ feet?
33. Give the two-word phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible?
34. Where does Jesus give his first sermon?
35. What was the occupation of Joseph?
36. What was Jesus’ crown made of?
37. Jesus and John the Baptist were related, what was this relationship?
38. Who was the man compelled by the Romans to help Jesus carry the cross?
39. Who is the angel who told Mary she would give birth to Jesus?
40. Who brought Jesus gifts when he was born?
41. In what was Jesus wrapped before he was buried?
42. Who was first on the scene after the resurrection of Christ?
43. Which disciple wanted to see the imprint of the nails before he would believe?
44. Pilate offered to release one prisoner – which prisoner did the Jews request to be released?
45. Jesus appeared to his disciples after the resurrection beside which sea?
46. What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus?
47. Who did Pilate send Jesus to after he had interrogated him?
48. After Pilate found no guilt in Christ, for what reason did the Jews say that Jesus should die?
49. Who rolled away the tombstone?
50. With what was Jesus’ side pierced?
51. On which day did Jesus rise from the dead?
52. For how long did Jesus remain after his resurrection before he ascended into heaven?
53. Who is the mother of Jesus?
54. Where did Jesus drive away the money lenders?
55. Who is the husband of Mary?
56. How is the day of the arrest of Jesus known?
57. Where did Joseph flee with Mary and Jesus when Herod ordered the killing of babies?
58. Where did Jesus grow up?
59. Who spoke to Jesus during Transfiguration?
60. In the parable of wise and foolish virgins, what is the number of foolish virgins?
61. Who said to Jesus “You are Christ, Son of the Living God.”?
62. Who was told by Jesus to come out of the tomb?
63. Who climbed a tree to see Jesus?
64. At the Last Supper, what did Jesus and the disciples eat?
65. Who betrayed Jesus?
66. What does the name “Jesus” mean?
67. Who denied Jesus?
68. What was the primary language of Jesus?
69. Where was Jesus baptized?
70. Can you tell us what was the first miracle of Jesus?
71. Who showed Jesus to the people and said “Behold the man.”?
72. During his ministry, exactly how many people did Jesus rise from the dead?
73. What were the gifts of wise men to Jesus?
74. Who plotted to kill the baby Jesus?
75. What is the Lord’s Prayer?
76. Which of the following signs were the shepherds to look for to meet baby Jesus?
77. How old was Jesus at the time of his crucifixion?
78. Exactly how many wise men came to see Jesus?
79. How old was John the Baptist at the time of the birth of Jesus?
80. The name of the person who told Mary and Joseph to go to Bethlehem?
81. What was the name of the prophet who foretold this great wonder and who said that a virgin shall give birth to a son called Immanuel?
82. The other name of Jesus was “Emmanuel”, what does it mean?
83. What was the “First” thing the shepherds did after they had seen the baby Jesus, according to Luke (2:17-18)?
84. Mary wrapped the newborn baby Jesus with what thing?
85. Who taught the Lord’s prayer?
86. Can you tell us, from where the wise men traveled to Jerusalem?
87. What is the first petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
88. Do you know who asked the wise men about baby Jesus?
89. What is the second petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
90. The manner in which Jesus was laid, what does “Manger” mean?
91. What is the 3rd petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
92. Jesus was formally given his name after which following days?
93. What is the 4th petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
94. Where did the angel tell Joseph to flee in order to keep Herod from killing Jesus, in Matthew’s Gospel?
95. What is the 5th petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
96. Which is the Gospel that speaks about the visit of the wise men?
97. What is the 6th petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
98. Which person was the first to be visited by an angel, according to the book of “Luke” in the (KJV Bible)?
99. What is the 7th petition in the Lord’s prayer that Jesus taught?
100. The wise men gave what reason for coming in search of the baby Jesus?
101. How many sisters of Jesus are named in the Bible?
102. Jesus said your Father already knows what you need before you ask him? True or false?
103. Who were the brothers of Jesus?
104. Which Old Testament book has Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount?
105. Jesus is from the lineage of David? True or false?
106. Who is the real father of Jesus?
107. Who recognized Jesus as the Messiah when He was presented at the Temple?
108. True or false, Jesus was the only Kid?
109. Who was Jesus’ most famous cousin?
110. How many brothers of Jesus are named in the Bible?
111. True or false, Jesus said his true family are those who obeyed him?
112. Who spoke from the sky when Jesus was baptized?
113. True or false, everywhere Jesus went he was believed and loved by people?
114. What did God do after Jesus was baptized?
116. Why did the Spirit lead Jesus into the wilderness?
117. True or false, Jesus doesn’t like people who worshiped God the wrong way.
118. What activities did Jesus do while traveling in Galilee?
119. How many disciples did Jesus choose?
120. Where did Jesus walk on water?
121. What was Matthew’s profession before following Jesus?
123. True or false, Jesus healed the sick using spittle?
124. How many fish did Jesus use to multiply and feed over 5000 people?
125. For how many days was Lazarous dead before Jesus raised Him?
126. What were Peter and Andrew did when Jesus asked them to follow him?
127. Who helped pay the bills for the Ministry of Jesus and His disciples?
128. Name two people who appeared when Jesus was transfigured?
130. True or false, Jesus asked kids not to disturb him when teaching the gospel?
132. What did Jesus do to his disciples on the last supper?
133. Who put a crown of thorns on Jesus’ head?
135. True or false, the Jewish Leaders tried to set Jesus free?
136. How of the 10 lepers that Jesus healed returned to thank him?
138. Who did Jesus drive out of the Temple?
139. What did Mary Magdalene pour on Jesus’ feet at the Home of Simon the leper?
141. What day of the week did Jesus rise back to life?
142. True or false, Jesus didn’t know that he would be arrested and killed in Jerusalem?
143. How many people saw Jesus after he rose?
144. What happened to the Temple curtains when Jesus was killed?
145. How did Jesus leave earth and go to Heaven?
146. Who was the high priest of Jerusalem who put Jesus on trial?
147. In what city were Jesus’ disciples first called?
148. What happened after Jesus was buried in the tomb?
149. Who prophesied the coming of Jesus beforehand?
150. What was rolled away from the entrance of the tomb?
151. What did Jesus calm while on the boat with His disciples?
152. Jesus told a parable about a prodigal?
153. Who walked on water besides Jesus?
154. What is the festival that Cristians celebrate to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus?
155. Which animal’s mouth did Peter find coins as directed by Jesus?
156. Which tree did Jesus curse for bearing no fruit?
157. What widow had her dead son brought to life by Jesus?
158. Which was Jesus’ first miracle?
159. Jesus healed Peter’s mother-in-law of what sickness?
160. What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed by sending him to the pool of Siloam?
161. How was the woman with the issue of blood healed by Jesus?
162. Which Gospel records the miraculous catch of fish after Jesus’ resurrection?
163. Why did the people complain when Jesus healed a woman who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen Years?
164. What was the Canaanite woman’s daughter afflicted with?
165. Whose daughter did Jesus raise from the dead after telling people she was only asleep?
166. What was the condition of the man Jesus healed in the house of a prominent Pharisee?
167. When Jesus healed a man of dumbness, what did the Pharisees accuse him of?
168. What was the last miracle Jesus performed before he died?
169. When Jesus healed a paralyzed man, what did the man pick up and take home?
170. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet?
172. What was the name of the place where Jesus was crucified?
173. Who was the king of Judea at the time of the birth of Jesus?
174. Who asked Jesus, ‘Art thou the King of the Jews?’
175. How long was it before Joseph and Mary discovered Jesus was missing?
176. How old was Jesus when he first taught in the temple?
177. How long did it take Mary and Joseph to find Jesus?
178. Who was the first disciple to come to Jesus in John 1?
179. What were the three temptations Satan gave Jesus?
180. Whom did Jesus call the “generation of vipers?”
181. What was the reaction of the people after Jesus cast the legion of demons into the swine?
182. What was Jesus doing when the disciples were scared during a storm on the sea?
183. Jesus said, “Get thee behind me Satan” to which disciple?
184. Who anointed Jesus’ feet with expensive perfume and then dried His feet with her hair?
185. What was Jesus’ final command to the disciples before ascending to Heaven?
186.`The wind bloweth where it listeth,` said Jesus to:
187. When Jesus descended from the mount of transfiguration, he was greeted by:
188. What did a woman do to Jesus in the house of Simon the leper at Bethany?
189. What was the name of the member of the Sanhedrin who was a secret disciple of Jesus and who asked Pilate for the body of Jesus?
190. How old was Jesus when he tarried behind in Jerusalem after having attended the Passover feast with Mary and Joseph?
191. Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver. What was thirty pieces of silver equivalent to in the O.T.?
192. Who asked Jesus if they could be permitted to call down fire from heaven upon the Samaritans?
193. Who ran to Jesus` empty tomb along with John?
194. What Pharisee gave a feast that Jesus attended?
195. What did Jesus say would happen to the temple buildings?
196. What does the word `Messiah` mean?
197. Who said, “Now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace”?
198. What answer did the Pharisees give when asked where John’s baptism came from?
199. What was the judgment seat of Pilate known as?
200. Who said, “Do unto others as you would have them to unto you”?
201. What happened at the moment when Jesus died?
202. Which disciples of Jesus used to be a disciple of John the Baptist?
203. After Jesus was arrested, which apostle disowned him three times?
204. How did Jesus reveal the one who would betray him?
205. Whom did Jesus call the “Comforter”?