When hosting a game night, you may feel blank of questions to ask your peers. All you need is a comprehensive list of fun trivia questions from entertaining topics to enable an engaging experience.
As adults, it is easy to get carried away with the busy schedules to a point where simple pleasures like playing trivia seem harder to come by.
Adult Trivia Questions
You may have gone through some general knowledge trivia when helping young ones to study, but nothing beats only adults’ trivia night.
2. Hamlet, The Merchant of Venice, and Taming of Shrew are famous novels of whom?
3. What does CNN stand for?
4. How Many Grammys Does John Legend Have?
5. In Shakespeare’s famous comedy twelfth night, what was the relationship between Sebastian and Viola?
6. What does the symbol ‘H’ stand for on the periodic table?
7. What Is The Brightest Star In The Sky?
8. What Nut Is Used To Make Marzipan?
9. Michelle Obama is the wife of whom?
10. What’s the tallest building in the world?
11. How Many Wives Did Henry VIII Have?
12. Microsoft was founded on which date?
13. How long is an Olympic swimming pool (in meters)?
14. What Is It Called When A Bottle Of Champagne Is Open With A Sword?
15. First dollar coin made on which date?
16. In the 1997 film Titanic, what actor played the main protagonist?
17. What Color Is Giraffe’s Tongue?
18. First gay marriage was allowed by which country?
19. What countries made up the original Axis powers in World War II?
20. What Country Has The Most Vending Machines Per Capita?
21. Ph.D. stands for what?
22. What Was The First Toy To Be Advertised On Television?
23. How many times has the famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo won the best player award?
24. What is the capital of Japan?
25. In which year was the first calendar made?
26. How many items are in a baker’s dozen?
27. The author J.K Rowling, famous for which movie series?
28. What does the ‘YSL’ in the fashion brand’s name stand for?
29. What Is The Most Frequently Sold Item At Walmart?
30. Which American president appeared on the show “Laugh-in”?
31. Who sang the 2016 hit ‘Needed Me’?
32. What Are The Folds Of Skin On A Cat’s Ears Called?
33. The world’s longest-running TV show is what?
35. What Are Baby Owls Called?
36. The 3 prime colors are what?
37. How many watts of electricity are in a Kilowatt(KW)?
38. On Average, How Long Does It Take Food To Pass Through The Human Body?
39. “Keep calm and carry on” is the slogan of which nation?
40. Where in the body is blood produced?
42. Panther is another name of what?
43. Who Invented The Word Vomit?
44. In 2001 who won the Nobel Prize for the peace?
45. What was the Greek city originally built around the acropolis?
46. Coprastastaphobia Is The Fear Of What?
47. “I’ll be back” is the famous saying of which famous actor?
48. Mitsubishi, Toyota, and Sony all started in which country?
49. “When you got nothing, you have nothing to lose” is the famous dialogue of which movie?
50. 3.785 liters is equal to how many gallons?
51. What Is The Most Common Color Of Toilet Paper In France?
52. The famous song “This is what you come for” was released in which year?
53. What is the largest French-speaking city outside of France?
55. Approximately how many movies has Angelina Jolie directed?
56. What is the name for a small current of air with a vertical motion?
57. Spinach Is High In Which Mineral?
58. The famous movie “The Hustler” was released in which year?
59. What current day country is the Temple of Artemis located in?
60. In The Film Babe, What Type Of Animal Was Babe?
61. What’s The Total Number Of Dots On A Pair Of Dice?
62. “Playing for keeps” movie was directed by who?
63. The unicorn is the national animal of which country?
64. Where Would You Find An ISBN Number?
65. First Jurassic park movie released in which year?
66. What language has 4x more people who speak it as a second language than native speakers?
67. Chernobyl disaster happened on which date?
68. What was the first soft drink in space?
69. What NFL team has a plant for it’s logo?
70. The Hard White Material Of Elephant Tusks Is Called What?
71. First President of Canada was?
72. What US state has the longest border with Canada?
73. What Did The Winning Teams Get As A Trophy On “Floor Is Lava” In The First Season?
74. The “Simpson desert” is found in which continent?
75. Before changing in 1894, what kind of ball was used to play basketball?
77. In 1896 the war between Zanzibar and England last for how many minutes?
78. What was Michael Jordan’s nickname in high school?
79. How Long Is New Zealand’s Ninety Mile Beach?
80. Which is the only food that has no expiry date?
81. What is the real name of Dr. J?
83. The world’s oldest still used currency is?
84. Who was the first NBA player to score 2,000 points in a single season?
85. What Has A Head, A Tail, But Does Not Have A Body?
86. Who got the title of king of comedy?
87. Who was the first NFL player to rush 1,000 yards in a single season?
88. With What Did The Ancient Romans Dye Their Hair?
89. David Lloyd George got what nickname?
90. What is the only team to have their logo on one side of their helmets?
91. Which Cartoon Character Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
92. What is the task of insulin in the human body?
93. What team has fans known as ‘cheese heads’?
94. What Is The National Flower Of Wales?
95. The Japanese word “Sayonara” means what?
96. How large is the circumference of a baseball?
97. The kodek camera was invented by who?
98. What year did baseball players go on strike?
99. Which Planet Shares Its Name With A Dog?
100. Colin Dexter the crime writer famous for writing the Inspector Morse series, died on which date?
101. How Many Bones Are There In The Human Body?
102. Which famous musician died in October 2017, who played for Heartbreakers and Travelling Wilburys?
104. What Kind Of Weapon Is A Falchion?
105. Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe resigned on which date, after 37 years of rule?
106. What capital city is situated at the mouth of the Liffey River?
107. Which Chess Piece Can Only Move Diagonally?
108. On which date did America officially recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital?
109. What is the name of the cave with the world’s longest cave system?
110. Among Land Animals, What Species Has The Largest Eyes?
111. The British economist Sir Tony Atkinson died on which date?
112. The Diet is the legislative body of which country?
113. What Is The World’s Most Venomous Fish?
114. In the 2000 summer Olympics which Australian women won the Olympic champion in 400 meters?
115. Which ocean is home to Christmas Island?
116. Which Actor Top-Billed The 1960’S Television Series Batman?
117. Which famous singer of the band AC/DC died in 1980?
118. Where are the Blue Mountains located?
120. The famous Australian actor Hugh Jackman was born in which city?
121. Grozny is the capital of which country?
122. Which Part Of Berlin Was Enclosed By The Wall?
123. Since 1988 which sports venue hosted the Australian open?
124. In England, what city has more miles of canals than Venice?
125. Where Is The Bermuda Triangle Situated?
126. From which movie did Daniel Craig make his debut as James Bond in 2006?
127. The Aurora Borealis is also known as what?
128. Under Which President Did Thanksgiving Become An Annual Holiday?
129. Jar Jar Binks character first appeared in which star Wars movie?
130. What does Vodka mean in English?
131. What’s The Other Name For Thanksgiving Day?
132. Union Jack is a national flag of which country?
133. What is the scale used to measure the spiciness of pepper called?
134. Where Does The Oldest Thanksgiving Parade In The U.S.A. take Place?
135. In which year did England win the football world cup?
136. What is the hottest pepper in the world?
137. Is It The Female Turkeys Or The Male Turkeys That Gobble?
138. The first women Prime Minister of the UK was?
139. In the case of a medical emergency, coconut water can be used as what?
141. Magna Carta was signed in which year?
142. Why do food processing companies apply carbon monoxide to food?
143. Which Character On The TV Show Friends Once Got His/Her Head Stuck In A Turkey?
144. What is the official nickname of Texas?
145. Where does Kiwifruit originate from?
147. What is the diameter of our Earth?
148. What kind of food is Monterey Jack?
149. What Christmas Beverage Is Also Known As “Milk Punch?”
151. What Traditional Christmas Decoration Is Actually A Parasitic Plant?
152. Which state is known as the Empire State?
153. The Blue Ribbon Burger changed its name and is now referred to as what?
155. When did Princess Diana die?
156. Bammy is a bread made in Jamaica from what plant?
157. When was America affected by Hurricane Katarina?
158. What group starred in the first-ever music video aired on MTV?
159. What Is The Most Popular Meal For Christmas In Japan?
161. Who started their professional musical career by being featured on Ja Rule’s album titled Rule 3:36?
162. In The Bible, Who, Alone, Killed A Quarter Of The World’s Population?
163. When was the Wheel invented?
164. Which invention is associated with Wright Brothers?
165. What song did Lady Gaga derive her name from?
166. How Many People Boarded Noah’s Ark?
167. Who discovered the Cell?
168. What famous band was involved in an incident known as the Redlands drug bust?
169. Who Wrote The Novel, Frankenstein?
170. What is the other name of Protractor?
171. What artist was called the biggest threat to American children since Polio’ by President George W. Bush?
172. What Is A Group Of Witches Called?
173. When was the first Dollar Coin made?
174. Where does the rock band AC/DC originally come from?
176. How many counties are there in England?
177. What was the number 1 US ringtone in 2005?
179. How many countries are the members of the United Nations?
180. In 2016, what famous musician won the Nobel Prize for literature?
181. When was the computer invented?
182. What artist, apart from Frank Sinatra, has won three Grammys for album of the year?
183. What Is The Other, Traditional Name For A Broomstick?
184. Who developed the cartoon series, Tom and Jerry?
185. A poor showing at the box office for the film Heaven’s Gate in the 80s killed the career of which director?
188. What actor got an Oscars nomination for their role in The Lord of the Rings movies?
189. The Best-Selling Book Of 1981 Was A Book Explaining How To Solve What Puzzle?
190. Who is the present Pope?
191. Julie Andrews won the Academy Award for best actress due to her 1964 performance in what movie?
192. In This Popular ’80s Song, What Was Jenny’s Phone Number?
193. What is the name of the last boy who visited the chocolate factory owned by Mr. Willy Wonka?
194. In the movie, Who Framed of Roger Rabbit, who voiced Jessica Rabbit?
195. What Date Do They Travel To In Back To The Future: Part II?
196. Name three wonders of the world?
197. In the 1979 film, James Bond goes to space – what’s the name of the film?
198. What 1988 Movie Gave Julia Roberts Her Big Break?
199. Which Friday brings a lot of happiness?
200. Who first played Jack Ryan in a movie?
201. What Commercial Was Michael Jackson Singing For When His Hair Caught On Fire?
203. Who Was The Lead Actress In The Famous Bomb “Grease 2”“?
204. Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
205. When there is trauma to the body, what does the trauma code give first priority?
206. A Snail Can Sleep For How Many Years?
207. Where is the Sahara Desert situated?
208. What’s the medical condition resulting from a lack of iodine called?
210. To treat Type 1 Diabetes, people are injected with what?
211. Which Animal Has The Highest Blood Pressure?
212. Who wrote Cinderella?
213. On average, adult heartbeats how many times a minute?
214. Which Animal Never Sleeps?
215. Who is the owner of Facebook?