Here are funny fourth July jokes and puns to celebrate America’s liber-tea that will make you chuckle and giggle. We are delighted to see how jokes on independence day bring patriotic people closer.
Funny Fourth of July Jokes and Puns
Whenever the dogs decide to have a 4th of July reunion, they choose to go for a bone-fire. Share this funny collection of fourth of July jokes and puns with loved ones as you commemorate the heroic holiday.
1. I told my father that I would be back home by 10 from the fourth of July celebrations even though I had no intention of returning home that early.
2. We went to the bbq party thrown by a family member on the 4th of July.
3. At our family reunion last week, we were playing games and joking all night.
4. Since it’s the fourth of July,
5. I was too tired to make anything after yesterday’s Independence day party.
6. Battery and firework were arrested and one was charged while the other was,
7. Last week Uncle Sam called.
8. My great-grandfather was a soldier and a patriot and in order to treat his wounds and scars,
9. People don’t knock in America because,
10. The food we ate on the 4th of July picnic was not that good.
11. I said I don’t like history.
12. When we had a school trip to an aviary on Independence Day, we noticed that the ducks were given a certain inalienable right.
13. We went to the bakery stall at the Independence day carnival.
14. The only bakery I loved at the 4th of July carnival was selling pastries with stars and stripes.
15. Ants also celebrate the 4th of July. They gather for a party near the pen.
16. My heart lies where,
17. After the Stamp Act was imposed on the American colonies,
18. We are too cool for
19. On the day of independence,
20. Raise a glass to freedom,
21. On our way back home from the Independence Day party, we saw a group of dogs howling in protest in front of the flea market.
22. We are living out,
23. We had a school trip to an aviary on Independence Day. We noticed the ducks were given certain inalienable rights.
24. By the courtesy of
25. King George’s thoughts on the American colonists must have been revolting.
26. George Washington had used a hatchet to fight off his enemies in the War of Independence.
27. Three cheers for America,
28. The industry workers who make pieces of jewelry
29. The only thing more lit than this BBQ tonight,
30. The color I love is freedom
31. I wanted to make cupcakes with red, white, and blue frosting for the Independence day dinner.
32. Home of the free
33. The soldiers went flying after a haircut yesterday.
34. Welcome to the sweet land of,
35. In my history class, I learned that the Declaration of Independence took place in America’s funniest state:
36. Let’s cheer for the U.S of,
37. The 4th of July, I put a small picture of America on a locket.
38. The first part of the declaration of Independence included?
39. Raise a glass to freedom,
40. The firework show tonight made me
41. Here’s the land of the free
42. The fireworks on Mount Rushmore did not light up on the fourth of July. It was deemed to be a monument-al disaster.
43. Let the star-spangled banner fly higher!
44. Let’s all sing together,
45. The July 4th dinner at the town had many people attending.
46. I am in the land of the free.
47. The fireworks during the fourth of July
48. Keep calm and look
49. While cleaning my house for the afternoon party,
50. My wife asked me to skip the BBQ party to watch the freedom parade with her.
51. Let freedom,
52. The firecrackers were relieved when they heard that they had the freedom to do fireworks.
53. We attended the bbq party thrown by my cousin on the 4th of July.
54. Three cheers to,
55. At the 4th of July party for dogs, one dog said to another,
56. The only bakery I liked at the 4th of July carnival was selling pastries with stars and stripes.
57. The best gift we got on the fourth of July is,
58. When the dogs decided to have a 4th of July reunion,
59. Cue the sparklers.
60. Two friends were fighting over the position of the flag-bearer in the 4th of July parade.
61. Take out your apron and set fire.
62. There is a nice ring to freedom.
63. Be young, free,
64. This year, the fourth of July comes on Wednesday.
65. Sparks are sure to fly.
66. We were wondering where to go for the 4th of July shoppings.
67. It’s time to snap, crackle,
68. At the Carnival on the night of July 4th, the wine was spilled over the fuse.
69. Fireballs and rockets;
70. On the night of the 4th of July,
71. Start the fourth with a?
72. Sparkling so bright,
73. The fireworks sales around the 4th of July
75. Some people enjoy the leave on July 4th. But not fire.
76. Keep calm and play the,
77. Everyone loves to party on the fourth of July.
78. If it involves barbecues, fireworks, beach days, and freedom,
79. A few people cracked up,
80. It’s the season for pies, fries,
81. It is said that there are no knock-knock jokes about America,
82. Fireworks? Check. BBQs? Check. Picnics? Check. July 4th?
83. It’s the fourth of July.
84. You know the vibes…
85. America has been sipping on liber-tea since?
86. It’s not the 4th of July unless?
87. My great-grandfather was a soldier and a patriot.
88. The four F words that make your heart skip a beat –
89. On the fourth of July, there were fireworks, barbecues, and baseball games.
90. Light up the sky with fireworks
91. Let’s party like it’s?
92. This fourth of July, we are supposed to treat our parents.
93. Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.
94. The fireworks on the night of July 4th were?
95. Wanting to wish T a happy fourth of July, I went to his house.
96. At the fourth of July picnic, my friend was cracking horrible puns.
97. I heard the document of the Declaration of Independence was put in the museum.
98. All my fingers were injured in the 4th of July fireworks.
99. A number of people cracked up the liberty bell,
100. Which Founding Father is a dog’s favorite?
101. I placed a small picture of America in a locket on the 4th of July.
102. What has four legs, a very shiny nose, and has fought for England?
103. Two of my friends were arguing over the position of the flag-bearer in the 4th of July parade.
104. What would happen if you crossed Washington’s house with a swarm of nasty insects?
105. I’m sure the fireworks sales around the 4th of July;
106. The wine was spilled over the fuse at the Carnival on the night of July 4th.
107. What did one of the firecrackers say to the other?
108. I really wanted to make cupcakes with red, white, and blue frosting for the Independence Day dinner.
109. What do you get when a patriot and a small curly-haired dog collide?
110. My wife always asked me to skip the BBQ party in order to watch the freedom parade with her.
111. What makes a duck different from George Washington?
112. What do you call a duck who betrays his flock?
113. Unfortunately, the fireworks on Mount Rushmore did not light up on the 4th of July.
114. What do you think everyone should eat on the 4th of July?
115. During my history class,
116. Do you know why no one in America ever knocks?
117. How come George Washington couldn’t sleep?
118. Do you know what the favorite food of Revolutionary War patriots was?
119. What is the most popular sporting event on July 4th?
120. In what ways does a healthy person resemble the United States of America?
121. What do Americans do over the Fourth of July weekend?
122. How do you refer to a dog that fights for freedom and serves as a protective symbol?
123. How do pandas manage to stay cool during Independence Day?
124. How do you refer to the combat-trained patriotic zombies?
125. Which letter is the coolest every 4th of July?
126. What store did George Washington buy his hatchet from?
127. What do you usually call a snowman every 4th of July?
128. What rock band has four members who never sing and just stand around?
129. What is large, cracked, and transports your luggage?
130. What is the smartest state in America?
131. When the visitor left the Statue of Liberty, what did he say?
132. What do Santa Claus and a flag have in common?
133. What dessert did Thomas Jefferson enjoy the most?
134. What is the weight of freedom?
135. What is the name of the cat who said, “The British are coming! The British are coming!”?
136. After the Stamp Act was signed, what happened next?
137. Who loves singing the patriotic song that starts with, “Oh say, can you see?”
138. Why was eagle hunting prohibited in America?
139. Do you know why fire doesn’t enjoy a day off on the 4th of July but some people do?
140. Why was George Washington known as the army’s funniest man?
141. Have you heard about the angry firecracker?
142. Why is Abraham Lincoln regarded as America’s least guilty president?
143. What was General Washington’s favorite type of tree?
144. Which flag has the highest rating?
145. Why did the duck utter the word “bang”?
146. On July 4th, what did the ghost say?
147. Who told the most jokes among the colonists?
148. Which revolutionary war was the craziest?
149. Why did Paul Revere ride from Boston to Lexington on his horse?
150. Why is America happy on July 4th?
151. On July 5th, what do you eat?
152. What will happen when you cross George Washington with a cattle feeder?
153. What was the firecracker’s response to the fuse?
154. What does the firecracker usually eat?
155. In 1772, what protest by a group of dogs occurred?
156. What did the American colonists wear to the Boston Tea Party?
157. What was the firecracker’s response to the fuse?
158. What do you call a cartoonist who is an American revolutionary?
159. In 1772, what protest by a group of dogs occurred?
160. For what reason did the British soldiers wear red coat?
161. Why do you think were the first Americans like ants?
162. What do you get when a dinosaur and fireworks collide?
163. Casually sipping on my
164. Is there a 4th of July celebration in England?
165. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
166. Stop hating U.S.
167. What did one American flag tell the other?
168. You’re my,
169. Why does the Liberty Bell look like a dropped Easter egg?
170. You told me everything would be back to normal by the end of June,
171. What does Polly the parrot want for the 4th of July?
172. It was nice
173. What do you think the Statue of Liberty stands for?
174. Happy Fork of ?
175. Please doughnut touch my,
176. Do you know what was the favorite food of patriots during the revolutionary war?
177. Do other countries also have the 4th of July? Why not?
178. What rock group has four members who just stay still and never sing?
179. What happens when you cross George Washington with a cattle feeder?
180. What do you find when you see the Hulk holding the American flag?
181. What happens if something goes wrong at Mt. Rushmore on the 4th of July?
182. Why is Abraham Lincoln considered the least guilty American President?
183. Which was the craziest revolutionary war?
184. Why do Americans celebrate Independence Day on the 4th of July?
185. What is the firecracker’s favorite snack?
186. In which month should you not trust a Jew?
187. What is a holocaust denier’s favorite month?
188. What does CNN call back-to-back aviation disasters?
189. I don’t see why we Brits don’t celebrate the 4th of July.
190. What do you call a mall Santa in July?
191. What do they do for the 4th of July in England?
192. You’re like school in July…
193. Hey England,
194. Britain: “What happened to the T?”
195. Happy Fourth of July Guys!
196. Every 4th of July, America sends Britain a locket with a little tiny picture of the United States in it.
197. Turk: You are like School in July
198. 4th of July,
199. Today in the UK we celebrate the 4th of July.
200. Why do Pakistanis celebrate July 4th?
201. I held a door open for an Asian guy
202. Do not let the fact that today is July 4th distract you,
203. My dog hates the 4th of July.
204. What is a pirate’s favorite firework?
205. Where did the fire go on 4th of july?
206. What’s the Difference Between February 14th and July 4th?
207. You should cut people born between June 21st and July 22nd out of your life…
208. The 4th of July is an annual reminder of,
209. This 4th of July, the British should celebrate Independence Day too.
210. I tell my friends I’m there for them 24/7.
211. I brought a date to the 4th of July party…..
212. I broke up with my girlfriend on the 4th of July…
213. It was recently announced that on July 20th, Jeff Bezos and his brother will launch into space on one of his Blue Origin spacecraft
215. My daughter was born this morning, July 4th.
216. Is there a 4th of July in the UK?