Truth or Dare has often proved to be a classic party game. Participating in the game gets everyone’s adrenaline pumping while helping players learn more about each other. This amazing experience will unpack stories that were long forgotten.
Feeling bored at home? Get the whole family together and shake up things with this family-friendly truth or dare game. This edition is suitable for kids of different ages and good for adults. You will learn exciting new things from each other!
Truth or Dare Questions for Family
Here you’ll find all the truth or dare questions you need, from funny questions that’ll prompt embarrassing stories and life experiences, to quirky dares that’ll take you out of your comfort zone for a good laugh.
To help you have a successful, fun, and safe family time, we’ve put together an awesome list of truth or dare questions for the family. See below!
1. What is the last lie you told?
2. Give someone a piggyback ride.
3. When was the last time you cleaned up your room?
4. Crack an egg over your head.
5. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
6. Dance around like a monkey for ten seconds.
7. When was the last time you laughed?
8. Do an impression of one of your relatives, do not stop until everyone can guess who you are.
9. Who is your funniest friend, and why?
10. Do not blink for a minute.
11. Have you ever snooped to find what you were getting for Christmas?
12. Attempt to do 10 pushups.
13. What is your weirdest talent?
14. Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs.
15. What is your favorite joke?
16. Do your best Buzz Lightyear impression.
17. Have you ever played a prank on someone?
18. Crabwalk across the room.
19. What is the clumsiest thing you have ever done?
20. Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle.
21. What tv show describes your family?
22. Go outside and yell “Merry Christmas!”
23. What is a word that you’ve made up?
24. Go next door and ask the neighbors to borrow a random item.
25. Is there a mess under your bed?
26. Sing a song with a silly voice.
27. Don’t laugh while the other players try to make you laugh.
28. If you could put one person in your family on mute for a day, who would it be?
29. Imitate another player.
30. How long have you gone without showering?
31. Eat a spoonful of sugar.
32. Would you trade your sibling for a million dollars?
33. Drink a glass of water with salt in it.
34. What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
35. Prank call a friend.
36. Is there a mess in your closet?
37. Eat something without using your hands.
38. Have you ever had a dream about one of your relatives?
39. Try not to blink for 30 seconds.
40. What’s your scariest nightmare?
41. Talk with your tongue sticking out.
42. Were you ever scared of monsters?
43. Draw or write something while holding the pen in your mouth.
44. Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
45. Eat a spoonful of peanut butter and try singing.
46. Have you ever stolen something from your family?
47. Try saying something with your mouth closed.
48. Have you ever done something against the law?
49. Talk using the third person until the next turn.
50. Have you ever said you finished your dinner when you really didn’t?
51. Sing every time you want to say something until the next turn.
52. Did you ever fake illness to get out of school or another event?
53. Spin ten times and try performing a simple task.
54. Who is your secret crush?
55. Stand on your hands.
56. Do you sing in the shower?
57. Draw something blindfolded.
58. What one thing are you always losing track of?
59. Borrow an item of clothing from another player and wear it until the next turn.
60. What would you do with $1,000?
61. Pour some cold water on your head.
62. What do you want to be when you grow up?
63. Hold your breath for ten seconds.
64. Do you pretend to do your chores or actually do them?
65. Try jumping on one foot.
66. If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
67. Wear a silly hat until the next turn.
68. What kind of person do you want to marry someday?
69. Talk with a foreign accent until the next turn.
70. When was the last time you were bored out of your mind?
71. Do ten pushups.
72. Have you ever used your lunch money for something other than lunch?
73. Go get an item from another room while wearing a blindfold.
74. If you could switch places with someone for a day who would it be?
75. Mix different soft drinks and drink the mixture.
76. In which sport would you want to become a professional?
77. Speak in a made-up language until the next turn.
78. How often do you floss your teeth?
79. Run around the house three times.
80. Have you ever watched a movie or TV show that you know you’re not allowed?
81. Do jumping jacks until the next turn.
82. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
83. Let another player style your hair.
84. Have you ever not listened to your parents?
85. Crawl like a worm.
86. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
87. Dance to a song chosen by another player.
88. Are you afraid of the dark?
89. Make animal noises.
90. What is your biggest fear?
91. Don’t speak until the next turn.
92. If you could be a Disney character, who would you be and why?
93. Say the alphabet backward.
94. Have you ever been punished unfairly?
95. Stand up until the next turn.
96. Are you afraid of ghosts?
97. Don’t move for an entire minute.
98. Do you keep a diary/journal?
99. Go steal a snack from the fridge.
100. What does your sibling know about you that no one else does?
101. Recite a poem.
102. Have you poured a glass of milk on a plant?
103. Wear a towel as a cape for the entire duration of the game.
104. Is there anything that you would change about yourself?
105. Try singing with marshmallows in your mouth.
106. If you could be a superhero, what would your power be?
107. Balance a spoon on your nose.
108. What is one question you really don’t want to have to answer?
109. Go outside and act like a chicken for ten minutes.
110. When was the last time you forgot something?
111. Slow dance to a fast song.
112. What is your least favorite thing to do?
113. Dump a cup of ice water over your head.
114. What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
115. Spin an imaginary hula hoop for one minute.
116. What is the silliest rule we have at home?
117. Do the next dare for the next person that gets one.
118. If you could misbehave without consequences, what would you do?
119. Call Grandma with a funny voice.
120. What is the most useless thing you know?
121. Make funny faces for one minute.
122. What is the ugliest item of clothing you own?
123. Eat a boiled egg.
124. Have you ever worn clothes that didn’t match?
125. Show the last five people you texted and what the messages said.
126. What is the worst haircut you ever got?
127. Click a funny selfie and send it to your crush.
128. What is your least favorite food?
129. Eat 2 green chillis.
130. Would you rather be late or early?
131. Pretend to be the person to your left for 10 minutes.
132. What is a movie title that describes your life?
133. Howl like a wolf for two minutes.
134. Do you think ghosts are real?
135. Eat a packet of hot sauce straight.
136. Do you have any phobias?
137. Take your crush on a movie date.
138. What is something you are not good at?
139. Lick a bar of soap.
140. Have you ever skipped a shower?
141. Describe the most attractive quality of every person in the room.
142. Show us your screen time report?
143. Peel a banana with your toes.
144. Do you sing in the shower?
145. Talk in a British accent for the rest of the evening.
146. Have you ever cheated when playing a game?
147. Smell another player’s armpit.
148. What is a weird habit that you have?
149. Put on as many layers as possible in 60 seconds.
150. What is the most childish thing that you still do?
151. Show off your secret talent.
152. What is your favorite fruit?
153. Bite into a slice of lemon.
154. What is the last vegetable you ate?
155. Smile as widely as you can and hold it for two minutes.
156. What job would you like when you grow up?
157. Put on some make-up without a mirror.
158. What’s your favorite animal?
159. Hold your drink with two hands for the rest of the game.
160. Who is your favorite person?
161. Reply to the first five Instagram Stories on your timeline.
162. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
163. Attempt the first Reel dance on your for you page.
164. Have you ever done something wrong and blamed it on someone else?
165. Walk around the room with a book on your head.
166. Who is the best dresser in your family?
167. Do you prefer talking or texting?
168. Go outside and walk like a model.
169. What’s your favorite subject at school?
170. Crabwalk across the room.
171. Who was your longest secret crush?
172. Fake cry.
173. Where in the world would you like to visit?
174. Remove your socks with your teeth.
175. Who is the funniest person you know?
176. Do your best lion roar.
177. What’s the last dream you remember?
178. Put your leg behind your back.
179. What is your favorite book?
180. Sit on a balloon until it pops.
181. Who is the kindest person you know?
182. Allow another player to throw flour in your face.
183. When was the last time you cleaned your room?
184. Let someone wax half of your leg.
185. If you could choose a new name, what would it be?
186. Take a selfie with some old trash.
187. Do you have something hidden in your room you shouldn’t?
188. Hug everybody present in the room.
189. Have you pretended to eat lunch and thrown it away?
190. Call a friend and tell them you can’t talk right now, then hang up.
191. What position do you sleep in?
192. Drink an entire bottle of beer to yourself.
193. Who would you most like to spend the day with?
194. Give a stranger five dollars.
195. If time travel was real, when would you go, and why?
196. Propose to the last person you sent a text message to.
197. When was the last time you were sick?
198. Have a conversation with the TV.
199. Do you have any fillings?
200. Brush your teeth with hot sauce.
201. If you could only eat one food for a week, what would it be?
202. Dip your hand in toilet water.
203. What’s your least favorite rule at home?
204. Spritz perfume into your mouth.
205. If you had $1,000 what would you buy?
206. Rip off a piece of paper and eat it.
207. What’s your favorite color?
208. Lick an animal’s fur.
209. Where were you born?
210. Ballet dance.
211. What is your favorite pizza?
212. Pretend you’re a table.
213. Have you ever told someone else’s secret?
214. Play “air violin.”
215. Have you ever kept something you found, without trying to find out who lost it?
216. Do the robot dance.
217. What do you like to do when you’re alone?
218. Catch three pieces of candy in your mouth.
219. Which three people would you like to be in quarantine with?
220. Eat food you hate.