One of the main benefits of playing trivia games with kids is that it increases their knowledge, memory, and intellect. You can come up with creative ways to make a fun learning experience, like introducing prizes for those who get the answers right. This will motivate the 4th-graders to desire to learn more.
Trivia Questions For 4th Graders
If you are looking for ways to help your kids stay learned and increase their skills, this collection of trivia questions for 4th graders is the perfect pick. Also, you can consider other trivia options like Middles School Trivia and Maths Trivia.
These trivia questions for 4th graders are a sure way for your kids to learn and have fun at the same time.
Here, let’s explore!
1. How many legs does a spider have?
2. Which country has the most amount of reptiles?
3. What is the 3rd planet from the sun?
4. What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
5. Tomatoes are vegetables or fruit?
6. What is the largest mammal?
7. What is the color of an emerald?
8. Which animals sleep while standing up?
9. What is the largest animal?
10. What is something you hit with a hammer?
11. Whose nose grew every time he lied?
12. If you freeze water, what do you get?
13. How many noses does a slug have?
14. How many stripes are on the American Flag?
15. What colors are the stars on the American flag?
16. What is the fastest aquatic animal?
17. Who was the first US President?
18. In the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
19. What was the lifespan of a Tyrannosaurus Rex?
20. Who was the first US President to get impeached?
21. Where does the President of the United States live while in office?
22. What is the sweet food made by bees?
23. How many planets are in our Solar System?
24. Which ocean is off the California coast?
25. Which mammal lives the longest?
28. On a common ladybug, what color are its spots?
29. What holiday do you get to dress up and go door to door and receive candy?
30. What’s the response to “see you later, alligator?”
31. How many legs does a lobster have?
32. Where is the leaning tower of Pizza?
33. Where does Santa Claus live?
34. What do you call a group of giraffes?
35. What country is Paris in?
36. According to the Dr. Seuss book, who stole Christmas?
37. Which dinosaur had 15 horns?
38. How many days are in a year?
39. Which state is famous for Hollywood?
40. Are worker bees male or female?
41. A group of lions is called?
42. What type of fish is Nemo?
43. About how many stars are in the Milky Way?
45. What do caterpillars turn into?
46. Which planet is closest to Earth?
47. What is the largest state in the US?
48. What is the color of a school bus?
49. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
50. What is the largest continent?
51. What do you use to write on a blackboard?
52. Which planet has a day that lasts almost eight months, on Earth?
53. Who became the 50th US state?
55. What was the first animal to go into orbit?
56. Is the sun a planet or star?
57. Where is the Great Pyramid of Giza?
58. How many Earths can fit inside the sun?
59. A funnel-shaped cloud is called?
60. What happens when strong winds and rain combine?
61. What is a doe?
62. What is the name of a group of stars that form an imaginary picture?
63. A female part of a plant is called?
64. When do leaves die?
66. Where did the Olympic games originate?
67. The number of rings in a tree trunk tells what about the tree?
68. What is the name of the pirate in Peter Pan?
70. What about a flower are bees attracted to?
71. What is a brontosaurus?
72. In what sport can you get a hole in one?
73. How much is half a dozen?
74. Which is the fastest land animal?
75. In what sport do you use a wooden ball and mallet?
76. How many quarts in a gallon?
77. What kind of animal was Abu in Aladdin?
78. How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
79. How many dimes make a dollar?
80. Who wrote Hamlet?
81. What food serves as the base for guacamole?
82. How many quarters make five dollars?
83. Who built the pyramids?
84. What food is the most ordered in America?
85. How many sides does a square have?
86. In the nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall before having a great fall?
87. What is the world record for the number of hotdogs eaten in one sitting?
88. How many sides does a triangle have?
89. What contains more sugar, strawberries or lemons?
90. Can you name the largest chocolate manufacturer in the United States?
91. Who was the first person on the moon?
92. What is the name of Harry Potter‘s pet owl?
93. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
94. What is the smallest state in the US?
95. What color are Smurfs?
96. On which hand did Captain Hook have his hook?
97. How old was the youngest US president?
98. Name Batman’s crime-fighting partner?
99. What school did Harry Potter attend?
100. What is the first basic part of a plant?
101. Which superhero can climb up walls and buildings?
102. What’s the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
103. How many US states have active volcanoes?
104. “Stars and Stripes” is the nickname of the flag of which country?
105. What type of animal is Baloo in The Jungle Book?
107. Which planet in our Solar System is known for having a ring?
108. Who lives in a trashcan on Sesame Street?
109. What state is the Liberty Bell located in?
110. Why do things fall when you drop them?
111. What sweet snack is typically left out for Santa?
112. What is the longest river in the world?
113. Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
114. What is the highest-grossing holiday movie of all time?
115. Who is the current US President?
116. What do you have to stick on an envelope?
117. How many nights is Hanukkah celebrated?
118. What is the largest organ in the human body?
119. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
120. What is the name of the little girl in The Nutcracker?
121. What is the opposite of ‘cheap’?
122. What is the name of the marshmallow Easter treats that come in the shape of birds and bunnies?
123. Where is the Giant Panda found?
124. Which singing voice is the highest pitch? Soprano, tenor, or baritone?
125. What U.S. state houses the city that is the ice cream capital of the world?
126. What natural phenomenon usually comes after a rainstorm?
127. A scientist who studies rocks is called a what?
128. What letter is not included in any of the 50 U.S. state names?
129. Which book series introduces the character Dumbledore?
130. What could make Harry Potter invisible?
131. Stratus, cirrus, cumulus, and nimbus are types of what?
132. Who was the first African American president of the United States?
133. In sports, what is an MVP?
134. What does a thermometer measure?
135. The hottest chili pepper in the world is?
136. What continent is Spain in?
137. What’s the biggest farm animal?
138. During a thunderstorm, which comes first: lightning or thunder?
139. Who painted The Mona Lisa?
140. What is a haboob?
141. Which country is home to the shortest people in the world?
142. What is the family dog’s name in Peter Pan?
144. Which two countries where you can’t buy Coca-Cola?
145. Which famous American businessman helped invent the light bulb?
146. What is the most popular color of the car?
147. Which country is the most popular destination for visitors?
148. Which dwarf from Snow White mixes up his words?
149. Which is the only animal that can’t jump?
150. What famous ocean liner tragically sank back in 1912?
151. How many feet are in a yard?
152. The only food that doesn’t spoil is?
153. What shape is the stop sign?
154. How many zeros are in a million?
155. What degree is a right angle?
156. Like a fingerprint, which organ print is also different?
158. What is the top number of a fraction called?
159. What is the color of the blood of mammals?
160. What is the coldest place on Earth?
161. What is the bottom number of a fraction called?
162. What is the color of the blood of insects?
163. If a car is traveling at 65 mph, how many miles would it travel in 6 hours?
164. What is the color of the blood of lobster?
165. Besides Spanish, what language is largely spoken in South America?
166. What bird lives in Antarctica and cannot fly?
167. The most common name in the world is?
170. Which is the longest English word without a vowel?
171. How many baseball players are on a team?
172. How many arms does a starfish have?
173. Which is the fastest human sense?
174. What great civilization did Alexander the Great come from?
175. What is the name for the holes on the Moon’s surface?
176. Which crop is grown on every continent except Antarctica?
177. What is the tallest building in the United States?
178. Which bird can learn to mimic human speech?
179. The electric chair was invented by an electrician or a dentist?
180. What’s the fastest muscle in the body?
181. What allows birds to fly?
182. Which is the bird that cannot walk?
183. How many edges does a cube have?
184. Which gas can kill the person within 15 minutes?
186. What is a female elephant called?
187. A group of jellyfish called?
188. When was the first email address created?
189. A lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth is between the Moon and what else?
190. How many bones human body have?
191. What is the capital city of Canada?
192. What is the largest bird in the world?
193. The capital of Spain is?
194. How many wheels does a school bus have?
195. What sacred text do Christians abide by?
196. What is the most common species of bird found in the world?
197. What does MRI stand for?
198. Who is the Nobel prize named after?
200. Which is the largest gland of the human body?
201. Which U.S. president was known for his conservation efforts?
202. What is the most common training command taught to dogs?
203. Deficiency of vitamin A leads to?
204. What is the largest spider in the world?
205. What do snakes smell with?
206. The small bones on the ear are called?
207. What is the most popular sport in Indonesia?
208. What kind of water vehicles dive underwater?
209. The capital of the UK is?
210. 1km= what m?
211. What do you call an area that receives 10 inches or less of rainfall each year?
212. How many inches does 1 foot have?
213. What is the largest big cat?
214. What is the largest city in the U.S. by population?
215. Which country is the largest producer of rice?
216. What land animal can open its mouth the widest?
217. What is the largest city in Europe by population?
218. The shortest war in history lasted only for?
219. What is the only flying mammal?
220. Which was the first food eaten in space by astronauts?
221. What is an animal called that eats plants and meat?
222. What is the largest city in the world by population?
223. Which animal has a rectangular pupil in its eyes?
224. Why do sea otters hold hands?
225. What is the only mammal that lays eggs?
226. Which is the planet that rains metal?
227. What is it called when there is no more of one kind of animal left on Earth?
228. What is the largest living organism in the world?
229. The fluid part of blood is?
230. Does ice sink or float in water?
231. How many stars are there on the American flag?
232. The largest artery is known as?
233. HIV stands for?
234. What are preserved bones of extinct animals called?
235. The basic and functional unit of life is?