Family Guy series is an American animated comedy produced by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. It is best suited for an adult audience. Since its premiere on January 31, 1999, Family Guy has been nominated for 12 Primetime Emmy Awards.
Sick, twisted, and politically incorrect, the animated series features the adventures of the Griffin family. In a wacky Rhode Island town, the Griffins, a dysfunctional family, strive to cope with everyday life as they are tossed from one crazy scenario to another.
Family Guy Facts Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
Heading up this eclectic family circle are Peter Griffin and his stay-at-home wife Lois, who reside in Quahog. Meg, the eldest sibling to Chris and Stewie, is a social outcast. On the other hand, Chris is an awkward teenager clueless about the opposite sex.
The youngest is Stewie, a mutant baby bent on killing his mother and ravaging the world. Their anthropomorphic pet dog, Brian, keeps Stewie in check while sipping martinis and sorting through his own life issues.
Below is a series of Family Guy quiz questions and answers to help you realize how well you have mastered each character and the flow of the series.
1. With what name does Consuela refer to Peter?
2. Carlos Alazraqui and who else did the voice of Mr. Jonathon Weed?
3. The main family in “Family Guy” involves Peter, Lois, Brian, Chris, Stewie and Meg. There is one more living animal in the house, typically in Chris’ bedroom. What animal is it?
4. Where do the Griffins make Consuela sleep with?
5. This character specifically doesn’t like pickles on his Happy Meal and wants to kill Lois. Who is this?
6. This is Brian’s dumb ex-girlfriend portrayed by a stereotypical blonde. Who is it?
7. “Dear Diary: Jackpot!”
8. What was the name of the nudist that Meg liked?
9. While bowling, two people have this conversation: Person I: “I must say, I do feel a strange satisfaction watchin’ the black ball topple all those self-righteous white pins.” Person II: “Can’t blame ’em for being self-righteous, the black ball’s in their neighborhood uninvited.” Person I: “The black ball’s done nothing wrong.” Person II: “If the black ball’s innocent it has nothing to fear.” Who are the two people talking here?
10. From “The Cleveland-Loretta-Quagmire”: Bonnie: “Somebody save him, he can’t swim!” Peter: “Oh, he’s not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick!” Lois: “Peter, he’s a paraplegic!” What is Peter’s response?
11. This character is a ladies’ man and is known very well for his use of the phrase “Alright”.
12. “I love this job more than I love _____. And I’m a man who enjoys his _____.” – Adam West What word goes in the blank?
13. What is Lois’s sister’s name?
14. This character is another one of Peter’s neighbors. He’s handicapped and once competed in the Special Olympics.
15. He had a pillow fort made for him while he was on a plane.
16. Who does Quagmire consider his dream woman?
17. What is Mrs. Goldman’s first name?
18. Which of Peter’s relatives owned one of the first dozen telephones?
19. Where did Lois plan to hold Stewie’s first birthday party?
20. He hates Jason Patric.
21. What is Stewie’s first name?
22. What is Mort’s occupation?
23. Who do the voices of Peter, Brian, and Stewie Griffin among others?
24. What play does Lois try to recreate after she becomes president of the Quahog Theater Club when Robert Kimble dies?
25. This character was talking on the phone before he/she was rudely interrupted and thrown outside by Consuela. Who was kicked out?
26. What designer did Stewie model diapers for?
27. This recurring character has had many fights with Peter. Who is it?
29. Who loves taffy and is the Mayor of Quahog?
30. “Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I’m expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.”
31. This girl is popular in Meg’s school. She plays cruel pranks on Meg. Who is she?
32. “My dad worked at that mill for sixty years. That’s almost ______ years!” – Peter What word goes in the blank?
33. What is Quagmire’s first name?
34. This character is an elderly man with a high, squeaky voice and is known for his “interest” in Chris Griffin.
35. “He’s back! He’s back! Hurry! Protect Jon Stewart! He’s our most important Jew!” is from which episode?
36. What does Cleveland’s brother Broderick do for a living?
37. In “The King is Dead”, Peter goes to ask who to advertise for the show on the Channel 5 News saying: “You don’t look anything like the ad. You better be huge.”
38. What is Lois’s father’s first name?
39. This character is the Griffin family’s doctor, despite the fact that he has been sued by most of his patients.
40. He knows the guy who owns the dance club for guys.
41. Who does Cleveland consider his dream woman?
42. What is Mort’s greatest fear?
43. What was Lois’s sister’s latest husband’s name?
44. What instrument does Lois play and teach?
45. His favorite food is cinnamon buns.
46. What is Stewie’s middle name?
47. At what age did Mort and his wife first kiss?
48. Lois Griffin is Peter Griffin’s wife, and is the mother of?
49. Lois runs against Peter in an election for what position?
50. Over the phone, what did Consuela inform Stewie that she took from him?
51. How many strands of hair does Stewie have on his head?
52. This character is a relative of Lois and runs his own company. Who is he?
53. ____ the star of “Batman”, does the voice of the mayor of Quahog?
54. When Chris starts selling his paintings and makes money, he gets a new name. What’s the name Chris is given?
55. Which family member does Consuela bring with her to the Griffin household?
56. “Meg, if you don’t wanna babysit anymore that’s fine, but don’t you stand there and lie to me.” whose lines were this?
57. This fast-talking black man is a weather reporter for Quahog News Station. His reports are never longer than 1-3 seconds. Who is it?
58. “Newport would like to extend a special welcome to all of those here today who have children stationed overseas in Iraq…[silence]…just kidding!”
59. Who did Peter’s mom date after she left Peter’s dad, Francis?
60. Who is the female news anchor for Quahog?
61. “Silly, yes…Idiotic, yes…” This quote is from?
62. Who is Peter’s “husky” great, great uncle?
63. He dated Kate Moss.
64. “Oh my god, it’s Malcolm in Middle!” whose words are this?
65. What school club is Neil Goldman a member of?
66. This person used to be Peter’s boss; that is, until he choked to death on a dinner roll.
67. When Lois plays the slots at an Indian Casino in “The Son Also Draws”, she loses money and what else?
68. Joe owns a collection of trophies for what sport?
69. Who is Stewie’s mother?
70. One of Peter’s ancestors was a great cock-fighter. What was his name?
71. Who was the second voice of Meg Griffin?
72. He throws a hot dog at Meg after she performs with the flag girls.
73. At the end of the day, Consuela refuses to leave the Griffin house. Why is this?
74. How many members of the Goldman family wear glasses?
75. This Jewish character is a pharmacist and lives on the same street as the Griffins. Who is it?
76. Who is the rival piano teacher to Lois Griffin in “Wasted Talent”?
77. Mort is the son to?
78. When Stewie was in the womb writing in his journal how many fingers did he say he had?
79. Mort has a crush on?
80. Who is Griffin’s neighbor in a wheelchair and who is married to Bonnie?
81. Which character has a sister named Carol?
82. Inevitably, Consuela is fired. Equally as inevitable, she refuses to leave. How much money does Peter offer her to leave right away?
83. “Oh great! Thanks a lot. As if it wasn’t already hard enough to fit in.” This was in the third segment of “Family Guy Viewer Mail #1” when all the characters are children.
84. This character is the family doctor and works at Quahog hospital. Who is it?
85. “All this work keeping people from having sex, now I know how the Catholic church feels! Bzing!” Whose line is this?
86. What is the name of the teacher Chris has a crush on?
87. Which character lives in Chris’s closet?
89. Quagmire has built up a resistance to what?
90. “Well, I guess the pilot must have been JFK Jr. Ugh…even I found that to be in bad taste.” Who says this?
91. Peter’s great, great, uncle Angus Griffin supposedly invented what sport?
92. Who is the Quahog weatherman that gives the forecast in a rather disgruntled mood?
93. His favorite flavor of ice cream is butter rum. Who is he?
94. How does Joe claim he originally lost the use of his legs?
95. Neil was once the intern of what news anchor?
96. Brian’s gay cousin Jasper works where?
97. Name the manor which Lois and the family inherit from Lois’s Aunt Marguerite?
98. Who peed in a supermarket?
99. Who was Stewie’s first love?
100. He is not voiced by Seth MacFarlane.
101. What British neighbor moves next door to the Griffins and has a crush on Lois?
102. He competed on “Star Search” against Sinbad.
103. What animal did Stewie turn into when he slipped in the chemical waste after Quahog was blown up because of Y2K?
104. He did not go to New York when Peter tried to get Chris back in scouts.
105. Diane Simmons?
106. Who hated the El Dorado cigarette company’s takeover of Peter’s factory?
107. How does Peter oust Consuela?
108. Which old man offered a popsicle?
109. This character has worked at many places including a bowling alley, a bar and a police station. He has many phrases, most notably “Oh no”. Who is it?
110. Who is banned from the video store?
111. Brian dated a girl in season five. What was her name?
112. Who beat up Lois’s piano student?
113. “I didn’t realize Greenberg was a Jedi name.” Who said these words?
114. In which year did the first Family Guy episode air?
115. “I’m so hungry I could ride a horse. I don’t get it. Well, I could ride it to the store, I guess.” Who said these words?
116. As of 2-2 how many seasons of Family Guy are there?
117. This person is the Mayor of Quahog and seems to have a few screws missing. He once led an investigation that cost thousands of dollars to find out who was “stealing” his water as it went down the drain.
118. In which year was Family Guy canceled due to poor ratings?
119. Mort Goldman suffers from what?
120. Who created Family Guy?
121. What is the Pewterschmidt family policy?
122. As of 2002 how many episodes of Family Guy were there?
123. Lois claims him as her favorite mistake.
124. How many characters does Seth MacFarlane voice?
125. Lois learns Tae-Jitsu and beats up people from what state in “Lethal Weapons”?
126. How old was Mila Kunis when she started voicing Meg?
127. “Now is the winter of your ______.”
128. Alex Boestein voices which of the main characters?
129. Bonnie Swanson?
130. What color are Stewie’s overalls?
131. What does Consuela say to Joe?
132. What is Quagmire’s first name?
133. This Irish person has been seen in one episode when Peter goes to find his real father. He is the town drunk in “McSwiggin Village”. Who is it?
134. What is Quagmire’s Job?
135. Which character lives inside Chris’s closet?
136. How many kids does Joe have?
137. Meg: “You could kill all the girls who are prettier than me.” Death: “Well, that would just leave _______.” What country goes in the blank?
138. What is Lois Maiden’s name?
139. Person I: “Hey, uh, you think we could put both our names on there?” Person II: “What? You’ve done nothing but eat Breyers and smoke pot for the last six months.” Which two actors are speaking here?
140. On which street do the Griffin’s live?
141. This character is Peter’s third neighbor. He used to be an auctioneer, but he was hit in the head and it slowed his speech. Now he owns a deli shop.
142. What organ does Meg have harvested in season 2?
143. What is the name of Cleveland’s son?
144. What does Stewie dress as for Halloween in season 9?
145. What is the name of Peter and Lois’s unborn son Stewie meets in “Emission Impossible”?
146. Name the manufacturer where Peter worked?
147. He was in a golf tournament.
148. Who was the founder of the city of Quahog?
149. Who voices Neil Goldman?
150. He made a “John 3:16” poster when he went to a Boston Red Sox game.
151. What is the name of the bar where Peter frequents?
152. He was given the power of super speed after being drenched with waste.
153. Where was Peter born?
154. Who grabbed a midget out of a well?
155. What did Peter change Meg’s name to on her birth certificate?
156. What doesn’t Stewie like on his ice cream?
157. What is the name of Stewies’s teddy?
158. What superpower does Lois possess in the “Family Guy Viewer Mail” short entitled “Super-Griffins”?
159. What is the name of the Griffin family dog?
160. Who was mistaken for a van?
161. Where does the Evil Monkey live?
162. He was once addicted to pancakes.
163. Which famous rocker did Lois sleep with?
164. He attempted to speak Spanish while riding on a truck.
165. What is the name of the high school in Quahog?
166. He performed improv comedy at the bank.
167. Who is the fat guy strangler?
168. Who became a skillful banjo player.
169. Surfin’s Bird is which character’s favorite song?
170. Who says ‘Giggity, Giggity Goo!’?
171. Which giant animal does Peter have fights with?
172. Who says Damn you vile woman’?
173. What character has the middle name Gilligan?
174. Who says ‘I got drunk and then got my picture taken. So that way. When I get pulled over for drunk driving I look the same as on my license’?
175. How many years was Bonnie pregnant?
176. Who says ‘Yes, Tina Fey, you’re better than Jesus’?
177. What species of do is Brian?
178. Who says ‘You can’t sell me, you fat son of a bitch!’?
179. What machine does Stewie have in his bedroom?
180. Who says ‘What good is mining ‘nose gold if I can’t share it with the townspeople?
181. What is the reason for the fight between Peter and the Giant Chicken?
182. Who says ‘You know what, Stewei? If you don’t like it, go on the internet and complain?
183. A petition was started when Family Guy killed off Brian true or false?
184. Who says ‘You want me to be the one who says ‘Giggity’ now’?
185. Meg’s voice was originally Seth MacFarlane’s mother, true or false?
186. Who says ‘Let’s go drink until we can’t feel feelings anymore’?
187. Lois has blonde hair in the pilot episode, true or false?
188. Who says ‘Brian, are we trash’?
189. Seth Macfarlane puts on an accent for Brian’s voice, true or false?
190. What is the name of the fictional city where Family Guy is set?
191. Stewie’s voice was based on the voice of English actor Rex Harrison , true or false?
192. Which female comedian filed an unsuccessful lawsuit for $6 million against the show for portraying her character without her permission?
193. Can you name the 3 children of Peter and Louis Griffin? (We’ll take any order)
194. Executive producer and writer Seth Macfarlane also voice 3 of the main characters in the show. Can you name all 3?
195. What award was Family Guy nominated for that hadn’t included any animated series since The Flintstones in 1961?
196. How many Emmy Awards has the show been nominated for?
197. What season of Family Guy has the highest views?
198. How many Emmy Awards has the show won?
199. At the end of season 1, which character’s voice-over actress had to re-audition for her role, alongside countless others?
200. What is the name of Family Guy’s spin-off show, co-created by Seth Macfarlane?
201. How many times has the show been canceled in its history?
202. Who is Peter Griffin’s spiritual guide?
203. What is the recommended viewing age for Family Guy?
204. What happened to Peter Griffin after he ate 30 hamburgers?
205. After the show got canceled for a second time, how many people signed an online petition to have it reinstated on air?
206. Who does the one-eyed cat, Bootsie, belong to?
207. Which Hollywood Actor reprised an iconic role of theirs in the episode ‘Lois Comes Out of Her Shell’?
208. What did Peter Griffin sell his soul for in 1974?
209. Who is accidentally run over and killed by Meg in the episode ‘I Never Met the Dead Man’?
210. What was the show named by the Parents Television Council 44 separate times?
211. In the ‘Road to Germany’ episode, who does Adolf Hitler want to execute unless they can make a charming musical number?
212. A Change.org petition was started by fans to bring back which killed off character in 2013.
213. How many times does the Griffin family lose their lottery winnings in the ‘Lottery Fever’ episode?
214. The famous spouse of Meg’s voice-over actress, Mila Kunis?
215. Who is scouted to be a model in the episode of Stewie’s preschool graduation?
216. Peter Griffin’s voice was inspired by a real-life person spotted by Macfarlane in Rhode Island. What was this person’s occupation?
217. In the episode ‘Stuck Together, Torn Apart,’ which Bandcamp-loving American actress played herself?
218. What is the net worth of the show’s creator and director, Seth Macfarlane?
219. According to IMBd, what is the most popular episode of Family Guy ever?
220. What religion is Peter Griffin’s adoptive Father, Francis Griffin?
221. What is the name of the episode where Canadian-born heartthrob Ryan Renolds played himself?
222. What was the much-awaited baby girl born to Joe and Bonnie Swanson?
223. Season 13 kicked off with Family Guy crossing over to join which other hugely popular animated series? – Bonus point if you can name the episode!
224. Who are Cleveland Brown Jr’s parents?
225. What is the name of the very first Family Guy episode?
226. Who provides the voice for Brian’s ex-girlfriend, Jillian Russell-Wilcox?
227. What is the name of the comedic actor who played The Black Knight in the episode ‘Mr. Saturday Night’?
228. Who is Mickey Mcfinnigan to Peter?
229. What saying is said in almost every single episode?
230. Chris Sheridan was an Executive Producer of Family Guy until when?
231. How many episodes have been permanently banned from US screens?
232. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, who is Peter Griffin’s mother?
233. Which character is obsessed with world domination?
234. What is the name of the mother in Family Guy?
235. What is her registered birth name of Meg?
236. Family Guy is set in a fictional city in which US state?
237. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, what is Joe Swanson’s wife called?
238. What is Peter Griffin’s middle name?
239. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, Cleveland Brown often ends up falling into the front yard of his house when he is where?
240. Which character is asked by Meg to do her SATs?
241. Family Guy centers on which family?
242. What is Peter Griffin’s nationality?
243. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, Brian the dog is portrayed as an intellectual who attended which university?
244. What is the nationality of Louis Griffin?
245. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, Dan Quagmire takes his name after a sex change operation.
246. Who are Biscuit and Coco?
247. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, name 2 members of the Quagmire family?
248. Chap Stewie was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
249. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, who is the Swansons’ son?
250. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, name a member of the Brown family?
251. Road to the Multiverse was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
252. Mila Kunis voices which Family Guy character?
253. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, what is the name of Brian’s human son?
254. Daniel Palladino was an Executive Producer of Family Guy until when?
255. Into Fat Air was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
256. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, who is a member of the wealthy Pewterschmidt family?
257. What is the surname of the child molester in Family Guy?
258. Seth Green is the voice of which Family Guy character?
259. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, Francis Griffin is a devout follower of which religion?
260. Are you there God? It’s Me, Peter was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
261. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, who is Brian Griffin’s flamboyantly homosexual cousin?
262. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, what is Karen ‘Heavy Flo’ Griffin’s profession?
263. Name an episode from Family Guy season 1?
264. A House Full of Peters was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
265. Fore, Father was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
266. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, what is the first name of Lois Griffin’s father?
267. North by North Quahog was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
268. How many episodes were made for Season 10 of Family Guy?
269. Stu and Stewie’s Excellent Adventure was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
270. Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane was born in which decade?
271. Stewie Loves Lois was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
272. How many episodes were made for Season 2 of Family Guy?
273. Love, Blactually was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
274. How many episodes were made for Season 6 of Family Guy?
275. Family Guy was created for which broadcasting company?
276. Brian: Portrait of a Dog was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
277. Pilling Them Softly was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
278. How many episodes were made for Season 14 of Family Guy?
279. The Thin White Line was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
280. David Zuckerman was an Executive Producer of Family Guy until when?
281. Finders Keepers was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
282. How many episodes were made for Season 4 of Family Guy?
283. Peter’s Progress was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
284. Family Guy Season 4 included an episode titled (? how many) Simple Rules for Buying my teenage Daughter?
285. The Boys in the Band was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
286. Blue Harvest was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
287. Lottery Fever was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
288. There Were Fewer was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
289. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, wPeter Griffin works as a clerk at which brewery?
290. How many episodes were made for Season 12 of Family Guy?
291. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, what is Chris Griffin’s middle name?
292. The Simpsons Guy was the first episode of which season of Family Guy?
293. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, which of the Griffin family built a time machine?
294. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, who is the Griffins’ middle child?
295. On the TV show ‘Family Guy’, which Griffin character is often bullied or ignored by the family?
296. Meet the Quagmires was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?
297. When You Wish Upon A Weinstein was the final episode of which season of Family Guy?