Halloween allows kids and adults to relish their silly, clever, and creative side. Whether your kids will remain indoors or go outside to trick or treat this year, these silly jokes will help them get into the spooky holiday spirit! Our funny gags are rounded up with sprinkles of corny pumpkin and jack-o’lantern jokes, ghost puns, and costumes to Halloween party jokes.
Best Halloween Jokes and Puns for Kids
We got you sorted out if you are looking for kid-friendly Halloween jokes and puns that match their costumes. There is a joke or pun for every kid in our arsenal of ghoulishly funny ghost-busting, trick-or-treating, and pumpkin carving jokes and puns to spice up their Halloween holiday.
Unleash kids’ inner silliness and get your little monsters laughing out loud with these funny Halloween puns.
Let’s dive into the spook-tacular Halloween jokes and puns that will lift your kid’s spirit.
1.What is a ghost’s favorite dessert?
2. What does a panda ghost eat?
3. What do ghosts wear when their eyesight gets blurred?
4. What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
5. What do female ghosts use to do their makeup?
6. What is a ghoul’s favorite flavor?
7. What do baby ghosts wear on their feet?
8. Which ghost is the best dancer?
9. What did the mummy ghost say to the noisy young ghost who kept interrupting?
10. What room does a ghost not need?
11. What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost?
12. What’s a ghoul’s favorite game on Halloween?
13. What was the ghost’s favorite ride at the fair?
14. Where do fashionable ghosts shop?
15. What did one ghost say to the other?
16. Where do ghosts buy their food?
17. What do ghosts use to wash their hair?
18. Where does a ghost go on vacation?
19. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
20. Why did the policeman ticket the ghost on Halloween?
21. Where do ghosts like to travel on vacation?
22. Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
23. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
24. Why do girl ghosts go on diets?
25. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
26. Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?
27. Why couldn’t the ghost see its mom and dad?
28. What is a ghost’s favorite time of day?
29. Why are ghosts so bad at lying?
30. Where do ghosts go on holidays?
31. What happened to the man who didn’t pay his exorcist?
32. What is a monster’s favorite bean?
33. What is a ghost’s nose full of?
34. How do monsters like their eggs?
35. Why did the skeleton cross the road?
36. How do monsters tell their future?
37. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
38. Why does Frankenstein’s monster always finish his dinner first?
39. What is a skeleton’s favorite instrument?
40. Who did the monster take to the prom?
41. What do you call a skeleton who won’t work?
42. What is a monster’s favorite play?
43. What do old skeletons complain about?
44. Who do monsters buy cookies from?
45. Why do skeletons have low self-esteem?
46. Why did the monster’s mother knit him three socks for Halloween?
47. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
48. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
49. What type of plates do skeletons like to use?
50. How do you know vampires love baseball?
51. What musical instrument does a skeleton play?
52. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
53. What did the skeleton say to the bartender?
54. What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?
55. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
56. How does a vampire enter his house?
57. Why are skeletons so calm?
58. How do vampires start their letters?
59. When is a skeleton joke bad?
60. What can you catch from a vampire in winter?
61. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the Halloween party?
62. What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?
63. What does a skeleton order at a restaurant?
64. What do you do if you want to learn more about Dracula?
65. Why can’t skeletons play music at a church?
66. What did one thirsty vampire say to the other as they were passing the morgue?
67. What does a pumpkin like to read?
68. What’s a vampire’s least favorite meal?
69. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin from your roof?
70. What is a vampire’s favorite holiday besides Halloween?
71. How do you fix a broken Jack-o’-lantern?
72. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
73. Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road safely?
74. Where do vampires keep their money?
75. What do you call a pretty pumpkin?
76. Why are vampires so easy to fool?
77. Why was the Jack-o’-lantern forgetful?
78. Why do vampires need mouthwash?
79. What do you get when you divide your Jack-o’-lantern’s circumference by its diameter?
80. Where does Count Dracula usually eat his lunch?
81. What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
82. What is Dracula’s favorite circus act?
83. What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie?
84. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?
85. What did the little boy say when she had to choose between a tricycle and candy?
86. Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Ben! Ben who?
87. What did the fisherman say on Halloween?
88. Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Phillip! Phillip who?
89. What do birds say on Halloween?
90. Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Boo! Boo who? Don’t cry!
91. What do owls say when they go trick or treating?
92. Knock Knock! Who’s there? Fangs. Fangs who?
93. Which Halloween candy is never on time for the party?
94. Knock Knock Who’s there? Handsome. Handsome who?
95. Why didn’t the coffee bean go trick or treating?
96. Knock Knock! Who’s there? Dishes! Dishes who?
97. What does a turkey dress up as for Halloween?
98. Knock Knock! Who’s there? Hans. Hans who?
99. What do witches put on when going to a Halloween party?
100. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Butter. Butter who?
101. What does Bigfoot say when he asks for candy?
102. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Howl! Howl who?
103. Knock Knock! Who’s there? Olive! Olive who?
104. Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Ivana. Ivana Who?
105. Knock Knock! Who’s there? Bee! Bee who?
106. What is a baby ghost’s favorite game?
107. What do mummies like listening to on Halloween?
108. What is a ghost’s favorite meal?
109. Where do mummies like to go for a swim?
110. Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Wanda. Wanda who?
111. Why don’t mummies have friends?
112. What do you say when you meet a two-headed monster?
113. What’s a mummy’s favorite food?
114. What did the critics say about Frankenstein’s art project?
115. Why don’t mummies take vacations?
116. Which vampire is best at math?
117. What song does a mummy like to dance to?
118. How do you know when a ghost is sad?
119. What time do mummies eat their breakfast?
120. How do you make a witch itch?
121. What do you do when 50 zombies surround your house?
122. What does a skeleton say before dinner?
123. What time do zombies go to sleep?
124. How do you make a skeleton laugh?
125. What’s a zombie’s favorite cereal?
126. How do ghosts search the Web?
127. What is a zombie’s favorite snack food?
128. What do witches put on their bagels?
129. Why did the zombie stay home from school?
130. Why was the Jack-o’-lantern afraid?
131. What is a zombie’s favorite car?
132. What is a vampire’s favorite ice cream flavor?
133. What does a zombie write on his dating profile?
134. Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Witch! Witch who? Witch one of you will give me lots of Halloween candy?
135. Why don’t skeletons like Halloween candy?
136. Have some skele-fun this
137. Why are graveyards so noisy?
138. rick or
139. Which monster plays tricks on Halloween?
140. Creep it
141. What is the name of a chicken that haunts your house?
142. Ghouls just want to
143. Why was the daddy monster so proud?
144. Witch-ing you a
145. What is a ghost’s favorite theme park ride?
146. What does an evil hen lay?
147. What do you call a horse that you only see after dark?
148. What do you call two spiders that just got married?
149. What’s a ghost’s favorite drink?
150. What fruit do scarecrows love the most?
151. What is a werewolf’s favorite weekday?
152. Who are the werewolf’s cousins?
153. The maker of this product does not want it, the buyer does not use it, and the user does not see it. What is it?
154. Why did the Cyclops give up teaching?
155. Why didn’t the scarecrow want any more candy?
156. Why did the headless horseman go into business?
157. Why are there fences around cemeteries?
158. What goes around a haunted house and never stops?
159. What do you call wood when it’s scared?
160. What’s scarier than a monster?
161. What is recess called at a mortuary?
162. On which day are ghosts most scary?
163. Why was six afraid of seven?
164. Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
165. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
166. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
167. What day do ghosts do their howling?
168. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
169. What is a skeleton’s favourite instrument?
170. What kind of boat does a vampire travel in?
171. What animal dresses up and howls?
172. Why do ghosts love going to amusement parks?
173. What do birds give out on Halloween?
174. Why do all the ghosts mostly dislike rainy Halloween?
175. Why do ghosts go on diets?
176. Which blood was not liked by the vampire?
177. Did you hear about the monster who ate his own house?
178. Who are the werewolf’s cousins?
179. What do you call a hairy monster in a river?
180. Why couldn’t a Dracula make a pancake?
181. Why are spiders great web developers?
182. I dropped my pumpkin yesterday.
183. Why did the ghost go into the bar?
184. Why was the cemetery chosen to be the perfect location to write a movie?
185. Why did the ghost starch his sheet?
186. Why didn’t the mummy have any friends?
187. Where do ghosts buy their food?
188. What is a ghost’s favourite meal?
189. Why did the vampire read the newspaper?
190. What does a ghost normally do when he enters the car?
191. What noise does a witch’s breakfast cereal make?
192. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
193. What do you call a skeleton who lays around all day?
194. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
195. What kind of monster likes to dance?
196. What does an evil hen lay?
197. How do you know when a ghost is sad?
198. Why can’t Dracula play baseball?
199. Where do werewolves store their junk?
200. Why was the ghost crying?
201. What type of coffee does a vampire drink?
202. What kind of cheese do monsters eat?
203. What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house?
204. Why wouldn’t the ghost eat liver?
205. What do female ghosts use to do their makeup?
206. What’s a zombie’s favorite cereal?
207. What did the werewolf eat after his teeth cleaning?
208. What did the baby zombie want for her birthday?
209. Where does the zombie live?
210. What do baby ghosts wear on their little feet?
211. What treat do eye doctors give out on Halloween?
212. What types of TVs are in haunted houses?
213. Why did the skeleton climb a tree?
214. What goes “ha-ha-ha-ha-ha” right before a gigantic sounding crash and then keeps laughing?
215. What kind of mistake does a ghost make?
216. What do you call a chunky pumpkin?
217. What is a ghost’s least favorite candy?
218. Why did the pumpkin take a detour?
219. What is a ghost’s favourite bedtime story?
220. Why was Cinderella bad at football?
221. The favored historical ruler of skeletons is none other than
222. What is a recess at a mortuary called?
223. How can you tell if a vampire has a cold?
224. What is it called when Dracula rearranges his furniture with his teeth?
225. What bear goes around scaring other animals?
226. I wanted to tell a skeleton pun,
227. What game do young ghosts love?
228. Did you hear about the chopper that crashed in the cemetery?
229. What do devils drink?
230. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Olive. Olive who?
231. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Ice cream! Ice cream who?
232. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Boo! Boo who?
233. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Howl. Howl who?
234. Knock knock… Who’s there? Ice cream! Ice cream who?
235. Knock Knock… Who’s there? Cement. Cement who?
236. Knock, knock…Who’s there? Frank! Frank who?
237. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Diane. Diane who?
238. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Eddie. Eddie who?
239. Knock, knock….Who’s there? Voodoo. Voodoo who?
240. Knock, Knock… Who’s there? Butter. Butter who?
241. Knock, knock…Who’s there? Ghost. Ghost who?
242. Knock, knock…
Who’s there? Getyur. who?
243. Knock, knock… Who’s there? Ooze. Ooze who?
244. Knock Knock… Who’s there? Dishes! Dishes who?
245. Knock, knock…Who’s there? Twick. Twick who?
246. Knock, Knock… Who’s there? Al. Al who?
247. Knock, Knock… Who’s there? Doughnut. Doughnut who?
248. Knock Knock… Who’s there? Gargoyle. Gargoyle who?
249. Knock-knock… Who’s there? Wooden shoe. Wooden shoe who?
250. Knock, knock…Who’s there? Canoe. Canoe who?
251. Knock, Knock… Who’s there? Howie. Howie who?
252. Knock, Knock…
Gladys! Gladys who!
253. Knock, Knock…
254. Knock Knock…
255. Knock, Knock…
256. Knock, knock…
Wolves say who?
257. Knock, Knock…
258. Knock, Knock…
259. Knock, Knock…
260. Knock, Knock…
261. Knock, knock…
262. Knock, Knock…
Who’s there? Tyson. Tyson who?
263. Knock, Knock…
264. Knock, knock…
265. Knock Knock…
Who’s there? Dishes. Dishes who?
266. Knock knock…
267. Why did the ghost quit studying?
268. How can you tell when a vampire has been in a bakery?
269. What did Dracula say when the witch and the warlock started kissing?
270. Why do vampires not want to become investment bankers?
271. How do you know you’ve been ghosted?
272. Why are vampires bad at art?
273. How do ghosts send letters?
274. Know why skeletons are so calm?
275. Why couldn’t the mummy go to school with the witch?
276. What do you call a cleaning skeleton?
277. What do you call Ryan Gosling in a mummy costume?
278. What do you call a skeleton who goes out in the snow?
279. What do you call a mummy covered in chocolate and nuts?
280. Where does a skeleton go for a fun night?
281. Why did the skeleton start a fight?
282. What kind of art do skeletons like?
283. Where did the skeleton keep his money?
284. What does a carved pumpkin celebrate?
285. Where does a pumpkin preach?
286. What did the pumpkin say to its carver?
287. What’s a zombie’s favorite weather?
288. Why don’t zombies eat popcorn with their hands?
289. Why don’t zombies like pirates?
290. What’s a zombie’s favorite cheese?
291. Why did the zombie become a mortician?
292. What do you call a movie about zombies finding true love?
293. What do you call zombies in pajamas?
294. How do you know if a zombie likes someone?
295. Why aren’t zombies ever arrested?
296. What is a zombie sleepover called?
297. What’s a zombie’s favorite treat?
298. What kind of bread do zombies like?
299. What brand of shampoo do zombies use?