Everyone enjoys a good laugh and great conversations with family or friends. Spending time with your loved ones doesn’t have to be boring, you can engage in trivia questions or ask each other funny questions. To find a good question that everyone has a good time discussing shouldn’t be a worry. Whether you like absurd or humor, these funny questions will spark great conversations and give a soul laugh.
Creating a light-hearted environment at work is an effective way to reduce stress and improve creativity. For fellows working in a remote-based environment where there is constant interaction with newbies, you will need ice-breakers and the right conversation starters to create a good rapport.
Funny Questions – Suitable for Friends, Family, Kids, Boyfriends & Girlfriends
Being a good conversationalist isn’t about waxing poetic on our own accomplishments. It’s about asking good questions and actively listening to the other person’s answers. Depending on the scenario, you might want to ask some deep questions that help you get to know someone better.
Whether you’re spending time with kids, family, friends, colleagues, talking to your crush, or on a date night with a long-term partner, or even having stage fright when delivering a speech, these funny questions are sure to keep the good times rolling.
Here are hilarious yet mind-blowing funny questions to ask. Take a look!
1. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
2. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
3. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?
4. What is the sexiest name you can imagine?
5. Is cereal soup?
6. What is your favorite smell?
7. How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
8. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life?
9. What is the least sexy name you have ever heard?
10. What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
11. Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of a huge crowd?
12. If you could replace all the grass in the world with something else, what would it be?
13. Would you rather have no nose or no arms?
14. What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn’t smell particularly good?
15. If you had to choose one animal to help you win a fight, which animal would you choose?
16. Have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?
17. If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
18. What is your spirit animal?
19. If you can still remember, what are your funniest childhood memories?
20. What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
21. Which sport do you think they’ll invent next?
22. How long do you think you’d survive in a zombie apocalypse?
23. If you could choose one musical artist to marry but could never listen to their music again, who would it be?
24. Do you think cavemen had nightmares about cavewomen?
25. If the roses are red, why are violets blue?
26. If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
27. Who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?
28. How do you hang toilet paper: over or under?
29. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
30. What animal is the biggest party animal?
31. Have you ever gone to a corner store and stolen a candy bar?
32. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
33. If animals could talk, which would be the most boring?
34. What are three items you could buy together at the grocery store to make the cashier laugh?
35. Where did the name Pina Colada come from?
36. How many beers do you think I’d be able to consume?
37. Have you ever caught something on fire while you were cooking?
38. If animals could talk, which would be the smartest?
39. If animals could talk, which would be the smartest?
40. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
41. What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by it?
42. Which would you prefer to have as your room-mate? A goat or a bird?
43. What is your Wi-Fi password?
44. What is your most embarrassing moment from high school?
45. If you were an artist, what would you paint on your first day?
46. Why is it that round pizzas come in square boxes?
47. What is something you refuse to share?
48. If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on?
49. Where was the most embarrassing place you have ever farted?
50. What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?
51. If you could be in any movie, what would it be?
52. Has someone caught you dancing in front of the mirror?
53. What is your favorite dance move to do when you are at the club?
54. If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
55. If I fail a driver’s test, in which part will I fail?
56. What would your favorite dance move be if you were at a wedding?
57. What is the worst/most annoying catchphrase?
58. Have you ever tried talking to your dog?
59. Which animal do you think would be the most polite?
60. What is the worst song ever?
61. What would you do if you could live forever?
62. In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
63. What is the most boring sport?
64. What would you call a male ladybug?
65. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
66. Which musician do you think would make the best teacher?
67. Have you ever been caught cheating on a test?
68. What are some things that are okay to occasionally but definitely not okay to do every day?
69. What instrument do you think is the most annoying?
70. In your opinion, how long can my hair grow?
71. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
72. If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
73. Can you show me the hidden apps in your phone?
74. Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
75. What is the most annoying color?
76. Who was your first ever crush?
77. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
78. What Disney princess would make the best spy?
79. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too?
80. What superhero/villain would make the best therapist?
81. Do you sleep with lights on or off?
82. If you could kill off any character from a current TV show who would it be and why?
83. What’s the most useless word?
84. What’s one thing your dogs could say that would completely ruin your image if they could talk?
85. What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
86. Who was the worst teacher you’ve ever had?
87. What’s the most hilarious fact you know?
88. What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy?
89. Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
90. Do you have an imaginary friend?
91. What are the unwritten rules of where you work?
92. Who’s your favorite superhero?
93. Can you eat ice cream using your bare hands?
94. What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of?
95. What is your favorite holiday?
96. Have you ever made a prank call to someone you don’t know?
97. What’s the best type of cheese?
98. What do you do in your spare time?
99. What do you think will your last words be?
100. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
101. What would be your dream job?
102. You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
103. What is the most interesting place you’ve ever been to?
104. If you could put one condiment inside your belly button, what would it be and why?
105. What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”?
106. What would be the outcome if the government decided to make everything illegal?
107. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
108. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
109. Are you scared about flying on a plane?
110. If all the States in the USA were represented by food, what food would each state be represented by?
111. If you could invite three people to dinner, living or dead, who would you invite?
112. Have you created a rumor about yourself just to be the talk of town?
113. What would some fairy tales be like if they took place in the present and included modern technology and culture?
114. Would you rather be a professional athlete or an astronaut?
115. What music would you like to be played at your funeral?
116. If over time you replace parts on a car, at what point does it stop being the same car you bought? How many parts do you need to replace to make it a new car?
117. Have you ever had a family vacation go horribly wrong?
118. Where did all the money go if the whole world were in debt?
119. What’s Your Biggest Kitchen Fail?
120. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
121. Do you have a habit of going for a walk while sleeping?
122. What Is Your Signature Dance Move?
123. What did you do for your birthday parties as a kid?
124. What did you grow up believing about Santa Claus?
125. If you were suddenly arrested for no reason and your face was flashed all over the news, what would your family and friends assume that you did?
126. What’s the first thing you wash in the shower?
127. What did you grow up believing about the tooth fairy?
128. If you were to appoint a president of the internet, who would it be and why?
129. What did you grow up believing about the Easter bunny?
130. What do you call a girl named after her mother if a boy named after his father is called junior?
131. You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be and why?
132. What was your worst school field trip?
133. What is the worst possible name you might give your child?
134. Did your parents ever give you an embarrassing haircut?
135. What’s the worst tag line you can think of for a brand that sells wart removal cream?
136. What was your best Halloween costume?
137. Have you experienced going skinny-dipping before?
138. What outrageous conspiracy theory do you think might actually seem like a logical argument?
139. When did you get drunk for the first time?
140. You’ve been tossed into an insane asylum. What do you tell the people there to prove to them that you don’t belong inside?
141. Did you ever get detention in school, and what was it for?
142. Why do we say people work like dogs if they work all day, while dogs do nothing but lie around?
143. You found a time machine that took you back 600 years. All you have are the clothes on your back. How do you tell the people that you’re from the future?
144. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
145. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most?
146. What is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?
147. What’s the worst meal you’ve ever made?
148. What do you want to be in your next birth, and why do you want to be that?
149. If you had three extra siblings, what would be your birth order and what personalities would you like them to have?
150. When was the last time you screwed anything up and no one noticed?
151. You are now banned from the local library. What would be the reason for it?
152. Did your high school/college have any weird traditions?
153. In all honesty, what are some of your guilty pleasures that you are willing to admit?
154. Why is it called ‘shipping’ if it goes by truck? Why is it called ‘cargo’ when it goes by ship?
155. Who in your life has made you laugh the hardest?
156. Who do you wish you could torture for the rest of your life?
157. How do bankruptcy attorneys make any money?
158. If you could be famous for any skill in the world, what would you pick?
159. Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?
160. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do?
161. If a doctor has a heart attack while performing a surgery, will the other doctors and nurses present work on him first?
162. What’s the most awkward first date you’ve ever been on?
163. How many ants would it take to lift an elephant?
164. If you throw your cat outside, will it be called kitty litter?
165. If you and your crush had incompatible astrological signs, would you still want to date them?
166. Can you tell me one memory that you’ve never shared with me?
167. Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
168. What do you think is the worst food you could possibly order on a first date?
169. What is the soundtrack of your life?
170. Is it possible to see someone’s tears underwater?
171. Do penguins have knees?
172. If you could only eat three foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
173. How do you sleep, with your eyes open or closed?
174. Why is drowsiness listed as a side-effect for sleeping pills?
175. If you could only experience once season for the rest of your life, what would it be?
176. Have you ever failed to prepare for an exam before the day you were supposed to take it?
177. Do Roman nurses and health care workers refer to an IV as a four?
178. What’s the latest reality show you binge-watched?
179. Do you ever cry while watching an emotional film?
180. If a person suffering from amnesia was suddenly cured, would they remember that they had no memory?
181. What’s a TV show that people would be surprised to know you watch?
182. Have you ever come into contact with human remains?
183. Why do we say ‘after dark’ when it’s actually really after light?
184. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
185. Why wasn’t the word “gullible” listed in the dictionary?
186. Do you need to set an appointment to see a psychic or will they be expecting you?
187. What’s the funniest book you’ve ever read?
188. Have you ever fired a gun?
189. Why does a grapefruit look and taste nothing like a grape?
190. Who’s your favorite funny author?
191. Why are there self-help groups if it’s supposed to be SELF help?
192. Do you prefer to wash dishes immediately, or let them soak in the sink overnight?
193. Would you rather be a techno DJ or play in a live metal band?
194. What’s the most amusing thing you’ve seen recently?
195. Can atheists get insurance policies that cover acts of God?
196. What was the last book or series you wished you could live in?
197. Would you trade intelligence for looks or vice versa?
198. Where did you and your best friend meet?
199. What excuse have you recently used to avoid doing something?
200. What were you like in high school?
201. Tell me about the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
202. Which app on your phone do you use the most?
203. What’s your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
204. What’s your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
205. What’s your secret talent?
206. What unusual thing do you find attractive in a person?
207. Friday night—would you rather stay in or go out?
208. As a child, what was your favorite game to play?
209. What’s something most people like but you don’t understand?
210. What piece of art (book, music, movie, etc.) most influenced the person you are today?
211. What do you believe is the most horrible way to die?
212. What’s your weirdest roommate or house guest story?
213. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
214. What’s one thing you wish we knew five years ago?
215. What’s the weirdest text you’ve ever received?
216. What’s the single best piece of advice you ever received?
217. Where would you go and what would you do if a millionaire were to fund your all-expenses-paid one-week trip to anywhere?
218. What’s something you’ve never been able to do well?
219. What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken?
220. Have you ever dreamt about one of your friends?
221. Does your family have any weird traditions?
222. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in this city, what would you do?
223. What is your most favorite GIF?
224. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
225. What do you like about where you work?
226. Would you rather be smart or sexy?
227. If you could sit next to anyone on a plane, who would you choose?
228. What hobby have you always wanted to develop?
229. Has someone ever made a comment on how loud you sing in the shower?
230. What will people say at your funeral?
231. What emotion do you experience the most?
232. What name will you give your next pet?
233. If you could steal any one thing, what would it be?
234. What was your first impression of me?
235. Which type of clothing do you no longer want to wear but can’t get rid of?
236. If you had a time machine, what time period would you travel to?
237. What makes you feel super loved?
238. How long has it been since you laughed out loud?
239. Would you rather move to a new country where you don’t know anyone or run away with a circus?
240. What was your first-ever screen name?
241. Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or dragon?
242. What do you lie most about?
243. Would you brag about your spontaneous acts of kindness?
244. What makes you feel old?
245. What’s the silliest thing that you’ve ever gotten upset about?
246. What do you think would be the worst “buy one, get one free” sale of all time?
247. What’s your favorite time of day?
248. What’s your favorite viral video?
249. Have you ever dated anyone more than once while knowing it was bad for your mental health?
250. What’s something you think everyone should try at least once?
251. Who’s your least favorite celebrity?
252. What’s the funniest movie line you’ve ever heard?
253. If you could re-do one day in your life, what would it be and why?
254. If you had to choose an animal to help you win a fight, what animal would it be?
255. What would you do or say if you had the attention of the whole world for twenty seconds?
256. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow for one day, what would the rule be?
257. Did you have a nickname when you were growing up? If so, what was it and where did it come from?
258. What is the funniest thing you’ve seen a stranger do in public?
259. If you were a laptop brand, which one would you be and why?
260. Would you say you enjoy sarcastic and deadpan humor, dark and self-deprecating humor, or slapstick and parody kind of humor?
261. Were you named after anyone?
262. What are the things you will do if your gender will be changed for a day?
263. If you could play a minor character in your favorite movie, what would your name and job be?
264. Describe your wedding ceremony?
265. What are the two totally normal things that become really weird if you do them back-to-back?
266. Do you have any funny or secret talents you’d be willing to share?
267. What did you find most difficult about growing up?
268. If you could ask the president one super silly question, what would you like to ask?
269. If a person you’ve met only once before asked you to pack a bag and go on a fun and spontaneous adventure, would you go?
270. Were your parents strict or lenient?
271. Have you slept in until 4 in the afternoon or later?
272. What is the craziest thing that has happened to you while at school?
273. If you had the opportunity to erase the last ___ years of your life and go back to age 18, would you do it? Why or why not?
274. Do you have any fast food horror stories?
275. When are you happiest?
276. If you were to open a store, what are the things you would sell and what would be its name?
277. What stresses you out the most at work?
278. How do you react when you find something intriguing?
279. What is a fun fact you like to tell people about yourself?
280. If you could choose to remain an age forever, what age would you choose?
281. What’s the best brand of alcohol you always look for and don’t buy when the groceries ran out of it?
282. Do you eat or drink soup?
283. What would be the title of your autobiography?
284. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy?
285. If you were abducted by aliens and they telepathically asked you who you wanted to bring with you on their spaceship, what 3 people would you ask them to pick up?
286. What’s the fanciest event you’ve ever been to?
287. If you could have dinner with any five people from history, who would they be?
288. What is your favorite thing to do after a long day?
289. What do you think will the world be like if it will be filled with male and female copies of you?
290. What is the last question you searched on Google? Read it out loud.
291. Have you ever got beaten by your friends for no apparent reason?
292. Have you already been forced to share a bed with a person you didn’t want?
293. What’s the worst thing that’s happened to you at the gym?
294. What was the first concert you attended?
295. Will you be humiliated or pleased if anyone asked you to go to the website you most often visit?
296. Do you secretly bring home stuff out of a hotel room?
297. Have you ever had to use the restroom outside?
298. What’s one word that doesn’t describe you?
299. What was your first record, tape or CD that you ever owned?
300. Have you ever gotten super lost? What happened?