“That coach messed up our team big time,” “Were it not for our weak defense team, the rival team wouldn’t have scored that goal.” “We’ll rank better in the next season.” These are the normal conversations among football lovers, whether they are watching a game at their favorite local pub or they are just enjoying some cold beer on a weekend afternoon with family or friends. Ever noticed how alcohol and football go so well together, just like your favorite tank top and ripped jeans? Yeah, that kind of thing.
In the world of sports, football is definitely the sport with the most fans. It is actually watched in over 200 countries in the world by almost 5billion people. Amazing fun fact, right? There are several teams in the premier league: Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona, and many other teams. Oh! We didn’t leave out your team on purpose.
Premier League Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers in 2023
We bet you’re among the 5 billion people who faithfully watch the premier league. So tell us, which team do you support and which one would you never even dream of supporting? Why do you support that particular team? Who are your favorite celebrity player and coach?
How much do you know about the premier league? The goals scored by different players, the highest-earning footballers, and everything in between?
Well, you wouldn’t know unless you try answering our trivia questions and see whether you really are the boss. You can do this alone or *Blows whistle* gather your friends and family and see how good you are in the game, literally!
You’ll certainly have an amazing time with your loved ones and maybe make a plan to watch the next game live.
2. In the 1994-95 season, when John Lyall quit as Ipswich Town manager, George Burley replaced him, but from which club did Burley move?
3. Who won the inaugural Premier League season in 1992/93?
4. What rival team was manager Kevin Keegan referring to in 1996 when he claimed “I would love it if we beat them. Love it.”?
5. How many clubs based in London played in the first FA premier League in season 1992-93?
6. Three players share the record for most Premier League red cards (8). Who are they?
7. Who is the gifted striker who scored 10 hat tricks plus one five-goal effort during his illustrious Premiership career?
8. Who were the first three clubs to be relegated from the Premier League?
9. When was the inaugural Premier League season?
10. Who was the Premiership’s top scorer in 1993/94, the season Manchester United won the league?
11. Who scored the first goal of the Premier League era?
12. With 202 clean sheets, which goalkeeper has the best record in the Premier League?
13. Formerly Gold Coast, which African country is the birthplace of hard-tackling defender or midfielder Michael Essien?
14. The fastest goal scored in Premier League history came in 7.69 seconds. Who scored it?
15. How many clubs competed in the inaugural Premier League season?
16. Playing for a team situated in the northeast of England, which player finished as a top goal scorer in the 1999-2000 season?
17. Who has made the most Premier League appearances?
18. Which three players shared the Premier League Golden Boot in 2018-19?
19. Shay Given made his international football debut vs. Russia in 1996, for which country?
20. Who received the first red card of the Premier League era?
21. In 2006, if Chelsea played Didier Drogba upfront alongside Andrei Shevchenko and Arjen Robben, then which nationality was not represented?
22. What happens to the teams that finish in the bottom 3 of the Premier League table at the end of each season?
23. Manchester United have won the most Premier League titles with 13 – but which club is second on the list?
24. Which Portuguese team did Ronaldo play for before signing for Manchester United?
25. Dmitri Kharine played in the Premier League, but which team did he play for?
26. Which club holds the record for the most points in a Premier League season?
27. Ronaldo is synonymous with the No.7, but what other number did he wear at Real Madrid?
28. Who won the Football Writer’s Association Footballer of the Year in the Premiership’s first season?
29. Which club has the worst winning record in a single season?
31. Gianfranco Zola joined Chelsea in November 1996 in a transfer from which Italian team?
32. Who is the oldest player to play in the Premier League?
34. Who topped the league goal-scoring list in 1992-93, the first season of the new Premier League?
35. Which manager has earned the most promotions to the Premier League?
36. Messi wore the No.30 at the start of his Barca career and is now No.10. What other number has he worn for the club?
37. Which team were the 2001-02 League Champions?
38. Who is the Premier League’s longest-serving manager?
39. Which Portuguese island off the coast of Africa, which also shares its name with a cake, is Ronaldo from?
40. Who scored Manchester United’s first-ever Premiership goal?
41. Which player has provided the most Premier League assists?
42. Messi has won a record number of Ballon d’Or awards – how many?
43. In Charlton Athletic’s first Premiership game, they drew 0-0 with Newcastle United. Their next game was a little more different though, as they hammered Southampton 5-0. Who scored their first ever Premier League goal?
44. Ronaldo helped Portugal win the European Championship in which year?
45. Which club is nicknamed the toffees?
46. Of the league’s current 20 managers, who’s the longest reigning
48. During the 1995-96 season, who was Sheffield Wednesday’s manager?
49. The top transfer fee received by a Premier League club is £106m – who was the player?
50. Which club has won the most Champions League titles?
51. 1992-93 was the first season of the Premier League. On what date did it kick off?
52. Which Tottenham player finished top scorer in the league’s first ever season?
53. Who is the only player to win the Champions League with three different clubs?
54. Who was Southampton’s first manager in the Premier League?
55. What are the most goals scored by one player in a single Premier League season?
56. Three people have won the Champions League a record three times as manager. Who are they?
57. Who was the manager of Chelsea when they won their first FA Premier League in season 2004-05?
58. Only one African player has been named player of the season in the Premier League’s history – name him
59. Which team was the first from the UK to win the European Cup?
60. Who was the Premiership top goal scorer in 2001/02?
61. Manchester United won the league in 1992/1992 – which two teams finishes 2nd and 3rd and clinched a place in Europe?
62. The Champions League has been won only once by a team from Romania. Can you name them?
63. Defender Pablo Zabaleta wears the famous light blue and white stripes of which South American country?
64. How many wins did Derby County record during the 2007/2008 season?
65. Liverpool has won six Champions Leagues and Manchester United has won three, but who is England’s third most successful team in the competition with two titles?
66. Who was presented with the Manager of the Year Award in 2000-01 of the Premier League?
67. Which striker has played for the most Premier League clubs?
68. Who is the Champions League’s top goalscorer of all time?
69. Brad Friedel made his international debut in 1992 for which country?
70. Who is the youngest goalscorer in the Premier League’s history?
72. Ludìk Miklosko was a goalkeeper at which club when the Premier League was first contested in 1992?
73. Only one player has scored five goals in a single Premier League half – name him
75. What is the name of the fan that Eric Cantona famously assaulted with a flying scissor kick in January 1995, at Crystal Palace?
76. What was strange about Darren Bent’s goal against Liverpool on October 17, 2009?
77. In which year was the first European Championship held?
78. Which three unfortunate teams were relegated from the Premier League at the end of the 1993-94 season?
79. Which player has scored the most Premier League own goals?
80. With three titles each, which two teams have won the most European Championships?
81. In Sunderland’s Premiership debut, they drew 0-0 at home to Leicester City. They did, however, register a 4-1 win away to Nottingham Forest four days later. Who scored their debut Premiership goal?
82. The record Premier league attendance occurred during which fixture in the 2017/2018 season?
83. What is the name of the European Championship trophy?
84. Swindon Town first appeared in the Premier League in the 1993-94 season and faced Sheffield United in the opening fixture. Which player scored Swindon’s first-ever goal in that League?
85. Who is the highest scoring non-English player in the league’s history?
86. With nine goals, who scored the most goals in a single European Championship tournament?
87. Middlesbrough took on Coventry City at Highfield Road in their first-ever Premiership game. Who scored Boro’s first goal?
88. In an all-time Premier League table which side would finish bottom?
89. The Euro 2000 final between France and Italy was decided by Golden Goal. Which player scored the goal?
90. Leicester City faced Newcastle United in their opening game of the 1994-95 season. Who scored their first goal in the top flight?
91. The first goal of the 19/20 Premier League season was an own goal – who scored it?
92. England’s all-time leading European Championship goalscorer has a tally of seven goals. Can you name the player?
93. Which Nottingham Forest player was often told ‘He’s got a pineapple on his head’ as a reference to his haircut?
94. As things stand who is the league’s top scorer in the 19/20 season?
95. Which fiery Bosnian was one of Aston Villa’s best in 1996-1997?
96. Has Victor Moses got a Premier League medal?
97. Which former Manchester City player is the most capped French player in the league’s history?
98. Denmark notably won Euro 92, despite the fact that they did not initially qualify. Which team did they replace?
99. Which club finished bottom of the table in the first season of the FA Premier League?
100. Which former Man City, Arsenal, and Spurs player has been caught offside more than any other player in the PL’s history?
101. In which year did the European Championship expand from 16 teams to 24 teams?
102. Who was the first Swiss manager in the Premier League?
103. Who is the club captain of reigning league champions Man City?
104. Only one person has won the European Championship as a player and as manager. Can you name them?
105. On the 29th May 2013, the highest-scoring draw in the FA Premier League occurred. The game finished 5-5. Who were the two teams involved?
106. Mario Balotelli recorded a Premier League assist on just one occasion – which teammate did he set up?
107. It took Cristiano Ronaldo 27 games to score his first Champions League goal. True or False?
108. Who was the Premiership’s top goalscorer in 2006/07, the year Manchester United claimed the title back after Chelsea had won the previous two titles?
109. Three players born after the inception of the Premier League have scored hat-tricks – name them
110. The phrase ‘park the bus’ arose when Jose Mourinho was forced to park the Chelsea team bus after the bus driver fell ill. True or False?
111. Tall midfielder or striker Marouane Fellaini originates from which European country, also the birthplace of the great cycling legend Eddy Merckx?
113. Which Premier League winner’s father played rugby for Wales?
114. Sir Alex Ferguson managed the Scotland national team. True or False?
115. In 2001-02, Arsenal completed the double by winning both the Premier League title and the FA Cup. Which Arsenal stalwart announced his retirement at the end of this great season for the club?
116. Who was the first sponsor of the Premier League?
117. Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish is known as ‘King Kenny’ because he is related to the British Royal Family. True or False?
118. Edwin Van Der Sar made his first international appearance for which country in 1995?
120. How long did it take Robbie Fowler to score the fastest ever hat-trick in the Premiership?
121. In what season did Roman Abramovich take over Chelsea?
122. Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller is a keen chess player and once won a Bavarian chess tournament. True or False?
123. Name the Costa Rican international?
124. Which player holds the record for most consecutive Premier League appearances (310)?
126. Bradford City survived the drop from the Premier League resulting in Wimbledon, being dramatically relegated in which season?
127. What was significant about Mario Balotelli’s only assist in the Premier League for Manchester City?
128. David Beckham took ballet lessons during his time at Manchester United in order to improve his agility. True or False?
129. Which team joined Arsenal, Newcastle United, and Manchester United in the Champions League in the 2003-04 season?
130. Who scored the first ‘perfect hat-trick’ (left foot, right foot, and header) in the Premier League?
131. Brazil icon Pele once starred in a Hollywood movie alongside Michael Caine and Sylvester Stallone. True or False?
132. In 2001, the 10,000th Premiership goal was scored by Les Ferdinand playing for which club?
133. Which two non-English clubs have played in the Premier League?
135. Who scored Arsenal’s first-ever Premiership goal?
136. Who scored Nottingham Forest’s first-ever Premiership goal in the 1992-93 season?
137. How many times has the league been renamed?
138. Bayern Munich has won the record number of Bundesliga titles, but which two clubs follow with five titles each?
139. Who was the manager of Bolton Wanderers from 1999 to 2007?
140. What was the score of the game in which David Beckham scored from the halfway line against Wimbledon on the opening day of the 1996-97 season?
141. Which Swede had a clause in his contract banning him from traveling into space?
142. Can you name the most capped Germany international of all time?
143. The first-ever live Premier League match was played at which stadium?
144. In 2005, Newcastle’s Lee Bowyer had an on-pitch scrap with which team-mate?
146. Teddy Sheringham ended up as the leading scorer in the 1992-93 season, but which two clubs did he play for during that period?
147. For what club did Paulo Di Canio play when he pushed referee Paul Alcock?
148. FC Cologne has which animal on their club crest?
149. In the 1993-94 season, it was all about the relegation battle come to the end of the season, but which teams made the drop to the 1st division?
150. Against which team did Wayne Rooney score his Premier League first goal?
152. Which club did Stuart Pearce manage from 2005 to 2007?
153. Who was the first Premier League manager to be sacked?
154. Germany has won the World Cup four times, but how many times have they done so as a unified country?
155. Which team plays their home games at Dean Court?
156. Who was Jose Mourinho’s first signing at Chelsea?
157. What is the nickname of Borussia Monchengladbach?
158. On 28 August 1994, in a span of under 5 minutes at Anfield, this player tore Arsenal’s defense to pieces three times. Who was this demon, aged under 19 when achieving this?
159. How many times had David Moyes won the prestigious LMA Manager of the year award?
160. I made my international debut for Brazil in 1993 and scored in the game. I played in two World Cup finals and my club career saw me play in Brazil, Italy, Angola, Spain, Greece, and Uzbekistan.
161. Who was the Premiership’s top goal scorer in 1992/93, the season that the Premiership was introduced?
162. Who was the first Italian manager to win the Premier League?
163. I’ve played in Germany, Italy, Austria, and France. I have won Serie A and scored the first-ever Golden Goal in international football.
164. Which Premier League side was originally called St. Domingo’s?
165. Which manager was in charge at Manchester City when they won their first Premier League title?
166. I have played in the Conference, League Two, League One, Championship, Premier League, the UEFA Cup, Champions League, and the World Cup.
167. Which country, the original home of martial art Taekwondo, is the birthplace of energetic footballer Park Ji-Sung?
168. Who has managed Reading, Swansea, and Liverpool?
169. I was the first Liverpool player to win the Ballon d’Or. I scored 40 goals for my country and have played in England and Spain.
170. In 2002-03, which club broke the record for the fewest goals scored and least points gained in a Premier League season?
171. Which club did Glenn Hoddle join after being sacked as England manager in 1999?
172. I was originally a striker before becoming a defender. I played 11 seasons for the same club before managing them. I’ve won two Bundesliga titles and a Champions League.
173. Craig Gordon made his international debut in 2004 for which country?
174. How many times did Sir Alex Ferguson win the Premier League Manager of the Month award?
175. I have played for Chelsea and spent time playing in Turkey. I’ve been crowned African Footballer of the Year four times and the Africa Cup of Nations twice.
176. Which two players were the only players to have scored in each and every one of the first 16 Premiership seasons (1992-93 to 2007-08)?
177. Who was the first English manager to win the Premier League Manager of the Year award?
178. I have won league titles in Italy, Germany, Portugal, and Austria. I also won the European Cup both as a player and as a manager.
179. During the 2006-07 Premiership season, Portsmouth goalkeeper David James surpassed whose record of most clean sheets?
180. Ron Atkinson last managed which club in the Premier League?
181. I am the manager who first named David Beckham as England captain.
182. In Feb 2005, Arsenal played Crystal Palace in a league game at Highbury. What made the headlines alongside the score in the following morning’s newspapers?
183. Which England player scored in 46 different Premier League games throughout his career?
184. I’ve won the World Cup and European Championship at the international level and I won the Champions League on two occasions as manager of two different clubs.
185. Who was on the receiving end to the biggest away win in the Premier League in season 1998-1999?
186. Who is the only person born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick?
187. I’ve worn numbers 7, 17, 28, and 9 in my career, playing my football across, England, Spain, Italy, and Portugal.
188. Which three teams were promoted into the Premiership for the 2003-04 season?
189. Who is the Premier League’s all-time leading goal scorer?
190. In what league is the concept of a ‘Designated Player’ a feature?
191. One player had a habit of scoring spectacular long-range goals, it seems that’s all he ever did, but who is he?
192. Which team lost two games by an eight-goal margin in 2009-2010?
193. Which club is associated with ‘Galacticos’‘?
194. David O’Leary was the manager of which EPL club from 1998 to 2002?
195. The highest-scoring Premier League game finished 7-4. Which two teams played?
196. Which manager was famously said to have given players ‘the Hairdryer Treatment’?
197. Which manager was convicted of accepting bribes during the 1994-95 season?
198. Who scored the first Premier League hat-trick?
199. Which club is sometimes referred to as FC Hollywood?
200. Which club avoided relegation during 1992-93 thanks to a 4-3 win against Southampton on the final day of the season?
201. Who went down in 1996-97 after being deducted three points?
202. In English football what is ‘St Totteringham’s Day’?
203. On 25th January, 1995 Eric Cantona ‘Kung-Fu’ kicked a Crystal Palace fan and received an F.A. ban for how long?
204. Which striker made the PFA Team of the Year in 2004-05 despite being relegated?
205. After Juventus, AC Milan, and Inter, with nine Scudettos, which team has won the most Serie A titles?
206. With which club was Pepe Mel manager before taking over at West Bromwich Albion in 2014?
207. Who was the first outfield player to play every minute of the season for a Premier League title-winning side?
208. In Spanish football, what is ‘the Pichichi‘?
209. Ronald Koeman became the manager of which Premier League club in June 2016?
210. In the video game FIFA 20, team Piemonte Calcio represents which real-life club?
211. Who was the Premiership’s top goal scorer in 2000/01, the first full season of the new millennium?
212. In what season did Arsenal’s ‘Invincibles’ go the whole season unbeaten?
214. From which team did Arsenal sign the exciting winger, Theo Walcott?
215. Which club conceded 100 goals on the way to being relegated in 1993/94?
216. Which country noted for producing world-class cricket and rugby players, is the birthplace of versatile footballer Brett Emerton?
217. Which club was relegated in their first season in the Premier League in 1997/98?
218. In 2003-04, Arsenal finished the season unbeaten and was crowned as Premier League champions. Which Arsenal player was rewarded by being named the PFA Players’ Player of the Year?
219. Who is the only team to have received a gold version of the Premier League trophy?
220. David James played his first match at the international level in 1997, for which country?
221. How many times did Alex Ferguson win the Premier League?
222. Beginning with the 2009-10 season, what happens to the teams that finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the league?
223. The winners of the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europe League compete for which sporting trophy?
224. David James became number one when it came to Premier League appearances with 470 achieved in the 2006-2007 season, but can you name the retired goalkeeper who had 372 appearances?
225. Which variant of the game of football has its own UEFA Championship?
226. Which country did 2002 Blackburn Rovers international midfielder, Tugay, come from?
227. “La Liga” is the name of which European country’s professional football association?
228. Which Premiership team had the players Michael Owen, El Hadji Diouf, and Stephane Henchoz in their squad in the 2002-03 season?
229. The professional football association of which European country is called “Serie A”?
230. Chelsea thrashed promising Sunderland 4-0 on the opening day of the 99-00 season. The pick of the bunch was volleyed in by Gus Poyet in the 78th minute, but supplied by the “scoop” of which Italian?
231. Name the Dutch footballer who was voted “European Player of the Century” in 1999.
232. The 1997-98 season saw Barnsley make their Premiership debut and also saw them relegated in their first season. Who scored their first-ever goal in the Premiership in a 2-1 defeat at the hands of West Ham United?
233. Which French player is a record-scoring footballer for Arsenal and went on to become Assistant Manager of Belgium?
234. Everton was pitted against Sheffield Wednesday in their first Premier League game. Who scored the Toffee’s first-ever goal?
235. Which player went through the Ajax youth system, played for Ajax, and became Assistant Manager at the club in 2011?
236. Robert Pires played for Arsenal from 2000 to 2006. Which country did he represent?
237. Name the Juventus goalkeeper who was the first winner of the Golden Foot Award.
238. Ruel Fox played for which team in the 1994-95 season?
239. Who started their professional football career at Stuttgarter Kickers, became captain of the German team and then head coach of the USA team?
240. In what position did the 1992-93 Football League Champions (Division 1 winners) finish in the 1993-94 Premier League season?
241. How much did Sporting Lisbon receive for the transfer of 17 years old, Cristiano Ronaldo?
242. At the end of the 1992-93 season, which London-based club finished the highest in the table?
243. What links Steve Bruce, Mark Atkins, Ian Pearce, Mike Newell, David May, Stephen Hughes, Marc Albrighton, Nathan Dyer, and Phil Foden (amongst not too many others)?
244. Who was the first player from outside of Europe (UEFA countries) to score 100 Premier League goals?
245. Blackburn Rovers won the Premier League in the 1994-95 season on the last day of the season, despite losing to Liverpool 2-1 on the last day: who got the winner for Liverpool?
246. In 1994, which marvel of a player-manager was unveiled to the press wearing a suit jacket with a tie above the waist and football shorts with socks below?
247. Which three Premier League clubs has George Graham been manager of?
248. Only one hat trick was scored for Wimbledon FC. By whom?
249. Who was Blackburn Rovers manager when they won the Premier League in season 1994-95?
250. What links Nick Barmy, Les Ferdinand, Darren Bent, and Craig Bellamy (amongst others)?
251. Who is the striker, that later on became coach of his national team, who never scored a Premiership hat trick, but did score four goals in a match?
252. Manchester United won the Premier League title for the third time in a row in 2001. Three teams had also won the English top division three times in a row, Arsenal, Liverpool, and who?
253. From which French side did Arsenal sign flamboyant midfielder Samir Nasri?
254. What links Paul Ince, Kevin Campbell, and Steve Bruce (amongst a few others)?
255. Striker Gabriel Agbonlahor is affectionately known as a Brummie. Which country in the UK is his birthplace?
256. Tottenham Hotspur narrowly failed to attain a Champions League place in the 2005/06 season after losing on the final day to West Ham. What was given the blame?
257. Petr Cech made his international debut in 2002. Which country did he represent?
258. Which Spurs midfielder and later Seaman lobber was the first Spaniard to score in the Premier League?
259. What is the main component of the body of the premiership trophy?
260. Which portly midfielder was the first man from Denmark to get a goal?
261. John Lukic is best known for playing for Arsenal, but which other team did he play for in the Premier League?
262. Which Manchester City striker was the first German to score?
263. Between 1996 and 2002, which Italian striker played in the Premiership for Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa, Bradford, Derby County and, finally, a loan period at Middlesbrough, before returning to Italy?
264. Which Oldham player was the first Norwegian to score?
265. Peter Schmeichel’s only Premiership goal, scored in 2001, came on which ground?
266. Which Coventry City player was the first Zimbabwean to score a Premier League goal?
267. Queens Park Rangers faced Manchester City at Maine Road on 17th August 1992. Who scored QPR’s first goal in the Premier League?
268. In 1996, which Columbian, signed from Parma, became the first from his country to score in the Premier League?
269. Which Italian scored his country’s first Premier League goal (as a part of a hat-trick on the first day of the season)?
270. He was the top scorer in the 1993-94 season and won the PFA young player of the year award. Who was that player?
271. Who was the first Egyptian to score in the league, at White Hart Lane against Portsmouth?
272. In the 1996-97 season Liverpool, Newcastle United, and Arsenal all finished on 68 points. Can you name the right order?
273. Manchester United won their first title in 26 years. Who were the runners-up?
274. Who was the first man from the Republic of Ireland to manage a team in the Premier League?
275. The first team to be relegated was Nottingham Forest. Who was their manager?
276. Clint Dempsey enjoys his football in England, but where across the pond was he born?
277. Who finished the top placed London side?
278. Jussi Jaaskelainen made his debut at the international level for which country in 1998?
279. Sir Alex Ferguson first raised the idea of signing Eric Cantona when the Leeds chairman phoned to enquire about buying which Manchester United player?
280. French international goalkeeper Bernard Lama had a short spell in the Premier League with which team?
281. Who was promoted from being in charge of the youth team to be the manager of Norwich for the beginning of the 92/93 season?
282. How many 0-0 draws were there in 2002-2003?
283. Only one manager was sacked during the season. Who was it?
284. Which Premiership team escaped relegation and rose to position 17 on the League table in the 2002-03 season?
285. Leeds won the league the previous season. What was notable about their ‘defence’?
286. Which Liverpool midfielder, in successive seasons, scored brilliant goals at Old Trafford to win both matches 1-0?
287. Which team stayed up on goal difference?
288. In West Bromwich Albion’s first-ever Premier League game on 17th August 2002, they faced Manchester United at Old Trafford and went down 1-0. A week later, they were at home to Leeds United. Who scored West Brom’s first-ever Premiership goal?
289. The North Bank at Highbury was being redeveloped and a large mural with a crowd painted on it was put in front. What problem with it did striker Kevin Campbell point out to vice-chairman David Dein?
290. Derby County took on Leeds United at the Baseball Ground in a six-goal thriller in their first-ever Premiership game. Who scored Derby’s debut goal?
291. From which stadium did Derby move to Pride Park?
292. Who was Tottenham Hotspur’s sponsor in the 1994-95 season?
293. In which stadium did the club that moved to the King Power formerly play?
294. Who were the runners-up in 1993-94?
295. What was the name of Sunderland’s ground before they moved to the Stadium of Light?
296. Who were relegated on the last day of the 1997-98 season by goal difference?
297. Swansea moved from where to the Liberty Stadium in 2005?
298. Harry Redknapp has managed Portsmouth, QPR, Southampton, Tottenham and West Ham in the Premier League and in 2016 was an international manager for two games, but for which country?
299. From where did Bolton move in 1997?
300. Which stadium was left for another that had been built for the Commonwealth Games?