Whether you are a fan of movies or music or different TV shows, there’s definitely that one celebrity whom you just find yourself keeping up with his/her life. Thanks to social media, we are able to follow them on their pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Speaking of social media, which was the last photo your favorite celebrity posted? Well, we guess you know that but if you are not really certain, then you’ll scroll on his/her page to see what they posted last.
Apart from social media, reality shows are also a good way to keep up with all the “tea” that you need to know about the big faces of the world. We get to know small details like whose pet died, whose child got their first little tooth, who got their first facelift, who bought a house in Beverly Hills, and everything else that they want us to know.
Showbiz Trivia Questions and Answers
All this information which sometimes consists of drama keeps us entertained and learning new things about celebrities, from actors, musicians, fashion models, sports players among others. We get to know their childhood history, and maybe end up loving them a little more or less. It’s pretty much similar to being paparazzi, only that we don’t get to follow them secretly with cameras.
We have compiled some showbiz trivia questions and answers to see just how much you know about celebrities, TV shows, and movies. Gather your friends and family and try answering them as you sip your favorite liquor or some fresh fruit juice and popcorns. They are definitely a good way of unwinding and moving away from our daily routine.
Without further ado, let’s get to it! You’ll find out facts about them that you had no clue about.
1. Who won the first series of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK?
2. What is the name of Angelina Jolie’s eldest son?
3. Who is Miley Cyrus’s famous godmother?
4. What former “James Bond” actor died in May 2017?
5. What film did Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds meet on the set of?
6. Whose picture did Sinead O’Connor rip up on live TV on Saturday Night Live?
7. Which supermodel gave us America’s Next Top Model?
8. Who was named “People” magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive in 1991?
9. How many years have Chrissy Teigen and John Legend been married?
10. What did Mariah Carey do on-air that shocked MTV’s TRL audience in 2001?
11. What Hollywood starlet was arrested for shoplifting from Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills?
12. What does “A” stand for in the actress Vivica A. Fox’s name?
13. Who did Claudia Winkleman replace as the host of Strictly Come Dancing?
14. Kate Hudson is the daughter of which famous actress?
15. What was the prize on the TV talent show, ‘How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?
16. What show was it that Madonna kissed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera on stage?
17. How many times was Leonardo DiCaprio nominated for an Academy Award before he eventually won one?
18. What was the first name of Donald Trump’s first wife?
19. Charlotte Crosby and Vicky Pattison shot to fame on which reality show?
20. Which celebrity mom belongs to Lila Grace?
21. Who played Doctor Who on film but never on TV?
22. What actor’s mother accompanied him to the 1999 Academy Awards, where he won an Oscar?
23. What British royal made headlines for wearing the same dress twice in 2012?
24. How long had Pamela Anderson known Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee before marrying him?
25. What is the highest-grossing box office film of all time?
26. Sofia Vergara married what “Magic Mike” star in November 2015?
27. Which Kardashian has children called Mason, Penelope, and Reign?
28. Which movie features an iconic dance scene between Uma Thurman and John Travolta?
29. What is the name of Tom Cruise’s third wife?
30. Which member of the Beatles died first?
31. In which Austin Powers film does Beyoncé make her movie debut?
32. Heath Ledger played a gay cyclist named Snowy Bowles in what Australian TV show?
33. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta goes by which stage name?
34. Name the film which boasts the famous line: “You can’t handle the truth!”
35. Who is Jade’s famous mother?
36. Which celebrity had to issue an apology after her cellphone was hacked and all of her celebrity friends’ phone numbers were posted on the internet?
37. The Green Mile was adapted from a novel by which author?
38. What was actress Drew Barrymore’s given name at birth?
39. Who directed the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
40. Who is Jamie Lee Curtis’s famous mother?
41. What is the main pub called in Peaky Blinders?
42. Which film saw police chasing three minis after a heist?
43. Which rock star was Diane Lane romantically involved with in the 1980s?
44. Who does the voice-over on Love Island?
45. Which rock group performed a power ballad for the disaster movie Armageddon?
46. Who is the tallest female member of the cast of “Friends”?
47. In the television show ‘The Simpsons’, what color dress does Marge normally wear?
48. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are cop partners in which series of movies?
49. What sex symbol was found dead in her L.A. home in 1962?
50. Who was the longest-serving presenter of the UK children’s TV show ‘Blue Peter’?
51. Which airport is the opening scene of Love Actually set in?
52. What is Winona Ryder’s real last name?
53. What fictional town is Netflix show Stranger Things set in?
54. In 13 Going On 30 which magazine does Jenna go on to work for?
55. Alec Baldwin was divorced from which Oscar-winning actress in 2001?
56. Where is Strictly Come Dancing filmed?
57. What karaoke song does Cameron Diaz sing in My Best Friend’s Wedding?
58. Where was Winona Ryder caught shoplifting?
59. Who were the original presenters of Top Gear when it launched in 2002?
60. Which movie star is killed off in the opening scene of Scream?
61. Tom Cruise won a $10 million judgment against a Hollywood man for telling what lie?
62. In sci-fi series Black Mirror, which song regularly appears in different stories?
63. Who played Carrie in Four Weddings and a Funeral?
64. Tom Holland won a Teen Choice Awards for which film?
65. ‘Best of Both Worlds’ by Miley Cyrus is the theme song to which US TV show?
66. What is the second rule of Fight Club?
67. Who was Pierce Brosnan’s co-star on TV’s “Remington Steele”?
68. Who presented the TV quiz Blockbusters between 1983 and 1995?
69. Name the iconic duo who star in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz?
70. Tom Cruise considered pursuing a career in what sport before being injured?
71. In the children’s TV series, what is the name of Bob the Builder’s female business partner?
72. Finish the quote from Notting Hill: “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy…”
73. What is Ricky Gervais’ middle name?
74. Which singing competition was the first to feature Simon Cowell as a judge?
75. How many Marvel movies have been released in the MCU?
76. What was actress Susan Sarandon’s given name at birth?
77. Which Scottish singer regularly played herself in Absolutely Fabulous?
78. Who plays Daphne in the 2002 film ‘Scooby-Doo’?
79. Whose twins are named Alexander and Ella?
80. Long-running ITV police drama The Bill was set in which fictional suburb?
81. When Will My Life Begin is a song from which Disney film?
82. In what animated movie did Halle Berry play the voice of Cappy?
83. In Game of Thrones, what does Arya Stark call her sword?
84. What year was singer Nicki Minaj born?
85. Who hosts the ITV dating show ‘Take Me Out?’
86. What celebrity in 2017 drove her Porsche into a ditch in Thousand Oaks, California?
87. Which child actor played the eldest son, Jake Brockman, in the TV sitcom ‘Outnumbered’?
88. What comedian posed with the head of Donald Trump?
89. The first episode of Downton Abbey begins on the same day as which real historic event?
90. Whose picture did Sinead O’Connor rip up on live TV on Saturday Night Live?
91. Which part of London is called the Midwife set?
92. What former “Friends” star married actor Justin Theroux in 2015?
93. Who played Queen Elizabeth II in the first two seasons of The Crown?
94. Who played the part of Lisa Leeson in “Rogue Trader”?
95. Who was the first major American celebrity whose AIDS diagnosis became public knowledge?
96. In “The Color of Money”, what does Fast Eddie’s girlfriend do for a living?
97. Which two Harry Enfield characters starred in their own film?
98. In a bizarre bit of celebrity behavior, who dangled his baby from the third-floor balcony of a German hotel on November 20, 2002?
99. Where did David Schwimmer attend college?
100. What is Hugh Grant’s occupation in “Notting Hill”?
101. What celebrity made headlines in 1980 when he set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine?
102. Who shot the home video of David Hasselhoff drunk eating a cheeseburger?
103. What role did David Carradine play in Kung Fu?
104. What celebrity was the victim of an infamous “wardrobe malfunction” during the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show?
105. In what year was pop singer Shakira born?
106. What was Diana Fluck`s stage name?
107. What actress released her 1st record called “If you had my love”?
108. Does Oprah have a graduate degree?
109. Which celebrity is a former firefighter?
110. Conan O’Brien was once stalked by a?
111. How long had Pamela Anderson known Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee before marrying him?
112. Before his big Hollywood break, Harrison Ford worked as a?
113. What name was celebrity talk show host Oprah Winfrey born with?
114. What professional basketball player did Madonna have an affair with in the mid-1990s?
115. What famous actor lost 45 lbs. to play Andrew Beckett, an AIDS victim fighting wrongful termination?
116. What Hollywood power couple announced they were separating on January 7, 2005?
117. Whoopi Goldberg is left-handed, true or false?
118. Which reality TV diva famously told Darren Day she was ‘claustrophobic’ on Celebrity Big Brother in 2016?
119. Who are the double act that appeared on BBC’s Byker Grove?
120. Which famous couple’s twin children are called Rumi and Sir?
121. Who was the winner of the masked singer last year?
122. Which former James Bond actor died in May 2017?
123. Who won I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here in 2016?
124. Which pop singer’s real name is Robyn Fenty?
125. Who recently named their son X Æ A-12?
126. Francis Bean’s famous father is Kurt Cobain. Who is her mother?
127. Who is the artist behind such hits as Sexbomb, It’s not unusual and She’s a Lady?
128. Where did David Walliams swim through in September 2011 to raise money for Sport Relief?
129. What was the phrase Lucie Donlan tried to make a catchphrase at the start of her season of Love Island?
130. What is the real name of the wrestler and actor known as The Rock?
131. What celebrity is behind the book ‘I Don’t Mean To Be Rude, But…: The Truth about Fame, Fortune and My Life in Music’?
132. What is the Naked Chef better known as?
133. Who was the alleged mistress of David Beckham?
134. What is Harry Styles’s middle name?
135. Which professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers that was often considered the world’s best basketball player.
136. In which city did Ant and Dec grow up?
137. What celebrity became the victim of the infamous “wardrobe malfunction” during the “Half Ball” show in 2004?
138. Myleene Klass first rose to fame as a member of which pop band in the early 2000s?
139. Selena Gomez started her career in which year?
140. What’s the name of Elton John’s husband who he married in 2014?
141. Which Spice girl was the first to get married?
142. Which James Bond song did Adele top the charts with in 2012?
143. Who married Jacqueline Bouvier in September 1953?
144. How many children do Victoria and David Beckham have?
145. Who is the youngest Kardashian?
146. Which singer/songwriter names all of his guitars, including the names Felix, Sally, and Keith?
147. Who is the top-scoring player in the top 5 European Leagues?
148. Which TOWIE star played for Arsenal, Tottenham, and West Ham’s youth teams before joining the show?
149. Model Rachel Hunter married which veteran rock star?
150. Which previously unknown Irish actor shot to fame this year after starring in the hit drama Normal People?
151. What composer was the musical director of the New York Philharmonic from 1958 to 1970?
152. How old is Prince Harry?
153. What is the original name of Brie Larson?
154. How many UK number ones has Taylor Swift had?
155. In 1996, Christina Sanchez became the first woman to become what?
156. Who is Elton John married to?
157. What supermodel wrote a novel called Swan?
158. Who’s life is the Show Entourage loosely based on?
159. Designer Donatella, the sister of Gianni who was killed, has the surname?
160. Giorgio Armani is famous for what?
161. What is Michael Jackson’s first child called?
162. What is the name of Tom Cruise’s second wife?
163. Tom Cruise belongs to which religion?
164. Name the two characters Chris Evans has played in Marvel films?
165. What is Emma Watson best known for?
166. Which is the main presenting duo on This Morning ?
167. How many goals has Cristiano Ronaldo scored in his career so far?
168. Name all five members of Girls Aloud?
169. Which pop singer got married to British film director Guy Stuart Ritchie?
170. Which female has won the most acting category Oscars?
171. Where did Amy Jackson start her career?
172. What are there names of Simon Cowell’s dogs?
173. What award ceremony was it that Madonna, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera kissed on stage?
174. How many times has Katie Price been married?
175. Who protested against Michael Jackson during the Brit Awards in 1996?
176. What was Matt LeBlanc’s spin off show from Friends called?
177. Who donated 500,000,000 dollars to charity?
178. Who played Daenerys Targarye in Game of Thrones ?
179. What is the real name of Bradley Pitt?
180. Which celebrity served as the president of South Africa from the year 1994 to 1999?
181. Which celebrity had the No.1 film and the No.1 album in the same week?
182. How many films has Steven Spielberg made?
183. Who was Priscilla Maria Veronica White better known as?
184. Michael Jackson died in which year?
185. Who won the first UK Big Brother?
186. What were the names of the characters that Ant and Dec played in Byker Grove?
187. Which American actor, producer, and writer have 150 cars?
188. What band is Marvin Humes in?
189. Which actress is Carrie Fischer mother?
190. Which reality show did Will Young win?
191. Does Ed Sheeran also write songs?
192. Which country was Russell Crowe born in?
193. Who is the wealthiest solo touring artist of all time?
194. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
195. Nick Jonas is married to which Indian actress?
196. Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?
197. What is the real name of Audrey Hepburn?
198. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
199. Who is the number one hero of Bollywood?
200. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
201. How much is Lady Gaga worth?
202. For what movie did Tom Hanks score his first Academy Award nomination?
203. Rock (Dwayne Johnson) got his first debut in which movie?
204. What 1927 musical was the first “talkie”?
205. Justin Bieber started his career in which year?
206. What’s the name of the skyscraper in Die Hard?
207. How old was Dev Patel in Slumdog Millionaire?
208. What flavor of Pop Tarts does Buddy the Elf use in his spaghetti in Elf?
209. Rihanna belongs to which island nation?
210. What pop vocal group performs at the wedding in Bridesmaids?
211. What Italian actress has released her perfume known as Sofia?
212. What real-life on-again-off-again Hollywood power couple starred in the film Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
213. What country is Angelina Jolie from?
214. What American writer/director starred in several iconic European-produced “Spaghetti Westerns“?
215. Who played Juror Number 8 in 12 Angry Men?
216. Twiggy became a renowned model in which decade?
217. What is the total number of Hemsworth brothers?
218. The head of what kind of animal is front-and-center in an infamous scene from The Godfather?
219. Which Mia is the daughter of Maureen O’Sullivan?
220. What TV show was Jack Nicholson referencing when he ad-libbed “Here’s Johnny!” in The Shining?
221. The first wife of Michael Jackson was the daughter of this “king”?
223. What critically panned 1984 country-musical comedy starring Dolly Parton and Sylvester Stallone eventually became a cult classic?
224. Katy Perry belongs to which city in California?
225. What critically panned 1984 country-musical comedy starring Dolly Parton and Sylvester Stallone eventually became a cult classic?
226. Only three movies in history have won the “big five” at the Oscars (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Actor, and Best Actress). Name them.
227. Who played park owner John Hammond in Jurassic Park?
228. Who played Regan MacNeil in The Exorcist?
229. In what 1976 thriller does Robert De Niro famously say “You talkin’ to me?”
230. Near the end of Vertigo, when Judy transforms into Madeline, she is bathed in what color light?
231. What’s the name of the anthemic dance near the beginning of The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
232. For what movie did George Clooney win his sole acting Oscar to date?
233. For what movie did Steven Spielberg win his first Oscar for Best Director?
234. What is the name of the courtesan played by Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge!
235. Who played the Green Goblin in 2002 box-office smash Spider-Man?
236. In what 1950 drama does Bette Davis say, “Fasten your seatbelts; it’s going to be a bumpy night”?
237. What is the name of Riley’s imaginary friend in Inside Out?
238. The theme from The Third Man (also called “The Harry Lime Theme” was performed on what instrument?
239. What is the name of the extended ballet sequence near the end of Singin’ in the Rain?
240. What famous L.A. landmark is heavily featured in Rebel Without a Cause?
241. What Martin Scorsese movie holds the all-time record for F-bombs?
242. Who played Martin Luther King Jr. in the 2014 biopic Selma?
243. Who played Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow in Bonnie & Clyde?
244. Who directed Boris Karloff in the classics Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein?
245. How many Oscars has Meryl Streep been nominated for?
246. What infamous 1980 box-office bomb ruined the career of The Deer Hunter director Michael Cimino?
247. How many Oscars has Meryl Streep won?
248. What words are written on the knuckles of “Reverend” Harry Powell (Robert Mitchum) in The Night of the Hunter?
249. What is the highest-grossing war movie of all time and Clint Eastwood’s highest-grossing movie ever?
250. What Hollywood movie star plays himself in Zombieland?
251. In Risky Business, what song did Tom Cruise famously lip-sync to in his underwear?
252. What’s the name of John Wayne’s character in True Grit (played by Jeff Bridgesin the remake)?
253. Who played the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz?
254. Who is the only actor to receive an Oscar nomination for acting in a Lord of the Rings movie?
255. What’s the fictional brand of cigarettes in Quentin Tarantino’s movies?
256. Who took over the role of Bruce Wayne’s love interest Rachel Dawes in The Dark Knight, following Katie Holmes’s exit after Batman Begins?
257. Who is the first and only woman of color to win the Oscar for Best Actress?
258. What song plays over the opening credits of Guardians of the Galaxy?
259. For which 1964 musical blockbuster did Julie Andrews win the Academy Award for Best Actress?
260. He is an acclaimed Oscar-winning filmmaker directed Happy Feet, Babe: Pig in the City, and Mad Max: Fury Road. Who is he?
261. What is the highest-grossing R-rated movie of all time?
262. Who played detective Rick Deckard in Blade Runner?
263. What 1994 crime film revitalized John Travolta’s career?
264. What is the only ‘X’-rated film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
265. Who voiced the sultry Jessica Rabbit in Who’s Afraid of Roger Rabbit?
266. What’s the Los Angeles hotel prominently featured in Pretty Woman?
267. Which movie was incorrectly announced as the winner of Best Picture at the 2017 Academy Awards, during the greatest Oscars flub of all time?
268. Which famous film composer wrote the music for Tim Burton’s 1989 Batman?
269. Which 1948 Alfred Hitchcock movie starred James Stewart and was shot to look like one continuous take?
270. What is the highest-grossing movie of all time when taking inflation into account?
271. “Well, nobody’s perfect” is the final line (and punchline) from what classic 1959 comedy starring Marilyn Monroe?
272. What is the first movie ever to be rated PG-13?
273. The stage play Everybody Comes to Rick’s was adapted for the screen to become what 1942 Best Picture winner?
274. What 1970 movie marked the feature debut of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
275. In what 1979 James Bond movie does the famous spy go to outer space?
276. In what 1969 James Bond thriller does the famous spy fall in love and get married?
277. Who wrote the famous, scary theme music from Halloween?
278. What movie holds the record for most Oscar wins without winning Best Picture (eight wins total)?
279. What animated classic was the first film of the late-twentieth-century “Disney Renaissance?”
280. How many suns does Luke’s home planet of Tatooine have in Star Wars?
281. In Apocalypse Now, Robert Duvall says, “I love the smell of _____ in the morning.”
282. Three of Jim Carrey’s blockbusters—The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective—were all released in what year?
283. What is the name of Quint’s shark-hunting boat in Jaws?
284. What prominent American director won an Oscar for helming Forrest Gump?
285. What’s the name of Charlie Chaplin’s most famous, recurring character?
286. What is the real name of Uma Thurman’s “The Bride” character from Kill Bill?
287. Aaron Sorkin won an Oscar for writing what 2010 drama about the creation of Facebook?
288. What actress’ name, who voices Princess Elsa in the Frozen films, did John Travolta botch at the 2014 Oscars?
289. Who played iconic femme fatale Phyllis Dietrichson in classic 1946 film noir Double Indemnity?
290. Who is the only person ever to receive an Oscar nomination for acting in a Star Wars movie?
291. What is the model of revolver made famous by Clint Eastwood’s “Dirty” Harry Callahan?
292. Which Oscar-winning blonde bombshell played James Stewart’s love interest Lisa Carol Fremont in Rear Window?
293. Which 1927 war drama was the first movie to ever win Best Picture?
294. What was Quentin Tarantino‘s first feature as writer/director?
295. Who is the first actor to play Jack Ryan on screen?
296. What national monument does Cary Grant climb in the heart-pounding final moments of North by Northwest?
297. Who played the “Unsinkable” Molly Brown in Titanic?
298. What is the highest-grossing foreign-language film at the U.S. box office?
299. In the action thriller Speed, why is Annie (Sandra Bullock)’s driver’s license suspended?
300. Which Alfred Hitchcock thriller is notorious for its shocking “shower scene”?