Ever considered playing truth or dare games with kids? You may be hesitant, to think that the game is meant for adults only, but kids too can play it.
Get the whole family together and enjoy these questions tailored for kids. This game is perfect for family interactions. You will learn exciting new things from each other!
Truth or Dare Questions for Kids in 2023
Take up the following truth or dare questions for kids, to enjoy a good laugh and bonding session.
1. What is your favorite fruit?
2. Bite into a slice of lemon
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
4. Tie your shoes together, and try not to forget!
5. What is the last lie you told?
6. Go next door and ask the neighbors to borrow a random item.
7. What is a word that you’ve made up?
8. Stick round labels all over yourself and pretend to have chickenpox!
9. When was the last time you cleaned up your room?
10. Lick your elbow.
11. What is the last vegetable you ate?
12. Put on some make-up without a mirror.
13. What is your favorite meal Mom makes?
14. Sing Un Poco Loco!
15. Have you ever broken something in the house and blamed a sibling?
16. Sing a song with a silly voice.
17. Would you rather be early or late?
18. Swap an item of clothing with someone.
19. Have you ever lied about your age?
20. Would you rather have a pet or a sibling?
21. Spin around 10 times and try to walk a straight line!
22. What was the biggest joke you’ve ever played on someone?
23. Pretend to have chicken pox by sticking around labels all over yourself!
24. Do you have a unique talent?
25. Skip instead of walking or running!
26. What was your most embarrassing moment?
27. Don’t laugh while the other players try to make you laugh.
28. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
29. Imitate another player.
30. What job would you like when you grow up?
31. Act like a teacher.
32. Do you sing in the shower?
33. Run around wearing socks on your hands, pants for a shirt, and a shirt for pants, for 3 minutes!
34. When was the last time you laughed?
35. Do a silly dance.
36. What’s your favorite animal?
37. Hop around the room like a bunny.
38. What one thing are you always losing track of?
39. Eat a pudding cup without using your hands!
40. Who is your funniest friend, and why?
41. Eat a spoonful of sugar.
42. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
43. Pretend to wash yourself like a cat.
44. How do you cheat on a chore?
45. Wear underwear on your head for the rest of the game!
46. Which cartoon characters does the player to your right look like?
47. Drink a glass of water with salt in it.
48. What are you scared of?
49. Recite the alphabet backward.
50. When was the last time you were bored out of your brains?
51. Stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth as possible!
52. Have you ever snooped to find what you were getting for Christmas?
53. Prank call a friend.
54. What is your weirdest talent?
55. Try to do a cartwheel.
56. Who is your favorite person?
57. Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in a pirate voice.
58. How often do you floss your teeth?
59. Let the person next to you do your make-up any way they’d like!
60. What is your favorite movie?
61. Sing your favorite song.
62. Which celebrity would you be, and why?
63. Touch your nose with your tongue!
64. What is your favorite joke?
65. Try not to blink for 30 seconds.
66. Are you afraid of ghosts?
67. Chug a cup of milk, water, juice, etc.!
68. What is the funniest thing the family pet has ever done?
69. Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts.
70. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
71. Which are the funniest words you know?
72. Talk and act like a robot!
73. Have you ever played a prank on someone?
74. Talk with your tongue sticking out.
75. What do you hide under your bed?
76. Walk around the room with a book on your head.
77. Have you poured a glass of milk on a plant?
78. Blindfold yourself for your next 3 turns!
79. What is the clumsiest thing you have ever done?
80. Draw or write something while holding the pen in your mouth.
81. Who is the best dresser in your family?
82. Do a handstand.
83. Have you ever broken something and not told anyone?
84. Ask someone to tango!
85. What is something you would never admit to anyone?
86. Eat a spoonful of peanut butter and try singing.
87. What’s your favorite subject at school?
88. Go outside and walk like a model.
89. Act like a gorilla and pretend to pick bugs out of your friend’s hair!
90. What is the weirdest thing about your family?
91. Try saying something with your mouth closed.
92. Have you ever cried during a movie?
93. Talk using the third person until the next turn.
94. Do you apologize after an argument?
95. Do the cha-cha until it is your turn again!
96. What is your biggest pet peeve?
97. Sing every time you want to say something until the next turn.
98. Where in the world would you like to visit?
99. Stare at the person next to you for one minute, without blinking.
100. If you had 1 minute to get out of your house, what would you grab?
101. Make animal sounds for a minute straight!
102. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
103. Do you think rain smells good?
104. Stack five cookies on your forehead!
105. What is the one food you couldn’t live without?
106. Spin ten times and try performing a simple task.
107. Who is the funniest person you know?
108. Sing “Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed” like an opera singer.
109. If you had a pet dinosaur, which would you pick?
110. Wear clean underwear on your head for the rest of the game!
111. Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
112. Spin 10 times and try to do hopscotch!
113. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
114. Talk and act like a cowboy.
115. What is your favorite meal?
116. Close your eyes every time someone talks to you!
117. Which book would you take on a deserted island?
118. Stand on your hands.
119. Who is your secret crush?
120. Draw a face on your hand and use it to talk for the rest of the game.
121. Do you like romantic movies?
122. Get wrapped from head to toe in toilet paper!
123. If you could travel in time, which decade would you want to visit?
124. Draw something blindfolded.
125. What’s the last dream you remember?
126. Pretend to be a monkey and groom your friend’s hair.
127. Which superhero do you dig the most?
128. Stand absolutely still for one minute!
129. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
130. Go outside and wave at the people you see.
131. Who is your celebrity crush?
132. Go ask the neighbor for a cup of sugar!
133. What is your nickname?
134. Try to moonwalk.
135. When did you last pick your nose?
136. Try to lick your elbows.
137. What is the least favorite gift you’ve ever received?
138. You can only speak to the tune of happy birthday for the next 30 minutes!
139. Do you like hot dogs?
140. Gently blow in the ear of the person to your left!
141. What are you most afraid of?
142. Pretend to be a witch and fly around on a broomstick.
143. What is your favorite book?
144. Pop a balloon without using hands or teeth!
145. Can you give directions to the closest grocery store?
146. Eat a teaspoon of sugar and salt mixed together!
147. What is your favorite song to sing along to?
148. Borrow an item of clothing from another player and wear it until the next turn.
149. Who is your favorite superhero?
150. Pour some cold water on your head.
151. What is the best surprise you ever got?
152. Make up a poem out loud!
153. What annoys you the most?
154. Wink at the end of each sentence!
155. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
156. Eat some crackers and try to whistle.
157. What is your favorite store to shop at?
158. Put your socks on your hands and use them as puppets.
159. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
160. Stare straight ahead for one minute while your friends try to make you laugh.
161. Have you been called a snitch?
162. Put ice cubes down your shirt, with the shirt tucked in!
163. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
164. Wear socks on your hands until the next turn.
165. What is your worst habit?
166. Let your friends do your hair. Keep the hairstyle for the rest of the game.
167. What is a bad habit that you have?
168. Wrap yourself in toilet paper!
169. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
170. Hold your breath for ten seconds.
171. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
172. When is the last time your room saw a vacuum?
173. Play tag on all fours with your eyes closed until you tag someone!
174. What is your favorite color?
175. Try jumping on one foot.
176. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
177. Speak in a French accent until your next turn.
178. If you get hold of a time machine, ‘when’ would you like to go?
179. Wear a silly hat until the next turn.
180. What is your favorite day of the week?
181. Make out with your hand!
182. Which would you rather have for dinner: fast-food or Mom’s home cooking?
183. Do ten pushups.
184. Do you have a cell phone?
185. Build a tower taller than you out of anything you can!
186. What is your favorite storybook?
187. Try juggling with some eggs.
188. Who is the kindest person you know?
189. Put on a blindfold, feel someone’s face, and try to guess who it is.
190. When is the last time you sincerely apologized?
191. Ask the person on your left to make up a dare for you!
192. Which rule would you change if you were in charge at home?
193. Mix different soft drinks and drink the mixture.
194. What’s the worst gift you ever received?
195. Open a window and shout “Hello, I’m a bumblebee” to someone.
196. Have you poured salt on a slug?
197. Attempt to slip on a banana peel!
198. What is a skill that you would like to learn?
199. Sing the ABCs backward!
200. What does your dream home look like?
201. Go outside and yell “I believe in fairies” loudly three times while clapping your hands as fast as you can!
202. What would be your new name if you were allowed to choose one?
203. Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb!
204. When was the last time you cleaned your room?
205. Paint your toenails with a crayon!
206. If you started a band, what would you name it?
207. Pretend to be T-Rex!
208. Have you pretended to eat lunch and thrown it away?
209. Make a sandwich while wearing a blindfold.
210. What do you like most about everyone in the room?
211. Wear a bathrobe outside and ask someone if they’ve seen your newspaper!
212. When was the last time you forgot something?
213. Do jumping jacks until the next turn.
214. If you could have a special room in your house, what would be in it?
215. Make a pasta necklace for another player.
216. Would you rather be a princess/prince or a mermaid/man?
217. Hold a cup of water over your head and jump without spilling it!
218. Who is your silliest friend?
219. Do the chicken dance.
220. What do you like to do when you’re alone?
221. Pretend you’re an alien.
222. Have you ever met someone famous?
223. Do the Macarena silently until it is your turn again.
224. Have you ever cheated at a board game?
225. Hold an ice cube in your mouth until it melts.
226. What is the most disgusting thing you’ve eaten?
227. Do the Hokey Pokey without singing it.
228. Can you play an instrument?
229. Go outside and yell, “I pick my nose!” to the first person you see.
230. What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath or a shower?
231. Suck your toe.
232. Which three people would you like to be in quarantine with?
233. Change your profile pic to a picture of the back of your head.
234. Which three things would you take to a desert island?
235. Eat food you hate.
236. What was the last thing you ate?
237. Pretend to tap dance.
238. Which food would you never eat?
239. Take a bite of a raw potato.
240. What’s your favorite pastime?
241. Be a commentator for the remainder of the game.
242. Who is your best friend?
243. Pretend to be a T-Rex.
244. What would you like to become famous for?
245. Snort excessively when laughing.
246. What would the title be of a book about you?
247. Talk and act like a cowboy or cowgirl.
248. Have you ever made someone cry on purpose?
249. Hug your mailbox (or a tree or lawn ornament) for 20 seconds.
250. What makes you sad?
251. Wear your shoes on your hands for the next five minutes.
252. When did you last laugh until you cried?
253. Give a standing ovation to everyone who chooses truth.
254. What is your earliest memory?
256. What do you daydream about?
257. Wear ten socks at once.
258. What do you do when you think nobody is watching?
259. Belt out a song of your choice.
260. Have you ever lied about why you haven’t done your homework?
261. Explain what will happen next in the game, in the style of a weather forecast.
262. How many times a day do you really brush your teeth?
263. Run around the house as many times as you can.
264. What makes you different from others?
265. For the rest of the night, wink at the end of each sentence.
266. What is your most prized possession?
267. Sing the national anthem like you’re a country singer.
268. Where is one place you don’t like going?
269. Walk backward everywhere you go for the rest of the night.
270. What is something that’s not real, but you really wish it was?
271. Let us make a weird snack for you to eat.
272. Name something you are really good at?
273. Try to put your foot behind your head.
274. Name something you are really horrible at?
275. Smell our breaths and guess what we ate last.
276. How long do you think you could be quiet if you tried?
277. Show us your best air guitar.
278. What is the strangest book you’ve ever read? Why?
279. Go take a selfie with the closest adults.
280. Who cooks the best, mom or dad?
281. Eat a whole plate of food without using your hands.
282. What does mom or dad cook that you wish they wouldn’t?
283. Answer the phone like a cat next time it rings.
284. Where are you most ticklish?
285. Fill your mouth with Cheerios and sing the national anthem.
286. What do you think about right before you fall asleep at night?
287. Call your parents by their first names and see their reactions.
288. Have you ever hid food before?
289. Send a text using your toes.
290. What do you do at school that’s boring?
291. Blow up 10 balloons and then sit on each one until it pops.
292. What invention would you love to create?
293. Swallow a spoonful of hot sauce.
294. Have you ever watched a show that you thought wasn’t scary, but freaked you out?
295. Do your best Buzz Lightyear impression.
296. What does your dream room look like?
297. Take a really silly selfie and put it on your Story.
298. If you received $100 to do whatever you wanted with, what would you do with it?
299. Draw a mustache on yourself without a mirror.
300. Have you ever pretended to be asleep but then stayed up really late?