Gotham serves as the backdrop for the Batman comics, TV shows, and motion pictures. The mind-blowing film has scored huge ratings and has run for five seasons. This show follows the life of one cop’s rise into power in a dangerously corrupt city.
The series showed us a Gotham before Batman was popularized. You get to witness how the city becomes a crime zone and how iconic villains like Catwoman, Joker, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Hugo Strange, and Mr. Freeze evolve into such worthy contenders. A depiction of the birth of Superheros.
Gotham Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
However, the tiny village of Gotham as explained in comic books, has no towering skyscrapers, houses no known mafia members, and its population consists of just under 1,600 residents.
We have dug through the archives and come up with the following Gotham trivia questions with answers. Explore!
1. Who’s the main protagonist of the show?
2. Who is the first character shown in the pilot episode?
3. What is Strange’s alias?
4. On whose orders is Gordon forced to take Oswald Cobblepot, also known as the Penguin, out to the pier and kill him?
5. Mario is the son of which Gotham crime lord?
6. Episode 5 titled “Viper” serves as an Easter egg and potential origin of this “Batman” villain?
7. Who killed Bruce’s parents?
8. Who are the two characters from the major crimes unit who arrest Jim Gordon for the murder of Oswald?
9. Why does Penguin cut off Butch’s hand?
10. In episode 10 titled “Lovecraft”, an assassin shows up at Wayne Manor. Who was the target?
11. What secret facility did Strange run?
12. In episode 11 titled “Rogues Gallery,” who was behind the Arkham breakout?
13. Tabitha and Theo are descended from what ancient family?
14. Who was Oswald secretly working for?
15. Who is Ed’s first murder?
16. Which villain had Fish Mooney kidnapped and imprisoned on a remote island?
17. Where do Bruce and Alfred go to lay low?
18. Of the following people, who has not been exposed to the Tetch virus?
19. Who did Zsasz torture into working with Penguin?
20. Where does Lee go during her time away from Gotham?
21. Who was the kid Bruce beat up for talking about his mother?
22. Court of Owls assassins are given what title?
23. In episode 13 titled “Welcome Back, Jim Gordon,” who is the corrupt cop in charge of the illegal drug dealings?
24. Who killed Penguin’s mother?
25. What is Ed Nygma’s job at the GCPD?
26. Selina is friends with what Indian Hill test subject?
27. The main plot of episode 16, titled “The Blind Fortune Teller,” is a nod to which “Batman” villain?
28. What’s the name of this daring reporter?
29. What did Carmine Falcone plan to do in the finale?
30. Bruce discovers his father’s secret in a book about what historical figure?
31. Who turns Barbara insane, causing her to kill her parents?
32. What criminal group was led by Jerome?
34. Where do Jerome and Bruce face off?
35. How is Barbara killed?
36. When does Ivy run into the mutant who ages her?
37. Of the following people, who was not resurrected at Indian Hill?
38. What occupation does Bullock take up after his demotion?
39. Theo is reborn as what persona?
40. What was the name of Fries’ wife?
41. What was the name of Ed’s librarian girlfriend?
42. Alfred served in what British military group?
43. How many times has Jim been married?
44. What is Butch’s birth name?
45. How does Zsasz keep track of the people he’s killed?
46. What is Kathryn’s last name?
47. What’s the full name of Bruce’s doppelganger?
48. How many people have served as head of the GCPD?
49. What was Selina’s mother’s first name?
50. What was the name of Jim Gordon’s uncle?
51. What was Jerome and Jeremiah’s mother’s name?
52. What was Capt. Barnes first name?
53. What was the Ogre’s real name?
54. What was Kristen Kringle’s doppelgänger’s name?
55. She’s Vicki Vale’s aunt, but what is her name?