Virginia Beach is an independent city and the largest in the state of Virginia. It is situated on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.
Virginia Beach Facts Trivia Questions and Answers – 2022 – 2023
Virginia Beach has an aerial forest park where you can go zip lining, hop bridges, and dart through aerial trails. It’s an incredible way to face your fear of heights – if there’s any!
There is more to Virginia Beach than its alluring feel. We have therefore compiled a list of Virginia Beach trivia quiz questions with answers to help you know more about the city.
1. Virginia Beach is the most populated city in Virginia. What is its ranking in the United States, based on the population in 2006?
2. There are three and a half military bases located in Virginia Beach. These include NAS Oceana, NAB Little Creek, US Army’s Fort Story, and what other base?
3. One nickname for Virginia Beach is ____.
4. Located in Virginia Beach is a very large landfill. Many events take place on and around this landfill, including Independence Day fireworks, carnivals, and much more. What is the name of this landfill, and the lake next to it?
5. Virginia Beach contains one water park. What is this water park’s name?
6. What image is on the Virginia Beach seal?
7. What state is Virginia Beach closest to?
8. What region of the United States is Virginia Beach located in as per the US Census Bureau?
9. What bridge-tunnel connects Virginia Beach to the Eastern Shore (Delmarva Peninsula)?
10. How many sister cities does Virginia Beach have?
11. Virginia Beach is home to many events and festivals. Name one of the festivals taking place in Virginia.
12. The city’s largest festival is the _____.
13. What is the oldest building in Virginia Beach?
14. The city is in the Guinness Book of World Records for having ____.
15. True or False – Virginia Beach is the largest city in Virginia.
16. Virginia Beach is home to how many military bases?
17. ____ is the largest employer in Virginia Beach.
18. The first lighthouse authorized by the US Government is ____.
19. True or False – Virginia Beach has a “no cursing” law.
20. Mount Trashmore is ____.
21. What is the Norweigan Lady?
22. Where exactly does the North end of the beach start?
23. What bar was famous for their Friday night beach parties?
24. What was the name of the old toll road on 264?
25. Which hotel boasts the tallest building in Virginia Beach?
26. Which festivals are held in Virginia Beach?
27. What year was the Virginia Beach Amphitheater built?
28. What was the amphitheater Virginia Beach called?
29. How big is the Virginia Beach Amphitheater?
30. Who owns the Virginia Beach Amphitheater?
31. What is the best month to go to Virginia Beach?
32. Why is Virginia Beach so affordable?
33. What is hurricane season in Virginia Beach?
34. What is a livable salary in Virginia Beach?
35. Is Virginia Beach nicer than Ocean City?
36. What is a good salary in Virginia Beach?
37. What month is the hottest in Virginia Beach?
38. What is the highest paying job in Virginia?
39. Why do people like Virginia Beach?
40. Can you walk on the beach at night in Virginia Beach?
41. Can you walk around with alcohol in Virginia Beach?
42. What famous people live in Virginia Beach?
43. What is the main industry in Virginia Beach?
44. What food is famous in Virginia Beach?
45. Does it snow in Virginia Beach?
46. What’s the coldest month in Virginia Beach?
47. Where do locals go to the beach in Virginia Beach?
48. Is Virginia Beach a good family vacation?
49. What are some of the top attractions in Virginia Beach?
50. What airport do you fly into for Virginia Beach?
51. Is Virginia Beach on the ocean or bay?
52. What is the population of Virginia Beach?