The 100 is a people’s favorite Sci-Fi film. It has amassed a huge fan following since it was first aired in 2014. It is premised on the destruction of civilization, when a spaceship housing survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in an attempt to repopulate the planet.
Did you know that this show was already in production before the book was published? Normally, if a TV show is based on a book, the book comes out before film production. That’s not the case with The 100! The series began filming prior to the book’s release.
The 100 Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
The 100 and Game of Thrones have this in common: The fictional languages used in both shows; that is Dothraki, Valyrian, and Trigedasleng language (used by The Grounders on The 100), were all developed by David J. Peterson.
If you are keen on details and an outdoors enthusiast, while watching the show you will notice the jungle scenes are actually set in a lush, green space. It’s not a fictitious world!
Explore the following questions to test your knowledge of The 100!
1. One hundred juvenile inmates got sent to the ground, but that is not all who is sent to the ground. Who snuck on board the dropship?
2. How did Chancellor Jaha’s son, Wells, die?
3. Not all 101 from the dropship survived the trip to the ground. Who dies?
4. Stunned by the beauty of the Earth, the youngsters, according to Clark, act recklessly. What is the first DANGER the 100 encounters?
5. Who killed Lexa?
6. Time for Grounders! When are the Grounders first introduced?
7. Who is the first Grounder we actually see?
8. What is the Flame?
9. Who is the first main character to die on the ground?
10. How many years did Octavia live under the floor?
11. Who is the first from the Ark to come to Earth, after the first dropship?
12. What caused Lexa to decide that love is a weakness?
13. In S1E9 “Unity Day”, the 100 have set up a meeting with the Grounders on a bridge. The meeting is meant to be without weapons, though not everyone complies. Who attacks first, ending the meeting?
14. How many generations was the Ark in space before it crash-landed on Earth?
15. What is the major cliffhanger in “The 100” season 1?
16. Octavia is named after who?
17. Raven is what type of mechanic?
18. Near what former major U.S. city did the 100’s drop ship land?
19. How many Ark residents were voluntarily culled, to preserve oxygen for the remaining residents?
20. Jasper was speared by Grounders on the way to find supplies, where?
21. How many clans are there?
22. Roan is a member of which clan?
23. What did the Mountain Men call the Grounders?
24. Which city is the coalition’s capitol?
25. How many Tondc Grounders did Finn massacre?
26. At the beginning of season 1, Clarke hated Wells. Why?
27. What type of plant did Clarke turn into a poultice to use on Jasper?
28. The ruins of which memorial indicates the Grounder village Tondc is near?
29. Why did the Grounder Gustus poison himself?
30. Aside from Atom, who else has Clarke killed out of mercy?
31. How do you say “blood must have blood” in Trigedasleng, a universal language among the Grounders?
32. The Ark had 2,237 residents at the time, but only enough drop ships to save how many people?
33. How much oxygen did send the 100 to the ground provide the Ark in Season 1?
34. Which member of the 100’s father was floated for stealing medicine?
35. How long did Keenan Mykulak survive outside Mt. Weather before radiation killed her?
36. When Clarke awakens in Mt. Weather’s quarantine unit, which painting does she see hanging on the wall?
37. How many people were found alive in the Second Dawn Bunker during Season 5 Episode, “Pandora’s Box”?
38. Which Ark station crashed in Azgeda territory?
39. Which of the following characters isn’t affected by the jobi nuts on The 100 Season 1 Episode 8, “Day Trip?”
40. Who was the first delinquent used by the Mountain Men in the bone marrow harvest?
41. How many novitiates were in Lexa’s conclave?
42. The AI (artificial intelligence) chips, also known as the Key to the City of Light, can only be taken by people who:
43. Who trained the 100 in Earth skills?
44. At the start of season 4, how long does Clarke think they have before the Earth’s radiation levels become fatal?
45. How do the clans choose their commander?
46. Where did Monty and Jasper stash their weed on the Ark?
47. Reapers are former:
48. In which clan’s territory did Farm Station crash-land?
49. What is the art supply store?
50. Why did Octavia assassinate an Ice Nation ambassador?
51. In what episode does Lincoln first appear?
52. Why does Clarke hate Wells at the beginning of the season?
53. Did Jasper form a relationship with Maya from Mount Weather?
54. Who did the grounders make a deal with?
55. How many people were still alive when they found Farm Station?
56. Who shot Lincoln in the head in 3×09?
57. Did Clarke make a deal with Ice Nation to save 50 of their people?
58. How many people went back up to space?
59. Are there more prisoners coming down from space from the Eligius Corporation?
60. How many days has Clake been radioing Bellamy?
61. How many years should Clarke of been left on the ground alone?
62. Is #Bellarke endgame?
63. Is the little girl that is with Clarke name Madi?