Wash day can be tiresome and hectic, but mixing it up with something you love makes it fun. You can choose to listen to nice music as you do laundry or share jokes that perfectly fit the situation.
Therefore, we have compiled an amazing collection of funny dryer jokes to keep you going. You will find herein some dryer washer jokes that no one knows but are sure to make anyone laugh hard and loud.
Funny Dryer Jokes: Best Laundry Jokes
This list of jokes includes puns on clothes, laundry jokes, and washing machine puns, among other dryer jokes. We promise that you will enjoy these jokes as much as you love clean stuff.
Our funny dryer jokes are family-friendly and well suited for kids of all ages. Of course, it’s adults who do the cleaning but kids can learn a thing or two especially when they are with you during washing activities.
Take up the following funny dryer jokes to get psyched up during laundry and general cleaning!
1. What’s the difference between Walk of Life and Washington state?
2. It’s not your dryer that’s shrinking your clothes…
3. My parents didn’t love me as a kid,
4. I did some money laundering,
5. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer…
6. I love putting on warm underwear fresh out of the dryer.
7. My Clothes Dryer sounds like Zoidberg.
8. What’s the difference between a hippie chick and a dryer?
9. What do you do if your daughter gets dirty in the laundry room?
10. Darling, I think the new dryer is shrinking my clothes.”
11. Your mom is like a dryer…
12. My wife always thinks really hard about ironing vs. putting her shirts in the dryer to get rid of wrinkles.
13. What does the dryer say to the laundry when it’s still moist?
14. I gave up cleaning the dryer filter…
15. I asked a guy at the gym how to use a piece of equipment.
16. What kind of chocolate does the dryer like?
17. Why did the drug dealer apologize for throwing cocaine in the dryer?
18. This year is my wool anniversary, so I got my wife’s dryer balls.
19. Forgot my pot in my pants and put it through the dryer,
20. Yesterday, I got so depressed,
21. I lost my dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, iron, stove, and vacuum cleaner today.
22. I had to return my hand dryer today,
23. I accidentally left a dollar in my pants pocket, and it went through the washer and dryer.
24. Did you hear about the hair dryer that tried stand-up comedy? He blew it
25. What gets wetter as you become dryer?
26. Husband: I washed these chocolates accidentally, and they almost ended up in the dryer!
27. What do you call a dwarf in a tumble dryer?
28. Yesterday, my neighbor accused me of stealing clothes from her dryer.
29. Did i ever tell you the story about how my uncle was a prize fighter?
30. I snuck up on my dryer…
31. You know what really blows my mind any time I think about it?
32. Did you know one of the biggest technology companies manufacturing things like bladeless fans, hand dryers, vacuums, and more was started by an anti-vaxxer?
33. What do you call a towel used by a bunny?
34. I created a new gig-economy app for laundry called Laundr.
35. Why is dryer lint so flammable.
36. How many Nascar drivers does it take to blow up a jet dryer?
37. What’s the best way to keep smelling fresh?
38. I accidentally left a dollar in my pants pocket, and it went through the washer and dryer.
39. Went into a bar and ordered a Donald Trump...
40. My wife always thinks really hard about ironing vs. putting her shirts in the dryer to get rid of wrinkles.
41. I found out that I accidentally washed some of my brother’s Nerf darts in the laundry.
42. Every year on Ash Wednesday, my friend stops using isopropyl in lieu of dryer fluff…
43. I ran out of detergent while I was going to do laundry today.
44. Why did Anna and Elsa install air dryers in all the castle bathrooms?
45. I made a few speaker boxes out of my used laundry detergent bottles.
46. I just got a new job of drying plates with a hair dryer…
47. When I was in college, I used to do my roommate’s laundry, and he used to do mine.
48. Why was the hipster waiting for the dryer to finish?
49. I was holding a bottle of detergent while doing my laundry. All of a sudden, the bottle exploded and completely drenched my hands.
50. What do you get if you put Robert De niro in the dryer?
51. I once bet my friend all my laundry that I could make him cry.
52. What do you call it when a clothes dryer is dancing?
53. A comedian will never be able to tell a dirty laundry joke.
54. So earlier I took my clothes from the washer and threw them into the dryer.
55. My mother’s sister is quite good at cleaning smelly laundry.
56. Emptied the dryer’s lint trap today.
57. Yesterday, my wife injured her back trying to reach for the laundry detergent.
58. I was doing my laundry today, and the clothes seemed surprised.
59. My friend found a peanut in her wet laundry. She said, “Hey, that’s a peanut in the laundry.”
60. Today, my ten-year-old sister referred to the pile of dirty laundry my mother was washing as,
61. Today, I got offered a job at a prison laundry,
62. My laundry machine and dishwasher broke down today.
63. The Beatles wrote one song about laundry detergent and chocolate.
64. I was working, and my clothes were in my dryer. I asked my dad if the dryer was still running,
65. I went to the laundromat yesterday with some money.
66. Being rich, one of the worst things that can happen to someone is having all of their secrets revealed.
67. Today, I ran out of body wash and soap, and the only thing I could find was some detergent.
68. Why’d the Eskimo do his laundry inside with tide pods?
69. Why did the mobsters prefer not to launder the dirty money?
70. How do people wash their laundry in Bangkok?
71. What would a business person call his laundry shop if he was a Star Wars fan?
72. Why’d the warden give a laundry soap to the departing prisoners?
73. What would you call a day without some laundry money?
74. What would happen if a wolf fell into the washing machine?
75. Why are poker players good at doing laundry?
76. What would you call an automatic washing machine that washes nun’s clothing?
77. What would happen if you left a tube of superglue inside your pocket while doing your laundry?
78. What would happen if you found $50 while doing laundry?
79. How did the accident patient get a clean bill of health?
80. Why were the programmers bad at doing their laundry?