Technology is advancing, and so are the jokes. This list of hilarious tech jokes and funny jokes will crack up any techie out there. Do not feel out of place if you’re not tech-savvy, for there is something worth learning.
IT devices and software are bound to break, it is normal to hear of crashing websites, apps, and failing printer machines. So the bigger the failure, the more relatable tech jokes you can milk out of the situation.
Best Tech Jokes and Puns
This article doesn’t entirely focus on the geeky tech side alone. It also covers the internet (social media in particular), language, and other delightfully nerdy topics. If you enjoy a balanced diet of technical humor, these Best tech jokes and puns will entertain you to the fullest.
If you’re working in the IT industry, you can use these work-related jokes to get to know your colleagues.
Let’s dive into the best tech jokes and puns!
1. How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
2. Did you hear about the monkeys who shared an Amazon account?
3. What is the speed of the system running on 8 hobbits?
4. Don’t use “beef stew” as a computer password.
5. Did you hear about these new reversible jackets?
6. How did the SEO content writer couple react to twins?
7. What is the biggest lie in the entire universe?
8. What is a programmer’s favorite eyewear?
9. What do you call it when you have your mom’s mom on speed dial?
10. What should you do after your Nintendo game ends in a tie?
11. How does a computer get drunk?
12. Why did the PowerPoint Presentation cross the road?
13. How many types of people are there in the world?
14. What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?
15. Have you heard of that new band “1023 Megabytes”?
16. Why can’t you run through a campground?
17. What was Forrest Gump’s email password?
18. Why did the boy get fired from his keyboard factory job?
19. My computer suddenly started belting out “Someone Like You.”
20. What do you call an iPhone that sleeps too much?
21. Why did the computer show up at work late?
23. “I feel like carp today”
24. Why was the mobile phone wearing glasses?
25. The guy who invented predictive text died last night.
26. Why did the developer become so poor?
27. You know you’re texting too much when?
28. What was the name of the band that did not perform any gigs?
29. You know you’re texting too much when?
30. Why do chemists love using internet browsers?
31. Client to designer: “It doesn’t really look purple.
32. How do computers attack each other?
33. While taking stock of our products, I read aloud the final numbers to my boss.
34. You’re sending me something via fax?
35. What was the spider doing on the computer?
36. Why did the mother put airbags on the computer?
37. What made the Java developers wear glasses?
38. How did the man get a job at Microsoft’s office?
39. What would a baby computer call his father?
40. Why did the cat decide to buy a computer for herself?
41. Which type of virus does not have any vaccine?
42. Why was the computer found cold and sneezing?
43. There are 10 types of people in the world?
44. What is the computer’s favorite snack to eat?
45. How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
46. Why did the computer go all goofy?
47. Why do they call it hypertext?
48. How did Microsoft office get so famous?
50. What shoes do computers love the most?
51. 8 bytes walk into a bar, and the bartender asks “What will it be?”
52. Why did the computer go to the dentist?
53. What is an astronaut’s favorite place on a computer?
54. Where do all the bachelor mice live?
55. What do you call a computer floating in the ocean?
56. What does a computer do when it gets hot?
57. How do you get a computer drunk?
58. What do you call a ride-sharing app that serves breakfast?
59. Who is known to be the patron saint of e-mail?
60. Why did Mark Zuckerberg visit Beijing, China?
61. How was the cell phone wedding ceremony?
62. Who chases computer criminals?
63. Why did twitter go to the doctor?
64. What do you get if you cross a computer with an elephant?
65. What happened to the iPod, who ate a lot?
66. Where do computers go dancing?
67. How do trees make use of the internet?
68. What do you get when you cross a computer with an elephant?
69. Why was there a bug in the computer?
70. Why did the spider take a laptop to the beach?
71. Where do computers keep their money?
72. I put my phone on airplane mode,
73. Bill Gates walked into an APPLE store and farted but,
74. What do computers love to do at the beach?
75. Why did the hacker organize a marathon?
76. Who chases computer criminals?
77. Why can’t computers play tennis?
78. What did mommy spider say to baby spider?
79. What do you get when you cross a dog and a computer?
80. Why was the computer so angry?
81. What happened when the computer geeks met?
82. Why did the computer squeak?
83. What do hackers do on a boat?
84. How are elephants and computers similar?
85. What is a computer’s favorite animal?
86. What type of computer does a horse like to eat?
87. What is it called when an IT person gets surgery on their fingers?
88. Why was the IT guy in the hospital?
89. Why did the cat sit on the computer?
90. What did the computer do at lunchtime?
91. What’s the best way to learn about computers?
92. Why are people afraid of computers?
93. Did you hear about the woman whose daughter adopted a baby?
94. Why do people on Twitter tell me I’m always confused?
95. Why can’t an IT guy keep a girlfriend?
96. I changed my password to “incorrect”. So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say?
97. My email password has been hacked.
98. Why is it that programmers always confuse Halloween with Christmas?
99. “I’m not interrupting you,”
100. What technique does a prisoner use when coloring a picture?
101. What’s the technical term for a female to male sex change?
102. If you poke a Virginia Tech fan…
103. As technology gets lighter, thinner, and faster…
104. We have technology that allows people to see through walls.
105. Did you hear about the baby that was born in high-tech hospital?